The scoop on 'A.D.R. Bulbs'

A.D.R. Bulbs

Chester, New York 10918 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-990-9934

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive fivefootmenace
Mine Hill, NJ
April 17, 2011
I have planted hundred of both spring and summer flowering bulbs from this company and I'm always shocked at how large and healthy the bulbs are. The plants are always impressive when they bloom. Other companies I've ordered bulbs from don't compare. If you're ordering bulk bulbs order from here!
Company representative comment on April 18, 2011:
On Apr 18, 2011 8:34 AM, A.D.R. Bulbs responded with:

Glad to hear that you are enjoying them, thanks for the support!

Positive mistycaspia
Nyssa, ID
February 16, 2011
This is a great company to do business with!!!! I have ordered thousands of bulbs from A.D.R. and the bulbs are always healthy big bulbs and grow beautifully! Also, their bulb prices are very reasonable and shipping costs are very low. All my bulbs have arrived neatly packaged and have arrived quickly too. I can't say enough good things about this company. I have ordered bulbs from other places....but never the quality of A.D.R. I will definitely be making many more orders with them in the future because I have received such a good product from them!!!!!
Company representative comment on February 17, 2011:
On Feb 17, 2011 8:36 AM, A.D.R. Bulbs responded with:

We appreciate the kind words, looking forward to working with you again this year!

Positive pollyk
Hannibal, NY (Zone 6a)
December 2, 2010
Excellent company to do business with.

As far as I know they are only wholesale.

Bulbs purchased were large, healthy, all true to name so far, and a great price.

I have had the pleasure of talking to the owner, both by phone and email. He is amazingly quick to respond to any question, and always inquires on how well I though everything was.

Shipping is very reasonable.

Highly recommended.
Company representative comment on December 6, 2010:
On Dec 6, 2010 11:45 AM, A.D.R. Bulbs responded with:

Thank you for your kind words Polly!

Positive LabyrinthFarm
Mill Spring, NC
December 1, 2010
I have ordered from this company several times. Even very late in the season, I ordered thousands of darwin hybrid tulips, daffodils, and armenicum grape hyacinths (in the middle and end of January).. The shipping was very reasonable and FAST. The bulbs were plump and healthy and they grew a couple of months later in my zone 7b garden. Now that it is fall, the grape hyacinths have already sent up their foliage for the next year. In late spring/early summer I ordered hundreds of lillium (asiatic, oriental and the hybrids). It was the end of their season (June) and they also arrived healthy and grew that summer. Everything is in large/bulk quantity and the prices are very competitive, quality is great. Would definetly buy from again.
Company representative comment on December 6, 2010:
On Dec 6, 2010 11:46 AM, A.D.R. Bulbs responded with:

Thank you for your support!