The scoop on 'Myreels.com'

Myreels.com

Lincoln, Nebraska 68501-3994 (United States)

Phone: 1-866-697-3357

No positives

Comments:

Neutral donsch
Random Lake, WI
February 25, 2017
Posted on February 25, 2017, updated February 25, 2017
On 2/20/17 I placed an order with this company and upon subsequently contacting them as to the shipping status of my order I have not had the courtesy as to a simple response. Also, other on-line companies normally ship customer orders within 2 or 3 business days and to date I have not received my order either.
I seriously believe their customer service if it really exists is not very good and have contacted them that if I do not receive an immediate reply I will be contacting my credit card company and disputing their charge to my account.
On February 25th, 2017, donsch changed the rating from negative to neutral and added the following:

Apparently I did hear from the company after my numerous unanswered emails that my order has been shipped and will be delivered shortly. This was my first order from this company and probably will be my last.
Company representative comment on September 12, 2018:
On Sep 12, 2018 6:40 PM, Myreels.com responded with:

We regret the negative experience that our customer had, however he was contacted on numerous occasions via email, but apparently had our email address blocked in his spam filter. We are a customer service driven company and great service is our hallmark.