The scoop on 'Ozark Mountain Apparel'

Ozark Mountain Apparel

PO Box 231
Monett, Missouri 65708 (United States)

Comments:

Positive Horseshoe
Efland, NC (Zone 7a)
December 20, 2003
An exceptionally wonderful company to do business with! (If there was a "Super Duper Positive" grade I'd certainly choose that!)

My first contact w/Ozark was to ask about any guarantee and/or repair service for a jacket I'd rec'd as a gift several years ago. Except for the broken zipper the rest of the jacket was in impeccable condition.

The response (from the President of the company) not only offered several choices I could choose from but also assured me they look out for their customers in any way they can. They are not only going to replace the zipper (at no charge) but are splitting the postage costs with me. They also offered a wonderful reduced rate should I want to visit their website and order a brand new jacket!

I might also add that the President's wife followed up with another email, keeping me informed of their receipt of my jacket and other more enlightening information to guarantee my satisfaction. It's a wonderful experience to work with a company that is not only professional but also knows how to insert old-fashioned down-home friendliness into their business dealings!

For those of you who spend time in the great outdoors, whether gardening, farming, or just walking in the woods or down a sidewalk, I heartedly recommend an Ozark product. Well-constructed, warm, comfortable, and "made in America".

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Tour | Contact Us ]