The scoop on 'Green Barn Orchid Supplies'

Green Barn Orchid Supplies

5185 Conklin Drive
Delray Beach, Florida 33484 (United States)

Comments:

Negative BarbArnoldini
Tunkhannock, PA
May 19, 2018
I loved the selection of orchid pots and thought the prices were good compared to those shown on Amazon.com and other sources. I guess it's all my fault for not being more suspicious when I read a statement saying that shipping charges would be applied later, and I could call if I wanted to know what they would be. Stupid me! In the meantime, I received at least two, maybe three emails showing my total cost of $19.00 for the orchid pot. Never saw anything telling me about the shipping and packing cost. I was shocked when the box arrived today with the nice pot, worth every penny of $19.00, however the packaging and shipping was and additional $16.72. I think that's a bit steep, and not seeing the shipping cost up front or before the item shipped was a bit deceptive. Total $35.72!
Positive maureenpm00
Lindenhurst, NY
February 22, 2007
I was looking for a company who sells peter's bloom booster online and someone on gw forum told me to try this company. The had this along with another product I wanted, superthrive.

The service was excellent, they very promptly answered my email, and refreshing was the fact that they only charged me what the postage cost them -- no extra or handling charge.

They shipped very promptly, I would definitely order from them again. Excellent service.