The scoop on 'Pine Forest Gardens'

Pine Forest Gardens

556 Ellison Road
Tyrone, Georgia 30290-9763 (United States)

Phone: 1-866-605-5418

Company Comment, posted on July 1, 1998:
Pine Forest Gardens Collection of Hostas are quality container grown plants. We guarantee that plants from our nursery are healthy and true to name. They are state inspected to provide you with strong plants certified to be pest and disease free. We welcome visitors to the nursery but please call for and appointment first.

Comments:

Positive lovesawdust1
Schenectady, NY
July 2, 2020
Excellent experience as a first time buyer from this company. Despite the challenges of the pandemic, they were able to honor my requested shipping date. The bare root mini hosta plants arrived quickly without having to sit on a truck or in a warehouse for an extended period of time. They were packed with easily recyclable paper strips. The plants were robust and appeared to be healthy and bug-free. Prices were exceptional! I would happily purchase plants from this vendor again.
Positive Doubleweave
Waterford, MI
July 13, 2019
Ordered two hostas for my first try with this company. They arrived in less than a week, beautifully healthy with vigorous root systems,and very well packaged. Prices quite reasonable,too. I'll be doing further business with them for sure.
Positive JetGal
Sugar Grove, IL
April 30, 2015
Found Pine Forest Gardens thru link on Hosta Library's website. Received my order yesterday & I was just so very pleased with the beautiful hostas these folks sent me. Considering how early in the season, the hostas I received were all leafed out & of very nice size, too. My order was processed quickly, prompt shipping, awesome packaging & good communication. Will definitely be ordering from them again very soon. Thanks Richard for the beautiful plants you sent me!!!
Positive Gayle54
Pleasant Hill, MO
July 6, 2009
Absolutely the BEST online source for Hostas. We have received personal phone calls from the owner when there was a question about our order - because he cares. The hostas from Pine Forest Gardens are beautiful, healthy plants that are packaged well and arrive promptly. The plants we receive have the healthiest root system of any hostas we've ever purchased - even better than when we choose them ourselves locally. I just wish we'd found them 10 years ago instead of in 2008. We would have saved ourselves much grief and many dollars if more of our hosta purchases had been through Pine Forest Gardens.
Positive mem1900
Peachtree City, GA
May 11, 2009
I have purchased Hosta's from "Pine Forest Gardens" for over 10 years! Their variety is outstanding and their plants are always beautiful and very healthy. I will not shop anywhere else! If you have been leary about ordering online, this is the place to shop. Your plants will arrive in great condition. You will NOT be disappointed!!!
Positive bordersandjacks
Seabrook, SC (Zone 8b)
May 27, 2008
I ordered 4 hostas. They were shipped promptly, were nice quality plants for the money and were well packaged. Nice labels included with the plants. I will buy from them again.
Positive richardbeasley
Richmond, VA
August 13, 2007
I ordered three hostas and I was able to divided them into/ well I can't really remember the number/ but after dividing them for most of the day yesterday I was sick of hostas. On the other hand they looked nice today. I could have cut out 20 divisions easily but I didn't have 20 pots or holes and for that matter 20 gallons of potting soil. So be careful for what you ask for. You know I should have given some away but my neighbors don't speak English and they may have thought I was bringing over a salad for dinner.
Positive LisaMH
Uniontown, OH
June 6, 2007
I ordered two dwarf hosta collections and they are all doing well. Shipping was very good!
Positive sandiwood
May 27, 2003
Pine Forest Gardens is on my A+ list. My new 'babies' arrived on their scheduled due date, nice size and in excellent health, lovingly washed, wrapped and packaged to protect these little gems.. What more could I ask?