Van Den Nest Nursery (Garden of Eden Tree Farm)

Ornamental Trees and Shrubs View Their Product Listing

9594 Somers Road
Eden, Ontario N0J 1H0 (Canada)
(519) 866-5269

Reviews:

Displaying the 2 most recent reviews

On Aug 14, 2014, mblahitka (1 reviews) from Tillsonburg,
Canada

OMG! what a selection and what knowledge of all the trees and shrubs native to our part of the world. Living in Tillsonburg and backing onto a Carolinian forest, I wanted to ensure what I added to my garden would compliment the forest and not introduce a plant that would do more harm than good. Julie was very knowledgeable and helped me make the right selection. I was looking for fall colors and shrubs that would attract nature and I got both. Thank you Pat and Julie of Van Den nest Nursery. Aug 2014

On Feb 19, 2010, dieseldoug (5 reviews) from Uxbridge,
Canada

I have ordered seedlings from Van Den Nest for the last several years and couldn't be happier with their service and products. Their rates are reasonable. Their plants and trees are quality and they are packed and shipped professionally and with TLC. They have an excellent selection of native plants and trees which I source out over hybrids. Their location is a jewel in the countryside- aptly named in the town of Eden. If they have what you are looking for you won't be disappointed. PLANT NATIVE!

» Read the rest of the reviews