The scoop on 'Aubuchon Hardware'

Aubuchon Hardware

95 Aubuchon Drive
Westminster, Massachusetts 01473 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-282-4393

This company offers a variety of gardening supplies.

No positives

Comments:

Negative ghx1138
Wayne, PA
July 22, 2005
I ordered some Japanese Beetle traps from these guys (or so I thought). Unfortunately, what they sent were only replacement bags. The product description on the site, as well as the item description on the packing list clearly say "beetle trap". Customer service said the word "bags" is visible in the product photo on the catalogue page, but on my screen, it was anything but clear. They said I could return the bags for credit, but they would not credit me for the $10 S&H (more than the cost of the bags), and made no offer to ship me an actual beetle trap. They flatly refused to even admit that their description was misleading. It is not even clear to me whether or not they actually sell the traps. I would have been OK with buying the traps and having them send pick up the S&H, but no go. IMHO, THESE GUYS ARE A JUST A LOCAL HARDWARE STORE WITH A WEB SITE - THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE "e" BUSINESS. I would not buy from these guys again.