The scoop on 'Onalee's Seeds, LLC'

Onalee's Seeds, LLC

Green Star: Good Onalee's Seeds, LLC is a Watchdog 30 company. Green Star: Good

Madeira Beach, Florida 33738 (United States)

» Like them on Facebook
This company offers a variety of plants and seeds.

Company Comment, posted on June 2, 2008:
I strive for 100% satisfaction with everything that I sell. NO SALE IS EVER FINAL UNTIL YOU ARE SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE! Most of the seeds I sell are personally grown, harvested, germination tested and packed by me. I don't sell thousands of different seeds/plants, only those that I can personally tend to and find easy to grow. I provide planting instructions with all seeds and plants and any tricks or tips that I have learned, I pass on to you. I also try to include with every seed order a color picture of a seedling for identification. There is nothing I hate worse than not knowing if what has sprouted is a weed or my plant! I try to take that guesswork out of it for you. And, don't forget, SHIPPING within the USA IS FREE with just a $5 minimum order! No hidden charges, EVER! Email me at [email protected] with any questions!!

Comments:

Displaying the 50 most recent comments:

Positive avrittm
Spring, TX
October 21, 2018
Wow, what great service! My seeds, including a free pack, arrived in just a few days! I canít wait to start planting. Thank you Onalee.
Positive GramReeper
Missoula, MT
September 28, 2018
Ordering was very easy and seeds were received within 6 days! Will update everything next spring! So far, GREAT!
Thanx Onalee!
Positive BeachBumBiker
Bradenton, FL
September 13, 2018
I recently ordered a Crinum jagus from Onalee Seeds. The order came quickly and was packed very well. I am a horticulturist and have ordered from many companies over the years. I also worked at a mail order nursery and and was always trying to watch our quality and how orders were being shipped out. So a well packed plant that arrives in great shape is something I look for and as I said, they did a great job. Also the plant was large and healthy. They also have good planting instructions for the plant.

I would definitely buy from them again.
Positive R2506
Macon, GA
September 6, 2018
Service was very good and fast
Response to inquiries was positive and prompt
Owner went out of her way to get me what I wanted
Items arrived in good shape and quickly after order was placed
Got what I wanted and more
I will be using this business again
Positive red1shoe
Barberton, OH
August 18, 2018
Received order quickly. Have not been able to start the seeds yet Website was easy to manuerve around..prices reasonable. So far so good!!!
Positive Astrogranny
Homosassa, FL (Zone 9a)
August 3, 2018
I have ordered seeds from Onalee's company for several years. The seeds are always in great condition, nicely packaged, with instructions printed on the envelope.
The prices are right and so is the time your order takes to get delivered. I am especially impressed with her customer service. Ginger "B"
Positive jedoody
Las Vegas, NV
June 28, 2018
Posted on April 3, 2011, updated June 28, 2018
Posted on March 3, 2010, updated April 3, 2011
Green thumbs up to Onalee. The seeds arrived super fast, shipping costs are very reasonable, and the planting instructions on the seed packets are great. Will purchase again from this vendor.
On April 3rd, 2011, jedoody added the following:

I have purchased seeds more than once from this grower and as stated before, the shipping is always fast, the free seeds are great, and the planting instructions on the packets are so helpful. Seeds always germinate.
On June 28th, 2018, jedoody added the following:

I renewed my subscription to Dave's Garden so I could give Onalee's seeds another positive rating-these seeds are the best.
Positive TrevBriggs
Saint Petersburg, FL
June 25, 2018
Ordered 2 Pagoda plants for a very good price with free shipping. I must admit they looked a bit sad when they arrived, but they started sprouting new leaves within a couple of days and I'm confident they'll turn into nice plants. I would definitely recommend this seller.

Positive Phideaux51
Bartow, FL
May 26, 2018
Onalee had the seeds I needed. The price was right and she mailed them immediately. Definitely a positive experience and I will buy from her again.
Thanks
Positive fredlmyb
Edgewood, TX
May 10, 2018
Onalee exceeded my expectations. The bulbs I ordered were better than expected. Packaging and delivery were awesome. I highly recommend them and will use them for future purchases. I emailed them with a comment and question and they responded immediately.
Positive GardenSouth
Lexington, SC
May 5, 2018
Five-star experience with Onalee's Seeds! Received much larger plants than anticipated; very polite, kept informed of the process of my order, and fast shipping. Thank you, Onalee!
Positive justsomeguy
Marietta, GA
March 20, 2018
I've placed a couple orders with Onalee's and I've had very high germination rates. They have a lot of interesting types of seeds and the shipping is extremely fast. The info on the packets is helpful and very well done.
Positive grouper1
Punta Gorda, FL
March 16, 2018
I have ordered several times from this company. They are great, also send bonus seeds which is a nice gesture with your order. I would recommend them highly. Marcine Smith Punta Gorda, FL.
Positive woolybear
New Braunfels, TX
December 28, 2017
I ordered milkweed seeds, arrived quickly and as advertised, Iíve made several orders from Onalee, all a great experience, highly recommended
Positive Richardjoe
Henderson, NV
December 21, 2017
Thank you Onalee for the seeds! The seeds arrived quickly and well packaged. The seed packets are very informative with directions which shows pictures of seedlings. Onalee you are an awesome seller, I hope to purchase more seeds from you.
Positive Titanic657
October 22, 2017
I ordered some - very difficult to obtain - giant Crinum Asiaticum seeds on 9th Oct. 2017. Onalee must've posted them very quickly as the package arrived only 9 days later, having travelled right across the Atlantic to here in the UK, including the usual delays at customs etc.
The large, walnut-sized seeds look wonderful too: healthy, firm and fresh, with some of them already sprouting! The packaging was just perfect, and despite charging only $12 for S&H I noted from the postage details on the padded envelope that Onalee paid over $21 in postage alone, ie not including the cost of packing materials, packaging time, filling out export forms and going to the post office.
The paperwork and information provided is second to none, giving website details of the best sources of planting and care information, as well as places where one can share one's buying experience. This is by far the best way of helping gardeners as it would be impractical to try to include so much information for every different seed or plant when it is all readily available online.
Being a bit techno-baffled I wouldn't normally have the patience to sign up for a website like this one just to leave some feedback, but I wanted to thank Onalee for all her kind efforts and care.
I would heartily recommend you visiting her marvellous, friendly site, full of enticing, hard-to-find goodies!

Company representative comment on October 22, 2017:
On Oct 22, 2017 10:32 AM, Onalee\'s Seeds, LLC responded with:

I'm so glad they arrived quickly and were in good condition for you! I hope you enjoy the plants these will produce for you for many years to come! Thank you!

Positive NewJerusalem
Jacksonville, FL
October 13, 2017
I received my shipment from Onalee quickly and in very good condition. I appreciate the picture of the seedling so I can be sure what's coming up is what I planted. I had a hard time finding exactly the type of plant i was looking for, which was a plant my Mom had in her garden. Onalee's description of this plant made it clear that this was what i was looking for. I can't wait to plant the seeds and watch them grow!!
Positive LikeOhPersicon
Albuquerque, NM
October 6, 2017
Ordered seeds on October 3, and received them on Oct 6. Well packaged and extremely fast service. Thanks much!
Positive gardenmnkey
Nashua, NH
July 3, 2017
Purchased Love in a Puff seeds from Onalee. The seeds were shipped quickly and exactly what I have been looking for.

The price was very reasonable.
I recommend her company!
Positive luiza_i
Montreal,
Canada
June 14, 2017
It's not the first time I order seeds from Onalee. Always quick shipping, clear instructions and good germination rate. The seeds are carefully packed.
I will continue ordering and I will also recommend her.
Positive carolyn_haack
Saint Petersburg, FL
June 13, 2017
I've my ordered seeds from Onalee several times now and a,ways had a positive experience. Basically, if she has it, and I want it, she's always my first choice.

Pros:
-Quick shipping. I have never had an order that didn't ship the next business day.
-Website easy to navigate. Can find what I need here.
-Clear germination instructions on every packet of seed, specific to seed type.
-Good communication, Onalee will answer questions if needed, and provides shipping notice with all orders.
-Good germination rate. This tells me seeds ar fresh and haven't been sitting around.

Cons:
Not really any that I can think of. She stands behind her seeds. If she has what you're looking for, definitely order from her.
Positive gardenmom66
Yoakum, TX
June 11, 2017
I ordered seed for the first time. Great experience. First they arrived Very quickly and healthy. I planted them just like direction and three days they were seeding! I'm hoping they survive this Texas weather. I have several kinds of Hibiscus, these Roselle were new ones. Also I have more seeds seeding than package said. I am happy with. Keep you informed how they grow. I would send a Photo but my inability to fix my computer at this time is not letting me download photos. Thanks for the Great seed! Will order again.
Positive Honeyberry22
Sarasota, FL (Zone 9b)
June 8, 2017
I always have a great experience when ordering from Onalee's Seeds. This time I ordered 5 crinum lily bulbs and was sent 6 larger than expected bulbs. I appreciate their care and commitment to providing healthy plants and great service. Jeannie - Honeyberry Cottage Children's Charity Garden.
Positive taylorflower
Conroe, TX
May 12, 2017
The mailman delivered ALL of the seeds today that I ordered from Onalee's Seeds LTD. Their website is easy to use and the ordering was problem free. The package was well protected and I can hardly wait to get everything planted. It is perfect weather here near the Gulf Coast for getting things in the ground. I was especially excited to learn that she sells Coral vine, Hyacinth Vine,and Cucuzzi Squash seeds. I have looked for them without luck for quite a long time.. Everything about this company is perfect from here in my garden area.
Positive pb1624
New Orleans, LA
April 22, 2017
I have been ordering seeds and plants from Onalee since July of 2008. Without fail, I have always been 100% satisfied.
Positive dg8pe
Richmond, VA
April 15, 2017
When I placed my order with Onalee's Seeds, I received a prompt notification by e-mail that my order had been received and would be arriving shortly, and as the e-mail stated, I received my order promptly. I am completely satisfied and very impressed with the service I received. I will definitely be ordering from Onalee again!
Positive Mimi2013
Perry, GA
April 7, 2017
My order was a birthday gift for my mother. I was very happy with it. The order shipped quickly, it arrived in great condition, and I am pleased with all of the information on care of my plant. I will order from this company again!
Positive NightGarden
Houston, TX (Zone 9b)
March 30, 2017
Attentive and courteous service. The plant information along with growing instructions printed on the seed pack are excellent. Received my first order quickly and have already placed my second. Two green thumbs up!
Positive purplethorns
Streetsboro, OH (Zone 5b)
March 20, 2017
I have ordered seeds from Onalee,s company for years. Never been disappointed. Just received an order today, first day of Spring. Same good packaging...seed packets have great description of how to plant seeds for germination into seedlings....
has unique variety of seeds...
Positive CheryleBrown
Macon, GA
March 19, 2017
I ordered some seeds and received them 48 hours later! I haven't started them yet, because we are weathering a cold snap that has lowered soil temp. I'm sure they'll do great because this is not my frist time ordering from this site. You can't go wrong!
Positive bradman79
Grovetown, GA (Zone 8a)
March 8, 2017
Ordered some hard to find seeds; they arrived FAST and healthy (meaning they sprouted in the proper conditions).
Company representative comment on March 19, 2017:
On Mar 19, 2017 11:43 AM, Onalee\'s Seeds, LLC responded with:

Great to hear! Enjoy!

Positive KatSoCal
La Jolla, CA
February 24, 2017
I received my order within days of submitting my order over the weekend. Very friendly service. Great quality seeds.
Positive Lily373
Sebring, FL
February 22, 2017
Very happy with what I bought. Fast service. Great company. Highly recommend.
Positive Postfallsgarden
Post Falls, ID
February 9, 2017
Fast service and generous seed count. Great !
Positive ziara
Naaldwijk,
Netherlands
January 19, 2017
For my nursery in the Netherlands I as looking for adding to my assortment. I came across onalee seeds and was impressed with their variety. After ordering I got a very quick response and the seeds were send the same day! When I received them they were good quality and had good germination.
Positive JanDSwanson
Minneapolis, MN
November 10, 2016
I have been searching for a different Castor bean plant, the purple one caught my eye.
I ordered them on the weekend and they arrived 3 days later.
Excited to start them this winter as I am zone 4b. Putting my beds in sleepmode and preparing my overwinter/seeding area.
Positive JoMike
Fort Myers, FL (Zone 9b)
October 5, 2016
Plesantly surprised by the size and quality of the pinecone ginger tubers received. Will be using this vender again and have no reservations on refering to my gardening friends and family.
On Oct 5, 2016 2:29 PM, Onalee\'s Seeds, LLC responded with:

Thank you! Hope you enjoy them!

Positive reekin
Phoenix, AZ
September 15, 2016
I haven't tried to grow the seeds. I ordered from Onalee's Seeds and was very pleased with how fast my seeds were shipped to me. I was so surprised to find an extra packet of seeds shipped with my order as a bonus! Onalee really seems to care about customers and fellow plant growers! When the growing season comes, I will try my hand at growing the seeds I bought. I'm excited to try the bonus seeds also! Thanks Onalee!
On Oct 5, 2016 2:30 PM, Onalee\'s Seeds, LLC responded with:

Thank you! I hope you enjoy them!!

Positive virginiarose
Portsmouth, VA (Zone 8a)
September 3, 2016
Posted on April 25, 2013, updated September 3, 2016
Posted on December 31, 2010, updated April 25, 2013
I Heard about Onalee\'s from Daves plant files , I was looking for yellow hibiscus and I found two real pretty ones and I ordered seeds, very reasonable price and free shipping! I was very pleased with the service. The seeds arrived fast ! Packing was really good too. I will shop again !
On April 25th, 2013, virginiarose added the following:

Very nice tubers at a great price! Fast shipping too. Thank you Onalee!

Gloriosa Lily, Climbing Lily, Flame Lily (Gloriosa superba) Tubers -- -4 Tubers
On September 3rd, 2016, virginiarose added the following:

I am so happy to have a place where I can be sure the seeds are viable and true to name. Onalee's is very reputable company with great attention to details, fast service, great packing and free shipping. I also love the instructions on the packet, the website and that she takes paypal. Thank you Onalee!!
On Oct 5, 2016 2:30 PM, Onalee\'s Seeds, LLC responded with:

Thank you so much! So glad your'e enjoying everything!

Positive frankman
Dahlonega, GA
July 24, 2016
Glad to find Onalee's seeds. Very fast delivery and way more seeds in each packet than I expected. The planting instructions are very helpful.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Tour | Contact Us ]