The scoop on 'Onalee's Seeds, LLC'

Onalee's Seeds, LLC

Onalee's Seeds, LLC has 100 products listed in PlantScout.

Green Star: Good Onalee's Seeds, LLC is a Watchdog 30 company. Green Star: Good

Madeira Beach, Florida 33738 (United States)

» Like them on Facebook

This company offers a variety of plants and seeds.

Editor's Comment:
Question Mark .

Comments:

Displaying the 50 most recent comments:

Positive Lizzie61
Marietta, NY
February 26, 2021
Great communication& knowledge of plants/seeds. Onalee goes the extra mile to Provide wonderful / important growing information with order & other helpful links. Received order promptly along with bonus seeds& a surprise bonus. - Great service-Definitely recommend!
Company representative comment on February 26, 2021:
On Feb 26, 2021 5:58 PM, Onalee\'s Seeds, LLC responded with:

Thanks so much!!

Positive Sam4
Lutz, FL
September 30, 2020
I ordered two different Hibiscus seeds along with Coral Vine seeds. I was pleasantly pleased to receive Periwinkle seeds as a bonus. The ordering process was super easy. I received my order in three days! Will definitely order from Onalee's Seeds again! Now the exciting part, planting and waiting for my new plants to grow!
Company representative comment on February 26, 2021:
On Feb 26, 2021 5:58 PM, Onalee\'s Seeds, LLC responded with:

Thank you!!

Positive MOM6654
September 17, 2020
Shes honest, fast shipping and Great success with seeds purchased from her company. I always go back because she cares about what she sells and how they are doing. Always willing to help with any questions needing answers. Very knowledgeable about the seeds she sells and always Great instructions sent with seed package.

I had one issue in the years and she gladly fixed the issue,
I will defiantly purchase seeds from her.
Positive Duniel
Citra, FL
September 2, 2020
Very fast shipping. Each packet contained extra seeds and was very detailed with planting/growing instructions. She also throws in an extra pack of seeds when you buy 3. Awesome service.
Company representative comment on September 2, 2020:
On Sep 2, 2020 12:06 PM, Onalee\'s Seeds, LLC responded with:

Thank you! Hope you enjoy!

Positive DorianLS
Los Angeles, CA
July 25, 2020
I ordered 2 unrooted cuttings of Brugmansia "Nina Lane", a fragrant white-flowered Brugmansia. I received 4 cuttings, all in good condition, 3 of which were already sprouting leaves. Very happy withh the order. I'll order again.
Positive carolynfla
Longwood, FL
July 10, 2020
Great service; Quick delivery; Excellent note explaining how to propagate the seed. I purchased Palm Grass seed and wish to discover how this plant will do in my heavily treed yard in zone 9B. I feel certain the seeds are excellent, so wish me luck that I have the green thumb :)
Positive DesertSteven
Nogales, AZ
June 12, 2020
Very fast fulfillment of my seeds order. Each packet of seeds has complete instructions of how to germinate and plant the seeds. Definitely will order again from Onalee's Seeds.
Positive SeaglassB
Orange Park, FL
May 20, 2020
It was a pleasure ordering from Onalee! Her web site sells plants that we have seen at botanical gardens, but have been unable to purchase locally. We appreciated the fast delivery, careful packing and the link to her "gardenguides" with info about the bulbs we ordered. We are looking forward to planting the Pine Cone Ginger bulbs and would definitely order from Onalee again!
Positive Sunflourbaker
College Station, TX
May 19, 2020
Website is easy to navigate. Found the seeds I wanted, ordered, and received them quite quick. Instructions for germination and plant care were detailed (which I need) and easy to understand. An altogether great experience.
Positive CAPITAL1
Bellevue, WA
May 16, 2020
I ordered the Queen of the Night Epiphyllum and I was impressed with the service. The order was processed quickly, extra help was provided during the payment process and the order arrived on time. This was a gift for my sister who was thrilled with the quality of the plants. I look forward to using this vendor in the future.
Positive DrTW
Conroe, TX
May 15, 2020
I placed my first order with Onaleeís last month. Products shipped quickly. So far, nice germination rates have been achieved following their instructions. The website doesnít have the largest selection; however, what they do carry is a good selection of unique items that are of high quality.
Positive texasbelle
Mid Gulf Coast, TX (Zone 9b)
April 28, 2020
Posted on February 27, 2012, updated April 28, 2020
Posted on January 5, 2006, updated February 27, 2012
Onalee is the best.....she went above and beyond to help me with a recent order.....and is trying to find a "tuber" for me that she doesn't carry.....as many others have said her responsiveness to questions and keeping me up-to-date on the status of my order made for a very pleasant experience....can't wait 'til spring so I can plant all the seed!!! Onalee, thank you and keep up the excellent work.
On May 26th, 2006, texasbelle added the following:

Onalee has done it again.....she went out of her way to make my second order even better than the first.....I cannot think of enough superlatives to describe her customer service and products....she is, simply put, the BEST!!! Thanks, Onalee, for all your help.
On February 27th, 2012, texasbelle added the following:

I have ordered from Onalee several times and she never fails to provide OUTSTANDING products and service. She could give many companies lessons on how to treat customers!!!!
On April 28th, 2020, texasbelle added the following:

Once again, Onalee has exceeded all expectations.....she is super!!!!!
Positive joeatx
Austin, TX
March 17, 2020
I purchased a number of seed packets from onalee. 4 of them showed excellent germination rates but the ruellia didn't germinate for me. I contacted onalee and she sent me replacement bare roots. I am so grateful and am happy to recommend onalees as she stands by her products and was a pleasure to deal with. Plus all the wonderful plants!
Positive gogetter
Ames, OK
February 15, 2020
Posted on December 3, 2012, updated February 15, 2020
Posted on October 24, 2009, updated December 3, 2012
I have been completely pleased with my seed purchase from Onalee's. The ordering process is a snap. My seed packets arrived within days and have easy-to-understand planting directions printed on them. I look forward to a good experience in my garden.
On December 3rd, 2012, gogetter added the following:

OnaLee's is my go-to seed source for exciting seeds. The planting and growing instructions are clear and the plant outcomes have been news-worthy in my neighborhood. I come back year after year for favorites and to try something new, too. Service is super fast and emails are answered quickly.
On February 15th, 2020, gogetter added the following:

Every seed purchase from OnaLeeís reliably produces the most talked about plants in my neighborhood. Iíve always gotten high percentage germination rates of the most unusual varieties of garden plants. The selection isnít available elsewhere and the service is first quality.
Positive sharronann
scottdale,
United States
January 17, 2020
i was very pleased to find these pepper seed again. i ordered a small amount and was very surprised to receive the whole pepper instead of just a few seeds, i received the seeds within two days so shipping was spot on. will definitely buy from this company again
Positive Hjarrell56
Mobile, AL
January 13, 2020
Received all seeds I ordered. Was very well packaged. Each package contains all information needed for planting and growing and also a seedling identifier picture which I absolutely love. So far I am having great success with all my seeds except the datura seeds. But Iím sure they will come along soon they are just slow germinatirs. I will update on the daturas.
Positive karenfridlund
San Antonio, TX
November 15, 2019
I ordered seeds and bulbs from this company. I received them very quickly- they were well packed with instructions for planting. I have planted some of the seeds and bulbs and they are already sprouting. I am very pleased with the cost and quality of their product and will order from them again. Karen in Texas
Positive Ams329
Sebastian, FL (Zone 10a)
November 11, 2019
I received my order quickly and it was correct. The packaging was good. Also enjoyed the free $4 seed packet. (See the website for details). Hope to shop here again.
Positive rockygeek
Baltimore, MD
October 4, 2019
I ordered some seeds for Spring 2020 planting. They arrived quickly in perfect condition! Seeds are in small envelopes with all the information I need printed neatly right on the envelope. There's even a photo of what the sprouting seedling will look like so I don't pluck it out thinking it a weed! IMHO this is definitely a company to purchase from! Thank you Onalee's!
Positive williamjamieson
Phoenix, AZ
May 5, 2019
My purchases from Onalees Seeds have been wonderful.
Onalee has been very helpful in recommending seed varieties that will fill my needs. Such plants that will survive the 120 degree heat that we can have in Phoenix AZ. Each seed packet has the planting info on it so that one will have success in growing it. For instance the info on one of the seeds that I ordered said that it is a flowering annual that can grow as large as a small tree. That means it needs a special location with space. Onalees Seeds is a great source for seeds. I will continue to order from Onalee.
Positive flamingofl42
Apopka, FL (Zone 9a)
April 5, 2019
Five stars! The amount of seeds for the price was very generous. Delivery was quick. And the seeds have started growing. Onalee's Seeds is now marked as a favorite. Definitely recommend.
Positive gringo
Hampton, VA
March 25, 2019
Onalee's is a great place to order Japanese morning seed packets online. The selection is great, with an easy to navigate website with prompt notice of your purchase.
Seeds are quickly & properly packed & shipped. One packet from Japan, even had a plastic label inside, showing the bloom, & can be helpful to identify the cultivar, from others you may grow. (As, marker pen labels may fade, fast... )
I would definitely buy from Onalee again, as she is kind, helpful , courteous & efficient in al these aspects . Also, for the great variety, quality service, response to emails & reasonable shipping prices, for some very unique imported Ipomoea nil seeds, to satisfy any specialized gardener.
Positive avrittm
Spring, TX
October 21, 2018
Wow, what great service! My seeds, including a free pack, arrived in just a few days! I canít wait to start planting. Thank you Onalee.
Positive GramReeper
Missoula, MT
September 28, 2018
Ordering was very easy and seeds were received within 6 days! Will update everything next spring! So far, GREAT!
Thanx Onalee!
Positive BeachBumBiker
Bradenton, FL
September 13, 2018
I recently ordered a Crinum jagus from Onalee Seeds. The order came quickly and was packed very well. I am a horticulturist and have ordered from many companies over the years. I also worked at a mail order nursery and and was always trying to watch our quality and how orders were being shipped out. So a well packed plant that arrives in great shape is something I look for and as I said, they did a great job. Also the plant was large and healthy. They also have good planting instructions for the plant.

I would definitely buy from them again.
Positive R2506
Macon, GA
September 6, 2018
Service was very good and fast
Response to inquiries was positive and prompt
Owner went out of her way to get me what I wanted
Items arrived in good shape and quickly after order was placed
Got what I wanted and more
I will be using this business again
Positive red1shoe
Barberton, OH
August 18, 2018
Received order quickly. Have not been able to start the seeds yet Website was easy to manuerve around..prices reasonable. So far so good!!!
Positive Astrogranny
Homosassa, FL (Zone 9a)
August 3, 2018
I have ordered seeds from Onalee's company for several years. The seeds are always in great condition, nicely packaged, with instructions printed on the envelope.
The prices are right and so is the time your order takes to get delivered. I am especially impressed with her customer service. Ginger "B"
Positive jedoody
Las Vegas, NV
June 28, 2018
Posted on April 3, 2011, updated June 28, 2018
Posted on March 3, 2010, updated April 3, 2011
Green thumbs up to Onalee. The seeds arrived super fast, shipping costs are very reasonable, and the planting instructions on the seed packets are great. Will purchase again from this vendor.
On April 3rd, 2011, jedoody added the following:

I have purchased seeds more than once from this grower and as stated before, the shipping is always fast, the free seeds are great, and the planting instructions on the packets are so helpful. Seeds always germinate.
On June 28th, 2018, jedoody added the following:

I renewed my subscription to Dave's Garden so I could give Onalee's seeds another positive rating-these seeds are the best.
Positive TrevBriggs
Saint Petersburg, FL
June 25, 2018
Ordered 2 Pagoda plants for a very good price with free shipping. I must admit they looked a bit sad when they arrived, but they started sprouting new leaves within a couple of days and I'm confident they'll turn into nice plants. I would definitely recommend this seller.

Positive Phideaux51
Bartow, FL
May 26, 2018
Onalee had the seeds I needed. The price was right and she mailed them immediately. Definitely a positive experience and I will buy from her again.
Thanks
Positive fredlmyb
Edgewood, TX
May 10, 2018
Onalee exceeded my expectations. The bulbs I ordered were better than expected. Packaging and delivery were awesome. I highly recommend them and will use them for future purchases. I emailed them with a comment and question and they responded immediately.
Positive GardenSouth
Lexington, SC
May 5, 2018
Five-star experience with Onalee's Seeds! Received much larger plants than anticipated; very polite, kept informed of the process of my order, and fast shipping. Thank you, Onalee!
Positive justsomeguy
Marietta, GA
March 20, 2018
I've placed a couple orders with Onalee's and I've had very high germination rates. They have a lot of interesting types of seeds and the shipping is extremely fast. The info on the packets is helpful and very well done.
Positive grouper1
Punta Gorda, FL
March 16, 2018
I have ordered several times from this company. They are great, also send bonus seeds which is a nice gesture with your order. I would recommend them highly. Marcine Smith Punta Gorda, FL.
Positive woolybear
New Braunfels, TX
December 28, 2017
I ordered milkweed seeds, arrived quickly and as advertised, Iíve made several orders from Onalee, all a great experience, highly recommended
Positive Richardjoe
Henderson, NV
December 21, 2017
Thank you Onalee for the seeds! The seeds arrived quickly and well packaged. The seed packets are very informative with directions which shows pictures of seedlings. Onalee you are an awesome seller, I hope to purchase more seeds from you.
Positive Titanic657
October 22, 2017
I ordered some - very difficult to obtain - giant Crinum Asiaticum seeds on 9th Oct. 2017. Onalee must've posted them very quickly as the package arrived only 9 days later, having travelled right across the Atlantic to here in the UK, including the usual delays at customs etc.
The large, walnut-sized seeds look wonderful too: healthy, firm and fresh, with some of them already sprouting! The packaging was just perfect, and despite charging only $12 for S&H I noted from the postage details on the padded envelope that Onalee paid over $21 in postage alone, ie not including the cost of packing materials, packaging time, filling out export forms and going to the post office.
The paperwork and information provided is second to none, giving website details of the best sources of planting and care information, as well as places where one can share one's buying experience. This is by far the best way of helping gardeners as it would be impractical to try to include so much information for every different seed or plant when it is all readily available online.
Being a bit techno-baffled I wouldn't normally have the patience to sign up for a website like this one just to leave some feedback, but I wanted to thank Onalee for all her kind efforts and care.
I would heartily recommend you visiting her marvellous, friendly site, full of enticing, hard-to-find goodies!

Company representative comment on October 22, 2017:
On Oct 22, 2017 10:32 AM, Onalee's Seeds, LLC responded with:

I'm so glad they arrived quickly and were in good condition for you! I hope you enjoy the plants these will produce for you for many years to come! Thank you!

Positive NewJerusalem
Jacksonville, FL
October 13, 2017
I received my shipment from Onalee quickly and in very good condition. I appreciate the picture of the seedling so I can be sure what's coming up is what I planted. I had a hard time finding exactly the type of plant i was looking for, which was a plant my Mom had in her garden. Onalee's description of this plant made it clear that this was what i was looking for. I can't wait to plant the seeds and watch them grow!!
Positive LikeOhPersicon
Albuquerque, NM
October 6, 2017
Ordered seeds on October 3, and received them on Oct 6. Well packaged and extremely fast service. Thanks much!