The scoop on 'McKay Nursery Company'

McKay Nursery Company

Waterloo, Wisconsin 53594 (United States)

Phone: 800-236-4242

This company offers a variety of gardening supplies.

Comments:

Positive DavidPinWi
Thiensville, WI
January 10, 2021
In the spring of 2019 I ordered 9 dogwoods and some raspberries. As of the fall of 2020 every single dogwood has done just fine, and the raspberries are still going.

My only complaint about McKay is that their prices seem to be higher than other companies... but then again 100% of my plants survived. Much better than a subsequent order from the Arbor Day Foundation. So as always "you get what you pay for".
Positive gardeniainmt
Bozeman, MT (Zone 4a)
July 31, 2014
I am so impressed with McKay Nursery! I was looking for miniglobe honeysuckles this spring and this was the only company I could find that offered them in the US; they are more common in Canada. A reply to a question before I ordered made me think they were a solid company with a great reputation. They did not have the smaller sized plants I ordered so they filled the order with older plants. My honeysuckle plants arrived in very good condition. I planted them right away and they have taken off. I submitted a question to them regarding pruning this morning and by noon a customer rep called to answer it. Great product, excellent service!
Positive susandecker
Foley, AL
May 30, 2009
Just received my first order from McKay Nursery. Packaging: could not have been better. Product: as advertised and then some - plants were beautiful, in perfect condition. Completely positive experience. I am currently composing my next order from McKay. McKay communicates well and they are on my Do Business list, for sure.