The scoop on 'Caribbean Seeds'

Caribbean Seeds

1124 Hooper Avenue, NE
Palm Bay, Florida 32905-4557 (United States)

Comments:

Negative carolstropicals
Bellaire, TX
January 13, 2018
I was trying to order seeds from Caribbean Seeds this winter. I had added 11 seed packets to my cart and was beginning to check out when I noticed that they were requiring Priority Shipping which would have cost me over 13.00 as per Their Quote !!
I emailed the company stating that this order was for only 11 seed packets and would like regular US mail for this order.
I waited, waited, and waited. Not even a response. Their shipping is Way too high !!
Please consider before purchasing.
I noticed this year that another company which had high shipping prices last year has lowered their ship this year. I am thinking if we don't order, maybe they will lower the Priority Requirement as well as the ship price.
I can see Priority for Live plants, but for small seed packets ??

Hope this helps someone.
Positive funtomatoes
Douglasville, GA
January 27, 2010
I ordered my seeds on Jan 3rd and recieved them Jan 5th, 2010. Price was fair and included shipping. Detailed instructions on planting and germination time was included, I have planted some seeds and have had 100% germination. I will order again next year.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Tour | Contact Us ]