The scoop on 'Bug Biting Plants'

Bug Biting Plants

1102 E 31st Street Apt D3
Brooklyn, New York 11210 (United States)

Comments:

Negative Cheechdrew1
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
July 28, 2020
My wife and I had purchased 2 6pk variteys of droseras and sarracenias and THEY SUCKED!!!!! The packaging was so bad and the plants were practically dead. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM THEY ARE A SCAM!! They have horrible customer service and the vendor clearly does not care about these beautiful specimens AT ALL!! Very disappointed with them and will now make it a point to spend my time finding places to leave bad reviews about them because of how bad they are!!!! We are avid collectors of these plants and want people to know to not give them your business please. They do not deserve to have these beautiful plants in their possesion.
Negative EddysCastle
Winston, OR
May 23, 2020
I ordered a pitcher plant from them. it arrived poorly packed... with 14 pitchers 11 of the pitchers had browning heads or completely dead... and their reply was:
"A few brown tops on the top of the pitchers is natural and is part of the natural growth cycle of pitcher plants. Your pitcher plant will be producing plenty of new pitchers throughout the growing season. I replied back stating I was not happy and would let everyone know of their lack of customer service... their reply was as follows:
"Eddy, your negative feedback means very little in the grand scheme of things. I have been in business since 2003 and have been selling high quality carnivorous plants to thousands and thousands of customers over the years. Every once in a while a malcontent like yourself that get's his feathers ruffled and makes a negative comment hear and there. I guess it's a good place to blow off steam, but not really a place that can hurt my business.
Positive dtharter
Alexandria, VA
May 4, 2017
I ordered 4 butterworts and 2 flytraps from this company, no pots, root ball only. It took a little while to arrive, but when it came, the plants were healthy. They all seem to be doing pretty well.
Negative elfeik
Near Kansas City, MO (Zone 6a)
June 17, 2009
Beware - Company won't stand behind merchandise

I ordered 3 fly traps from them two were good one was poorly packed and rotting. When I contacted them all I got was excuses and the run-around.
Positive suzyq53714