The scoop on 'Topiary Art Works and Greenhouses, LLC'

Topiary Art Works and Greenhouses, LLC

9926 S 151 W
Clearwater, Kansas 67026 (United States)

This company offers a variety of gardening supplies.

Comments:

Negative flowertee
Sparks Glencoe, MD
March 4, 2018
I ordered 12 living wreath forms for a class I was giving in Florida. I live in Maryland, but had the forms shipped to the class address. When I arrived in Florida a few days before the class, I found that Topiary Art Works & Greenhouses, LLC shipped the wrong product. I ordered the correct product...totally their mistake.
Instead of working with me to fix this, Stephan, the operations manager told me I should have inspected the shipment sooner and I was out of luck. Wouldn't overnight ship the correct order. In dealing with him, I found he was very rude and arrogant. Will definitely find another source for my workshops. Horrible customer service.
Neutral coldriver05
Alstead, NH
March 22, 2011
I did not place my order so have not had neither positive nor negative experience. Please be sure to read this before placing your order: //www.topiaryartworks.com/latestnews.html
Positive miss_amy
Stamford, CT
November 30, 2006
I bought a cute toairy bear --- its adorable! They shipped it in the window of time that I asked for -- 1 happy customer!
Positive victorgardener
Lower Hudson Valley, NY (Zone 6b)
May 20, 2006
I have ordered moss baskets from this site four or five times. They are very hefty baskets held together with fishing line. I like the extra deep hanging baskets since they hold water much better. By using these with polymer crystals and mulch, I often go days without watering the ones that are not in full sun. I can at least skip a day for the full sun ones. The window boxes are large and deep. Many plants can go in them. The prices are very good. They have many other topiary products and various moss containers. If you prefer the real look of moss over plastic like I do, go here! I receive praise for my baskets every year.

Victor

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Tour | Contact Us ]