The scoop on 'Hosta Choice Gardens'

Hosta Choice Gardens

4897 Irish Drive RR # 4
Appin, Ontario N0L-1AO (Canada)

Phone: 519- 289-5471
Fax: 519-289-0071

Comments:

Positive redwolfdoc
Toronto, ON (Zone 5b)
February 5, 2017
I have ordered several times from Hosta Choice Gardens. Glenn is a delight to work with - his enthusiasm is inspiring and his deep knowledge very helpful! The selection is extensive and the plants are of top-notch quality. Couldn't ask for a better nursery!
Positive delphia
North Vancouver,
Canada
May 29, 2012
I am a regular mail-order customer of Hosta Choice Gardens and am always very satisfied with the plants I receive. The quality of the plants, the excellent customer service, and the extensive selection of hostas are too good to resist. Despite having several nurseries that have large hosta inventories where I live in B.C., Hosta Choice is still my preferred hosta provider. And Glenn is a delight to deal with - his passion for hostas shines, even through the mail. I routinely recommend Hosta Choice to visitors in my garden who admire the many hostas thriving here that have come from Hosta Choice.
Neutral ViolaAnn
Ottawa, ON (Zone 5a)
May 18, 2009
Hosta Choice is now open for business under the new owners who have pledged to carry on the tradition of the original owners. While I did not order from them this year, only because I'm running out of space and am acquiring only a few new hostas, I have had email contact with the new owners and have been very impressed.
Positive Erynne
Orangeville, ON (Zone 4b)
August 17, 2006
I had a very good experience with this company. I bought four hostas and they arrived the next day. Packaging was top-notch and the plants didn't even look as though they travelled! All are doing very well in my garden now and I will be a repeat customer for next season.
Positive sanannie
White Lake, ON (Zone 4b)
August 17, 2005
Had a very positive experience buying hosta here by mail order. Caught their end of season discount sale. Great packing job, healthy hosta, generous sizes and prompt, friendly service. I would not hesitate to buy from them again!
Positive Cornwall
May 13, 2004
Today I recieved my order from this company and I'm amazed at the wonderful quality of hostas I recieved. I've mail-ordered hostas many times in Canada and no one can compare in my opinion to their quality. There was a total of 15 plants and not one of them was in bad shape from shipping. They were very well wrapped and carefully packaged. I spoke with the owner a few times (kept adding to my order LOL) and she was very pleasant and more than helpful each time. I'm a happy customer and will gladly order from them in the future.