Federal Way, Washington 98063 (United States)
253.838.4646
253.838.4686

Reviews:

Displaying the 3 most recent reviews

On Nov 20, 2021, fern4 (14 reviews) from Portland, OR

In the past, I've ordered and then picked up my plants but this year I did mail order. Communication was fine, the plants were in excellent condition, and packing was also great. All compostable or recyclable packing products, which I appreciate. Of course, this is a great place to find species rhododendrons, along with unusual hybrids and many other interesting species of companion plants.

On Feb 9, 2015, NorCal95519 (1 reviews) from Mckinleyville, CA (Zone 9b)

I have made several orders from RSBG and all were in great condition, carefully packed and quickly shipped.

On Oct 27, 2010, plant_collector (32 reviews) from Oak Ridge, TN

I placed my first order with this source and received all 6 plants I had ordered in good condition. The plants were shipped when promised and well packed. The plant sizes varied some but generally were as indicated in their catalog and one, Rhododendron makinoi, was pretty large for the price paid. The profits from their plant sales go to support the non-profit botanical garden which is another good reason to purchase. Probably will order again from RSBG if these plants do ok for me (species rhodos sometimes do not like my heavy clay soil and hot climate)

» Read the rest of the reviews