The scoop on 'Chris Bowers & Sons Whispering Trees Nurseries'

Chris Bowers & Sons Whispering Trees Nurseries

Green Star: Good Chris Bowers & Sons Whispering Trees Nurseries is a Watchdog 30 company. Green Star: Good

Wimbotsham
Norfolk, PE34 8QB
(United Kingdom)

Phone: 01366 388752
Fax: 01366 386858

This company is affiliated with 1 company:This company offers a variety of plants.

Comments:

Displaying the 50 most recent comments:

Positive SamPerkins
April 18, 2018
Chris Bowers & Sons Its one of the best nursery in UK .
Positive KallyMcBride
April 18, 2018
Great value with a wonderful range of plants. Excellent service and fantastic advice given by the owner about gardens/plants etc. Thank you - so pleased that we have found you!
Positive RussellCarter
April 18, 2018
Great Nursery, willing to help you with selecting the right plants.
I have been doing business with them for years.
Positive NanciBrown
April 18, 2018
Nice place to buy plants, also the owners look after them. Is a lot of plants to chose.
Positive EliasBello
April 18, 2018
Very professional nursery. Wide selection of plants to choose from. Trees, pottery, vegetables,plants and ornaments. Friendly staff and some are knowledgeable. Pathways and isles very clean.
Positive LuisMichael
April 18, 2018
I regularly visit The Bowers Chris & Sons and Garden store, I always enjoy my visit, the staff there are always on hand to assist, they are polite and available to help people with anything, it is a lovely place to go.
Positive AlisonBrown
April 18, 2018
I went Bowers Chris & Sons this is the only nursery I would want to go for the best selection of just about any plant, tree, or flower I could ever want. The staff was helpful and knowledgeable and the cashier turned me on to a rewards they had. People come from far and near to Bowers Chris & Sons, and you can't go wrong there.
Positive CelestineTayler
April 18, 2018
A very good selection of plants, shrubs, vegetables and everything for the domestic garden.
Positive MarioAndre
April 18, 2018
We buy all our plants here. They are always so helpful, and they will answer all your questions. The plants themselves are always healthy and pretty.
Positive SamIbrahim
April 18, 2018
I have bought several plants here over the years with great success. Cart access around the place. Customer service girl at front desk could be more helpful and personable. Good value
Positive Timklau
April 18, 2018
Bowers Chris & Sons has such a large variety of plants. Everything I bought there was healthy and reasonably priced. And the staff is very helpful. They will help you choose the right plant for your location.
Positive Aliceness
April 18, 2018
The best garden center I have been to, very friendly and knowledge staff sorted me out with a lot of hedging this weekend. Pricing for fertilizer and garden accessories significantly cheaper than all the big stores.
Positive CaTrotter
Norfolk,
April 18, 2018
They are tops for product ,delivery and service.never had a issue with them.i will continue to do business with them in the future.
Positive AmaAbab
April 18, 2018
Really cool nursery. Chris to specialize in fruit trees. Chris was really helpful and took the time to show me their varieties. Excited to bring home some orange and peach trees.
Positive HoangTran
April 18, 2018
Great product, well packaged and service as a whole has been brilliant. Thank you so much, will definitely be ordering more stock from you. Very impressed all round, congratulations.
Positive faiqailham
April 18, 2018
After several orders of tube stock find all plants are very healthy, well packaged and have arrived on the scheduled delivery date. Happy customer.
Positive FennieTay
April 18, 2018
Recently bought a plant , unfortunately I need it to return it and exchange it ,they gave me no hassle and I also bought couple more ,great plants and lots of info here if you are into gardening ,the owner is the most honest person you will ever find .I'm happy to give my business to him
Positive DiyaDaniel
April 18, 2018
Bowers Chris & Sons best garden center I have been to, very friendly and knowledge staff sorted me out with a lot of hedging this weekend. Pricing for fertilizer and garden accessories significantly cheaper than all the big plant stores.
Positive Annejones
April 18, 2018
Me and my husband came to this store for the first time and love their plant varieties! It's hard to find a nursery nearby that sells hard to find varieties of plants. We bought a Cuban Oregano and Garlic Chive. We'll be back again.
Positive AjayJadon
April 18, 2018
I have ordered many times from here, packing and delivery is good. What I liked most is the friendliness and honesty involved in selling. . . Very rare to find this. . . Glad to know you and buy from you
Positive JimmyPorter
April 18, 2018
Love this place! Great selection, good prices, and very knowledgeable and friendly staff. Plants are always healthy and thrive in my garden. Have been coming for over a year now and will continue for many more.
Positive ShadowBass
April 18, 2018
I have purchased trees from Bowers Chris & Sons on previous occasions and their quality and packaging is excellent .
Positive Samanthasimonis
April 18, 2018
They are efficient, knowledgeable and very good value. They pack their plants properly, deliver to your convenience and are responsive to queries and emails. I have used them many times and heartily recommend them. Thank you!
Positive VandaZaprudska
April 13, 2018
I would have given 5 Stars for the quality of the trees I received from Bowers Chris & Sons and the personal telephone contact regarding my order.
Positive KumarSanjuSilva
April 13, 2018
Highly recommend Bowers Chris & Sons. Their customer service was second to none. Lovely trees which arrived well protected and a follow up call...brilliant.
Positive YariTrevia
April 13, 2018
All arrived looking good including the fig in a pot with some fruit on - the dogwood was pleasingly larger than I was expecting and the walnut saplings had great root systems on them - all looks good so far!
Positive AllenJohnsun
April 13, 2018
Excellent service and delighted with the two trees purchased. Very competitive prices and the trees are good sizes. Would happily recommend the company and purchase more trees in the future if needed.
Positive Javie
April 13, 2018
Plants arrived in good condition, well packed, on the day I'd been told to expect them. I was kept well informed about the delivery date as it had to be changed due to the snow.
Positive LoLeo
April 13, 2018
The two trees I ordered were bigger and sturdier than I expected which was a very pleasant surprise, they were beautifully packaged and the planting guide was most informative. Excellent service, excellent quality products, and I wouldn't hesitate to use Bowers Chris & Sons Again.
Positive EJWood
April 13, 2018
A good selection of very good quality plants, delivered promptly in good strong packaging. Thank you! All planted and now waiting for them to grow!!
Positive Jeanelyn
April 13, 2018
Have purchased from Bowers Chris & Sons a number of times, never any problems and plants arrive in good condition. Staff always willing to advise re planting etc also.
Positive Sirimione
April 13, 2018
I have great experience with Bowers Chris & Sons . 100% Satisfied plant & Nursery Center. I am fully satisfied. I want every one please buy some product or share own experience. I have already share.....Thank You !!
Positive KyleJoyce
April 13, 2018
This nursery is great. Wonderful and unique place to go to find your plants. Bowers Chris & Sons was very helpful with all our questions too. Will be back!
Positive ChankyJona
April 3, 2018
I loved the place a professional setup. A professional Nursery Prices are high but u get quality Worth it .
Positive MikeWatson
April 3, 2018
This nursery is great. They have very reasonable prices and everyone was super nice there. They even called me to let me know when they had some more plants come in that I needed. I'll definitely be back soon.
Positive KyleJoe
April 3, 2018
My little tree came exactly as described and on time. I am going to follow the exact planting directions that were emailed to me by your company.
Positive AndreasRohrmos
April 3, 2018
I love this nursery. For a beginner gardener, the prices are very affordable and they have a great variety of plants to choose from.
Positive donatellamecuc
March 24, 2018
Overall I can say he quality of the trees that Iíve ordered is better than my local nursery. Iíve had a few trees fail, but customer service has always honored the warranty. Iíve ordered fruit, and shade trees, cant wait to pick my first piece of fruit
Positive HalehSaberi
Aberdeen,
March 24, 2018
A beautiful selection for anyone with any taste. I highly recommend it.
Positive Rooyen
Bedford,
March 24, 2018
This was my first time ordering from Bowers Chris & Sons and the experience was good. The tree I ordered arrived quickly and undamaged.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Tour | Contact Us ]