The scoop on 'Hillside Nursery'

Hillside Nursery

107 Skinner Road
Shelburne Falls, Massachusetts 01370 (United States)

Comments:

Positive awerner
Minneapolis, MN
February 24, 2017
I've ordered a few cypripediums from various suppliers over the years, and I've been happy with what I've received from Hillside. I got a small yellow ladyslipper (c. parviflorum) from them a couple years ago, and it's one of the most beautiful cyps in my garden. I bought a few hybrids from them, too, and I've been happy with those as well. The dormant roots arrived just when I was told they would, and they were well-packed and healthy.
Positive Blackbelt_Lizzy
La Grange Park, IL
October 19, 2009
I ordered wildflowers and lady slippers from this company. Service and packing were excellent and the plants arrived on time. As these are dormant plants, the root size is large and with some TLC I should have yellow lady slippers and jack in the pulpits in the spring.
Positive Hostafarian
Etna, CA
April 22, 2007
This company has large Cypripediums with gigantic root systems for sale. Who wants to buy a flask plant for ten bucks and be dead before it blooms. They provide excellent cultural info with their orders.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Tour | Contact Us ]