Bouncing Bear Botanicals

View Their Product Listing

P.O. Box 1993
Lawrence, Kansas 66044 (United States)
(785) 856-0050
(316) 462-0550

Notes

Always the best. Large selection of ethnobotanicals. Guaranteed low prices. Lots of herbs to choose from.

posted on September 15, 2006

Reviews:

Displaying the 50 most recent reviews

On May 24, 2014, freetosoar (2 reviews) from Fayetteville, NY

Posted on May 22, 2014, updated May 24, 2014 Ive been a customer for about a year now ordering exclusively Maenga da Kratom from BBB. Initially, the Kratom was great quality always the same grade, grind , texture, quality, taste and color. The customer service was usually always swift and reliable. My last couple orders have been of a different quality kratom . In May, i ordered 454 grams of Maeng da and recieved an off colored, off grind and off quality grade herb, oddly Yellowish hued, talcum powdered texture grind , not normal , and questionable quality for maengda grade. How for months can i recieve the same herb and then all of a sudden different bad batches every time?The inconsistentcy is maddening and very costly as the herb dosent provide the former pain relieving and stimulating benefits of Maeng Da i once recieved from BBB .It could be a supplier inconsistency or and employee substituting the herbs i am unsure of which. Maengda buyers beware.

On May 24th, 2014, freetosoar changed the rating from negative to neutral and added the following:

On Jan 29, 2014, Psykooma (1 reviews) from Lansing, IL

I have been ordering from here for a while now and they have always had fast processing, fast shipping, and great customer service. Just makes me want to remain a loyal customer. Very highly recommended.

On Dec 8, 2013, LindaKH (1 reviews) from Estacada, OR

I can hardly wait to share about my recent experience with Bouncing Bear Botanicals (BBB)! If you are contemplating placing an order and becoming a BBB customer, please keeping reading and to erase any doubts you may have. You will become another one of BBB very satisfied life-long customers if you place that first order today! It is rare these days to find a company whose commitment to customer service exceeds my expectations. After my very first inquiry to Bouncing Bear Botanicals, I was a fan! I need to be clear though- I am not a customer, I am a vendor; which in my opinion makes my experience even more exceptional. By trade, I am Hospitality Manager and Customer Service Trainer. This being said, I know and appreciate good customer service. I was immediately impressed with the timeliness of the response I received to my initial e-mail inquiry. I had contacted BBB in regards to a product I had available for sale. The owner of the company, Jon, answered my questions and replied to my email to me within 12 hours of my sending it. Harvesting this product was a new venture for me and the timing of the harvest was critical to the success of the finished product. This being said, Jonís timeliness didnít stop with the first e-mail. I had many questions regarding the process of providing a product that BBB would want to purchase from me and I can confidently that BBB is not only committed to quality customer service, but also quality products. My dealings were with the owner, Jon, and like my first email inquiry I sent to him, he continued answering my questions and replying to my e-mails within the first 12 hours. His timeliness ensured that while harvesting this product, there were never any lapses in following the correct procedure to produce the best quality of product I possibly could. He also was very fair in compensation and was willing to pay even more than he had originally quoted me because of the high quality. This showed me that BBB is owned by a man that truly cared about his customers and vendors and is definitely a man true to his word. Companies cut corners daily which results in poorer customer service and poorer quality of product. Bouncing Bear Botanicals is an exception to this rule. Honesty, Fairness, Commitment to quality (customer service and product), Knowledge and Integrity are all things that BBB represents. Being a trainer, I know that anyone can be taught how to provide good customer care, but without integrity and honesty, it is merely an act. I hope that you find this review helpful. I feel so strongly about this company and wanted to be sure that anyone who is pondering becoming a customer would know that they would never regret their decision. So many people take the time to write a negative review and many of these websites are just a forum for people to vent. My experience in the hospitality industry has shown me that you can never please all of the people all of the time. Some people are just not going to be happy, period. Keep that in my mind as you read reviews of any company. There are always 3 sides to every story: The Customer, The Employee or Business, and The Truth. In my opinion, Bouncing Bear Botanicals dedication to customer service and quality product is outstanding. They represent how a company should be run, so on a scale of 1 to 10, I give them a 11! They are also a company that deserves to be successful, so I ask that after you have had your first positive experience, take a moment and let others know. I hope you enjoy whatever product you are ordering! Thanks for reading!

On Oct 2, 2013, CMCG (1 reviews) from Nickerson, KS

I would be more comfortable rating my experience as mostly positive. First time using this company and I was immediately impressed with their selection and pricing. My order was also shipped almost immediately after I purchased it. USPS tracking stated that my order was due to arrive the very next day! After anxiously checking my mail for 3 days I inquired at the post office as to why I had yet to receive the package and they stated the shipper had sent it to the wrong city, although I'm skeptical that it wasn't simply a USPS error. Still received my order within 5 days, so I'm happy with that it just led to a few days of a sour mood as I anxiously awaited my order. I ordered 28g of Wild Dagga. It arrived and it's quality was basically what I was expecting 9/10. I also ordered 7g of the Kanna smokers cut. I may have misunderstood what was meant by smokers cut, but I found it to have more stems than I was expecting. Seemed more suitable for chewing than smoking, but the quality was up to par. 7/10 Order #3 was 28g of a substance called Sakae Naa, which it stated was a kratom substitute. I haven't seen this product offered anywhere else and at such a low price, $5 for 28gs, I had to try it. Wonderful experience, MUCH better than I was expecting. I HIGHLY recommend to anyone who enjoys Kratom. 10+/10. #4 was 3g of 15x Wild Lettuce, decent is the only description I can think of for this one. 8/10 My main reason for making an order was to look for a new distributor for Kratom. I ordered 28gs of blended Borneo powder at the decent price of $10. 4 of us tried the product, we each took a rounded teaspoon of the product. That should have been around 16g, but we were left with significantly more than half the bag, so either the doses were lower than 4gs or we received extra. I received very little effects other than extreme nausea and was the only person to actually expel the product(around 3 hours after ingesting). Persons #2 & 3 received little to no effects, but both experienced moderate to severe nausea. Person #4 stated that after 30mins they received moderate sedating effects, but that the effects only lasted roughly an hour and were followed by moderate to severe nausea for several hours. 1/10 I WILL be ordering from BBB again, but I was unable to even give away the remainder of the Kratom to my friends. I had every intention of trying the Maeng Da with my next order, but after the negative experience we all experienced I'm wary of ordering any Kratom from BBB, although the quality of all other products was good to excellent.

On Sep 29, 2013, shileybart (1 reviews) from Lemoore, CA

Posted on September 29, 2013, updated September 29, 2013 Posted on September 27, 2013, updated September 29, 2013 Posted on September 26, 2013, updated September 27, 2013 I ordered 114 grams of shredded Peruvian Banisteriopsis caapi on September 18th and arrived the evening of September 24th. I was extremely pleased, as I have done this before and have had immense satisfaction with buying ayahuasca from other vendors, This only lead to further dissapointment when the Banisteriopsis caapi was not of the quality that was expected, otherwise BBB is the quickest store I have ordered from (i've spent weeks waiting for other vendor to ship to my house) and BBB has, by far, the lowest prices for Banisteriopsis caapi i have found. Really a great company despite my negative rating, that was purely based on my experience with the BBB product I purchased. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this, your feedback will be greatly appreciated and I wish you and your business the best of luck. Sincerely, Shiley Bart

On September 27th, 2013, shileybart added the following: Is it possible that I just get store credit instead? Or will the money be refunded to my bank account?
On September 29th, 2013, shileybart added the following: I've sent three emails now with no reply except for the automated emails, and the refund hasn't shown up on my bank account, still.
On September 29th, 2013, shileybart changed the rating from negative to neutral and added the following:

On Sep 17, 2013, Emmer22 (1 reviews) from New York, NY

Best ethnobotanicals ever! Very nice selection and good quality products. Very fast shipping.

On Aug 26, 2013, DantheStan (1 reviews) from Casselberry, FL

I have ordered three times from BBB, and each time I have received my product(s) WELL BEFORE the estimated shipping date. The products were of the quality described on the site and the prices were reasonable. The owner also recently went out of his way to ensure accept a payment method that is not generally listed on their website (a legit method, nothing shady, just not in their list of options). I have always been happy with the entire experience from start to finish. I would certainly do business with them again.

On Aug 11, 2013, youreface (1 reviews) from Moose Wilson Road, WY

I recently placed one of my first online orders in about a year with BBB. I obviously can't be 100% certain that it was them, but shortly after that order a few extra charges magically appeared on my debit card. I don't have a lot of money in my account right now so the only order that was actually processed was an $85.00 charge for something from Rebok. Seeing as I have read a few similar reports and BBB is the only website that I have ordered anything from with this card I can very reasonably assume it was them. When I emailed them they suggested that it may be a computer virus that stole my info... a computer virus on my new laptop... that I've had for three weeks... with antivirus software. I am unconvinced. If you are still reading this I was provided with relatively good service as far as promt shipping, but the batch of amanita muscaria that my order came from was of very poor quality for the price and they (most likely) stole my info. If you do wish to order from BBB I suggest using a visa gift card or anything other than a credit card just in case they have been the ones stealing this info from people.

On Aug 7, 2013, 21bret40 (1 reviews) from Waynesboro, MS

I've been doing business with them for a while now and I must say that there products are great. There kanna is top of the line as well as there Mormon tea. I recently ordered kanna seeds from them and I got a 20 percent sprout rate which I hear is pretty good. The only medicine I don't buy from them is kava kava as I find that if a company is to have good quality kava they must dedicate their whole business to only awa. Overall I would say BBB is a five star vendor.

On Aug 2, 2013, RyanJay (1 reviews) from Hamilton ,
Canada

I ordered some amanita muscaria from a different site run by the same people called herbalfire.com. Same mailing address and everything. On the site it did say after 5 days that it was shipped as promised, but no email was ever sent to me about tracking it through usps, I cannot get ahold of anyone at the shop even though i have left a message, and it has been 2 weeks since I ordered the package. I know it doesnt take that long to ship from kansas to ontario. order number 13827. Is it actually coming?

On May 10, 2013, jljar5 (1 reviews) from Elkhorn, NE

Posted on May 8, 2013, updated May 10, 2013 I have place probably over 8 orders for various products and had good results. I tried other vendors with lack luster results and I tend to stay away from "super enhanced" or other things, but I must say BBB's Full Spectrum Extract Isolate is the real deal. Also I used to get their 16x before that and was a good extract. I got RVB kratom once and wasn't really impressed but if you can't go wrong with their premium Bali. Also in a recent order they put in the wrong product for one of mine by accident and within 2 days the correct order was processed and he even threw in a product sample that they are no longer carrying and just had a few left, seeing it was a favorite of mine. That's good customer service if you ask me. So they do read their comments. I don't see myself going anywhere else, at least for kratom, anytime in the near future. 5 star review

On May 10th, 2013, jljar5 added the following: Everything came today, thanks BBB, they threw in not just the Full spectrum isolate but a whole sampler, which is like 34 bucks, and the order I didn't was receive was just for a 28g 15 dollar bag of elephant leaf kratom. They also threw in milkweed seeds to help repopulate the monarch butterfly which is an awesome initiative to start. I can't say enough to good things about them. Order processing time is unreal, shipping is always like 4 bucks and gets here in 2-3 days, it's great. I will make one comment as there seems to be a pattern of every once in a while someone complains that their cc info got taken. That actually happened to my father, when he was ordering from BBB among other places. Now, since then, I got a netspend card, it just like a visa green dot card, and I have had 0 problems since then. So for people that enjoy BBB's products be are worried to order again, go spend 5 bucks on a card, then you won't have to worry. The guy I spoke with when they did call was also extremely nice and shipped my order the same day

On Jan 12, 2013, rbaburn (1 reviews)

My job pays me primarily in cash, so I do not use a debit card in my day to day activities. I only use plastic to purchase things online, of which I do little. Recently, my card number had been stolen, and a number of high value purchases had been made internationally. The only places I used my card in the last few months were Bouncing Bear Botanicals.com, and another site that BBB recommended - Botanical Spirit Shop. Seeing that another comment here showed Identity Theft issues when using BBB, I thought people should know that others are having questionable experiences with BBB's business ethics before you decide to shop with them.

On Jan 2, 2013, Astrosausage (1 reviews)

Ordered Ultra Enhanced Indo (ACE). Shipping is prompt. However, product quality less than I expected. This seems like a very weak Kratom powder for the price.

On Apr 21, 2012, heynow777 (1 reviews) from Norwalk, CT

Bought 50 San Pedro seeds. ZERO out of fifty sprouted after three weeks. Bought 30 from a source on eBay and now have 20 cactii growing. It was not anything with my soil because I used the same exact methods for both seeds and later just through in different plant seeds in the failed pots and they are growing plants as well. Will not buy from again.

On Dec 19, 2011, TylerW (1 reviews) from Stillwater, OK

I was very impressed with the service provided by Bouncing Bear. I made my order on 12/17/11, a Saturday. The order was shipped on the following Sunday and arrived the next day. Every email correspondence I had with said company was answered instantly. I would highly recommend Bouncing Bear Botanicals.

On Oct 13, 2011, chemali10 (1 reviews) from maryland,
United States

I purchased from them in the early month of September along with three friends, however we used different credit cards. On the 22nd of the month all four of us had purchases done on our credit cards that we had not done, and Bouncing Bear Botanicals.com was the ONLY website that all of us had purchased from that month. So we have reason to believe that our credit card numbers were sold, and each card had been charged a minimum of 300 dollars upwards of 500 dollars. So keep this in mind if you decide to shop with them, They may ship the products in time, yet we all had negative experiences with Identity Theft

On Jul 6, 2011, corwinky (1 reviews) from Atlanta, GA

I've ordered from BBB a few times now. They have lots of really unusual seeds and plants that have always arrived in great shape. The prices are better than similar companies, shipping has always been fast, and I swear they always seem to throw in extra seeds and foliage. Maybe they just measure generously. If I have one suggestion, it is that I'd love more information on the proper growing conditions and zones. This time I ordered one plant along with my seeds and someone took the trouble to hand-write on the packing slip that they ship live plants on certain days and would be sending it the week of X. Most companies would have slapped a curt "Backordered" on the paper and left me to wonder when and if it would arrive. Nice, nice people.

On Jun 14, 2011, ramatheson (1 reviews) from Phoenix, AZ

I've ordered twice from this company: once in 2005, and again a few weeks ago. Both times, my order was processed and shipped within 24 hours, and I received it within 48 hours from that. They products have always been good.

On Feb 13, 2011, ImGold (1 reviews) from Olathe, KS

I've bought herbals from various venders. Now I'm sticking with BBB. Ordered at 12:00 noon. Got an email less than an hour later that it was SHIPPED. And had a tracking number. The box arrived the very next day (and I did not order express shipping). The box was plain wrapping, the products securely sealed inside and a receipt. All of the products were of superior quality -- everyone of them, I compared the price with other venders, and their prices are the lowest of every vender. My next order with Bouncing Bear, same experience. I've ordered 5 times now. The only delay was when I ordered on Sunday. The delay? Well, I had to wait until noon on Monday before I got the email that said SHIPPED. And the package arrived on Tuesday with the same superior products. I've also written three times with questions, and received a prompt, professional email reply each time. Two thumbs up.

On Oct 12, 2010, MMill55 (1 reviews) from Shawnee Mission, KS

All I have to say is, WOW! The first time I ordered, I bought Kratom and chose just the regular $6 shipping. I got a tracking e-mail 45 minutes after I ordered and my order was delivered two days later and the Kratom was much better than I've received from other vendors. I have now ordered several times from them and have gotten many different products. Each time is a similar experience (the longest it's ever taken for me to get my order from the day I ordered is 3 days and that was because it was a weekend). Highly recommended!

On Feb 12, 2010, klato (1 reviews) from San Francisco, CA

Posted on February 11, 2010, updated February 12, 2010 Posted on February 1, 2010, updated February 11, 2010 Posted on January 22, 2010, updated February 1, 2010 Posted on January 20, 2010, updated January 22, 2010 Posted on January 11, 2010, updated January 20, 2010 Posted on December 15, 2009, updated January 11, 2010 This review is for a live Salvia divinorum plant. 11/10/09 - Ordered a live Salvia divinorum plant, status immediately changed to Processing 11/17/09 - Requested status update on my order (the item says "In Stock" and they apparently only ship the plant on Mon/Tue) 11/20/09 - Received reply stating that my order would be shipped on 11/23/09 (due to weather and the plant needing a heat pack) 12/02/09 - Requested status update as I never received any shipment or any notice of shipment 12/07/09 - Received reply that my order would ship on 12/14/09 or 12/15/09 12/15/09 - Requested status update 12/15/09 - Received reply that my plant would ship on 12/21/09 or 12/22/09 (due to weather and the plant needing a heat pack) 12/15/09 - Requested a refund BBB informed me that the shipping delay was caused by inclement weather and the need for heat packs to keep the plant healthy during transport. If this kind of delay is a possibility with shipping these plants, it seems that they should keep a supply of heat packs handy. In any case, moving on to another vendor. Bummer =

On January 12th, 2010, klato added the following: 01/11/10 - Waiting for my refund...
On January 20th, 2010, klato added the following: My order number is #141390, I've been in touch with Clarkster, he says he did the transaction on 12/16/09, but I never received a refund. Thanks
On January 22nd, 2010, klato added the following: In contact with BBB to get this resolved. Just to update; the issue is not with BBB, but rather with the financial firms handling the refund.
On February 2nd, 2010, klato added the following: There was a problem issuing my refund electronically; BBB resolved it by sending a check in the mail.
On February 11th, 2010, klato changed the rating from neutral to negative and added the following: Well, I never thought I'd have to actually post on here again after receiving and cashing the check BBB sent me. After cashing the check last week, I now notice that there is a pending "IRX transaction" for the exact amount of the check BBB sent me. After doing some Google searching, it seems that either the check is bad, or there was a stop put on it. Sorry, but I'm going to have to change my rating to negative. If you guys can refund my money then I'll change it back to neutral...
On February 12th, 2010, klato changed the rating from negative to neutral and added the following: Wow, that's a real bummer. In that case, forget about the check; consider it a donation to help fight those charges. I think that's more important. Best of luck!

On Feb 8, 2010, Mixel (1 reviews) from Haifa,
Israel

Posted on February 4, 2010, updated February 8, 2010 Posted on February 4, 2010, updated February 4, 2010 Order number: 20298 1/7/10: Salvia has been ordered. 1/14/10: It took them about a week to ship it (only after I called). 2/3/10: the shipment was extremely delayed,call went straight into voice mail and I sent them an email. 2/4/10: They didn't responded to my voice message or to my email. I would really like to know the reasons for the delay,The site is well organized ,and the women who spoke with me was very polite and professional,but the main problem is the time is take them to get the order to the client (in the site its mentioned 5-10 days,and almost a month has passed).

On February 4th, 2010, Mixel added the following: Forgot to mention,I have ordered from HerbalFire botanicals,but if I'm not mistaken this is the same company.
On February 8th, 2010, Mixel changed the rating from negative to neutral and added the following: 2/7/10: The Salvia had arrived,quite late but still in good shape and quality. There is a chance I will order from those guys again.

On Feb 2, 2010, M6mania (1 reviews) from Plano, TX

I was sent a confirmation email on January 11th with the tracking number of my shipment. As of February 1 I have yet to receive my package. I have sent multiple emails with no reply. My last email was asking for a refund because of the very poor customer service. And I haven't recieved a reply from that email either.

On Jan 26, 2010, Deiopea (1 reviews) from New Brunswick, NJ

1/5 placed an order for salvia 1/11 requested order status 1/12 was told there were technical issues, but that they were cleared up now; was also told that the package should arrive "by Thursday" (no specific date was given) 1/22 requested delivery status 1/26 no reply on my request; called BBB and was told that for some reason my order never left the post office; was given another number to call; called that number and got nothing but the answering machine It's been 21 days and counting since I first placed my order. It should not take this long!

On Jan 15, 2010, BQuintana (1 reviews) from Port Saint Lucie, FL

Posted on December 31, 2009, updated January 15, 2010 Posted on December 28, 2009, updated December 31, 2009 Posted on December 26, 2009, updated December 28, 2009 Posted on December 26, 2009, updated December 26, 2009 My girlfriend placed an order for 20 Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds on 12/24. It is not 12/26 and status is still pending. I'm assuming this is because of Christmas, but I was hoping for it to be updated today. Will update later on.

On December 26th, 2009, BQuintana added the following: I looked into it a little more, and I just think they're not open today since it's not a business day. :( I'm expecting to change this to positive, so I'll just wait until Monday when I hear more and/or my order gets shipped.
On December 28th, 2009, BQuintana changed the rating from neutral to positive and added the following: First business day since placing the order, and it has been shipped. I am quite satisfied so far. I wonder how long it's gonna take to get here? :) *excited*
On December 31st, 2009, BQuintana added the following: Definitely good business and quick shipping. Just received it, and they gave us two extra seeds. :) I will definitely be a returning customer.
On January 15th, 2010, BQuintana added the following: Just the other week, I ordered some cacti from BBB, and they were received very quickly, and the UPS Ground tracking was always up-to-date and helpful. Good quality product, and each 6" cutting came out to between 7 and 7.5 inches. I should also add that my girlfriend placed another order for HBWR seeds. 50 this time. It's been only three days. Two and a half days since the order was actually processed. I was very impressed with the shipping, as I just received the package about 20 minutes ago. I opened it and counted everything, and there were only 47 seeds. My girlfriend sent them an e-mail, but I figured calling them would be quicker. The woman on the phone very nicely explained that they do the orders by weight, so sometimes seeds are bigger than others, so sometimes people will get extra and sometimes they'll get less, but I paid for 50 so I should get 50, and they will send out another packet right away. I am very impressed with their friendly and helpful customer service, and their quick shipping. Will definitely continue to use Bouncing Bear Botanicals.

On Jan 8, 2010, yellows (1 reviews) from Cary, NC

Posted on January 7, 2010, updated January 7, 2010 Posted on January 7, 2010, updated January 7, 2010 Posted on January 7, 2010, updated January 7, 2010 Its been over 14 days since I placed my order. The tracking number is a complete joke and reads "electronic shipping info received" on December 30, haven't received it yet. A different package from Europe arrived already and the order was placed on the same day. First Class Mail takes 3 days to get across the country, this is ridiculous, its been over 2 weeks. Called and was told to "wait until monday" I don't think anything is coming.

On January 7th, 2010, yellows added the following: Okay I was a bit mean in this post but I was just felt mad because I received a package from Europe that I ordered on the same day. Two weeks for first class mail to get across the country is really crazy and I definitely need a reship or refund. Just to make this clear I emailed and received no response (i checked my spam folder) had to call and was told just to wait 6 more days.
On January 8th, 2010, yellows added the following: 145943
On January 8th, 2010, yellows added the following: 145943

On Jan 5, 2010, bwoelf (1 reviews) from Ogden, UT

Posted on January 5, 2010, updated January 5, 2010 On Jan 4, 2010 I placed my order with Bouncing Bear Botanicals for Damiana. I received an email Jan 5th at 7:53 a.m stating that my order had been back ordered. Offering a refund, exchange, or to wait. At 11:55 a.m I replied to the email asking an approximate shipping time of my order. At 12:00 the representative i was working with (Ryan) replied explaining they are expecting the shipment 1-14-09, 10 days after the order date and offered to make it right. At 12:42 i replied explaining the inconvenience as a customer. At 12:48 Ryan says "I'm all about making it right with you." At 1:00 i explain my order and made my request if i was to wait for the shipment. At 1:04 I received an email back from Ryan saying he was able to solve my problem with little help saying he would go ahead and fill my order today and add a little to the weight for the trouble, (which wasnt much). But the customer service was extremely quick which we as customers do appreciate! I do intend to do future business with this company. (assuming a timely delivery and high quality) If any problems occur from here with my order, i will return to explain. Thanks BBB and Ryan.

On January 5th, 2010, bwoelf added the following: at 1:39 same day as previous post, i received an email stating my order has shipped.

On Jan 5, 2010, Morisson27 (1 reviews) from Limassol,
Cyprus

Posted on December 16, 2009, updated January 5, 2010 I live in Cyprus and i was reading about salvia is legal here and decided to order from BBB 3 grms salvia extract standarised X20 and 2 different kind of seeds i had them after 10 days from day i ordered.My number of order is 141969 made on 16 Nov.Today is 16 Dec and i am really pissed of because i still wait an answer to tell me what happened with my order i payed for.The story with the wrong trackin numbers ok!!! mistakes happen!!! I order many staff from other companies and heavy usually and have them in 10 days maximum 15 days.One month wait for something i pay for without an answer.At least a person to answer me and tell me a clear explanation what happen unless to cover me with other product for the same amount i payed.

On January 5th, 2010, Morisson27 changed the rating from negative to positive and added the following: I changed my feedback to possitive because finally i got my salvia :) after you reshipped!! Thanks guys i will return with bigger order +++++

On Dec 13, 2009, jellycrab (1 reviews) from Tucson, AZ

Posted on December 09, 2009, updated December 13, 2009 Posted on December 05, 2009, updated December 09, 2009 Posted on December 05, 2009, updated December 05, 2009 Posted on December 04, 2009, updated December 05, 2009 Posted on December 02, 2009, updated December 04, 2009 Posted on August 10, 2009, updated December 02, 2009 Ordered hbwr seeds on the 7th. On the 8th satuets was changed from prosessing to printed, on the 9th statues was still printed but that was probaly because it was sunday, on the 10th statues was changed to shiped, am looking forward to reseaving package i realy liked the sight and how easy it was to order, looking forward to bieng a returning customer hope the seeds are good have orderded seeds from another vender in the past that did not germinate.

On August 10th, 2009, jellycrab added the following: Just got my seeds the same day I made this commet and the same day I got the email that they where shiped they must of shiped them before they changed the statuse... But any way very fast shiping I shure wasent expecting them today I am very happy, the seeds look good. the packaging was very good. I highly recomend Bouncing Bear.
On August 10th, 2009, jellycrab added the following: P.S. they gave me 4 extra seeds!
On December 3rd, 2009, jellycrab added the following: Ordered from bbb again placed my order on the 29th which was a Sunday I ordered 1gram of 10x salvia extract and 28 grams of "Boe" Thia Kratom powdered leaf I got a 2 dollar discount from a coupon I received from my previous order! On the 30th shipment status was changed to shipped. When I tried to track my package from the usps it said that the electronic info has been received, I don't think that usps lets you track orders like ups does. I should get my package by tomorrow I am hoping that my package does not get slowed by the holiday season. My rating is positive because of the good deal and because of the previous good experience with this vendor. I would also like to add that my previous order of hbwr seeds where of very high quality.
On December 5th, 2009, jellycrab added the following: Got my order of kratom in the mail yesterday with a note that said that my salvia will come soon. I think that my salvia will come tommorrow. I am pleased with the kratom.
On December 5th, 2009, jellycrab changed the rating from positive to neutral and added the following: I still haven't received my salvia and tomorrow is Sunday I guess that I will have to wait till Monday =(
On December 6th, 2009, jellycrab added the following: The reason why I changed my rating to neutral is because they should have just sent both of the items in the same box. Both of the items are small so they both would have fitted in the same box that the kratom was in. If the salvia gets here Monday and it is of good quality I will change my status back to positive, I really do like BBB and am still a loyal customer.
On December 9th, 2009, jellycrab added the following: Yesterday I called Bouncing Bear and they said that they forgot to send it because they had to start shipping there salvia from Arizona and they have been having problems because of this. So they shipped it yesterday and since I live in Arizona I should get it in a couple days. The person I talked to was very nice.
On December 13th, 2009, jellycrab changed the rating from neutral to positive and added the following: I recieved my salvia on thursday the 11th and they gave me 2 extra grams because of the problem.

On Dec 5, 2009, GenericUN (1 reviews) from Panama City, FL

Posted on July 18, 2009, updated December 05, 2009 On The 4th of July I ordered two toads. One week later the toads had not arrived so I decided to change my order. I emailed BBB and received a non-pertinant computer generated reply, so I called at luch time on the 13th. I thought everything was straightened out. I even asked for express mail and offered to let BBB keep the small difference in the changed order, for the hassle of changing the order. It is now the 18th, and I emailed BBB yesterday asking for a tracking number. Still no reply. I spent 300 dollars and still no reply, no e-mail, no tracking number. Have I not been courteous? Have I not spent my money their before? I'm not asking to be treated like royalty. I just want what I payed for. Oh, I get it. The economy is so good they don't need repeat customers. I don't matter. I feel like I've been forgotten by them. Thanks a lot for the dependable service.

On July 18th, 2009, GenericUN changed the rating from negative to neutral and added the following: Jon contacted me very quickly and wrote this reply to me "Hi, Sorry for the trouble. What were you replacing the toads with, again? For whatever reason, the information I entered on the order, didnít get updated. Thanks. " Changing my rating to nuetral. I will change it to positive when I receive what I ordered, but I appreciated the speedy reply and I understand that things happens sometimes.
On July 18th, 2009, GenericUN changed the rating from neutral to positive and added the following: I should have given Jon the benefit of the doubt. He was more than happy to fix the mistake and refunded me for the s&h. Very cool. They now have one more loyal customer.
On December 5th, 2009, GenericUN added the following: I have decided to once again try to order a toad. My order was processed on the 22nd of Nov. (order # 142636) Now on the website it says; "The Bufo alvarius toads are shipped Express Mail through the Post Office at the beginning of each week. We guarantee live, healthy delivery." When I asked to be notified by e-mail, BBB did say they would e-mail me a tracking number. How long until they are shipped express mail?

On Dec 3, 2009, mustanggrande72 (1 reviews) from Los Angelas,
United States

Posted on November 21, 2009, updated December 02, 2009 Posted on November 20, 2009, updated November 21, 2009 Posted on November 20, 2009, updated November 20, 2009 After ordering from various other sites, I decided to give Bouncing Bear Botanicals a try. Their Salvia is a bit cheaper than all the other sites and they offer cheap priority shipping for those of us that dont want to pay $25 express shipping. I placed my order, and immediately got my receipt and order number on Tuesday, 11-17-09. I then e-mailed the company if my order would have a tracking number (I was doubtful, but I thought it was worth a try). The next day I was delighted to get a response, until I opened it and saw it was just and auto response. So three days later, still no response. I know now that Im not getting a tracking number but they should still responed to me. I then e-mailed them today to see what day my order was shipped. So now Im just waiting for a response to that email. For now Im just leaving my experience at neutral because I have not recieved a response. Im also a little worried about shipping time though. Supposedly their Salvia orders come from Arizona and from my past purchases from people in Arizona, it takes about 4 days from the time the package is dropped off at the post office through priority to get to California. So in theory if they are on top of their game I will get my order tommorrow, that is if my order was dropped off the day after I placed it.

On November 21st, 2009, mustanggrande72 added the following: I forgot to add that I will gladly change my experience rating to positive if I get a response and a package soon.
On November 21st, 2009, mustanggrande72 added the following: Finally got a response back and my package was shipped yesterday, the 20th and I even got a tracking number!!! Got shipped a little later than what I was hoping but what can I do, I ordered cheap shipping. So hopefully I will get a package on Tuesday. Again, as long as I get my package and it is good quality and the right amount, I will leave a positive response and more than likely buy again from them.
On December 3rd, 2009, mustanggrande72 added the following: Well, I did get my package, fairly quick I might add. I will have to again commend them for there low prices and that they offer priority shipping and not just express, but right now im kinda feeling like they are cheaper because it is lower quality. Again, hopefally this weekend my test will go better than my previous and I can change my rating to positive.

On Dec 1, 2009, mrbobotron (1 reviews) from Lake Worth, FL

Awesome company

On Nov 20, 2009, Black_metal (1 reviews) from Dallas, OR

My experience for the past few times have been good ones. There was only one occasion in which a product was forgotten (not salvia so not longer shipping). However I emailed them about this and they replied early the next day and they dealt with the problem no questions asked. Cool thing is, i didn't even have to worry about them fighting it, knew they would just deal with it .Sounds good to me.

On Oct 22, 2009, tpitts1 (1 reviews) from Spartanburg, SC

Posted on October 19, 2009, updated October 22, 2009 Posted on October 17, 2009, updated October 19, 2009 My experience with this company was not satisfying at all. Not with the products they have but with customer service. I ordered from the website and paid express shipping 1-2 days $25. When I received shipment confirmation, I noticed there where to different tracking numbers, one for USPS and the other UPS. I promptly called them to find out if my order was coming express, as promised and paid for. First the lady sarcastically, explained that USPS and UPS were two different companies and they would not arrive together. OOOOOOK, I just looked over that, and EXPLAINED again what I was saying. She then explained to me that two of my products are shipped from one state and the other from her location, but I was assured that they would arrive the same day. 2 days later UPS delivers but nothing from USPS. So, I called again, this time she patched me to John who said someone sent out the package Priority mail and he does not know why. He refunded half of the shipping, which I said ok to due to him assuring me that my package should arrive no later than Saturday. He also said that he was going to put on their website that Salvia is not sent out express EVER. No, package today, which pushes me back another week on my project. Not happy with Bouncing Bear right now at all.

On October 19th, 2009, tpitts1 added the following: Mail delivery again today and no shipment from Bouncing Bear. No email from them with an update or anything. Horrible customer service! Tried calling them 5 times and each time a busy signal. I understand that they are a business and today is Monday, but when you pay for express shipping you should not have to wait a week for your purchase to arrive. We were using this as a project, but now we have to reorder from ishaman so we can get it here by wed. So disappointed that this did not work out because no one can beat BB prices!
On October 22nd, 2009, tpitts1 changed the rating from negative to neutral and added the following: I received an email from Jon concerning this "lost" shipment, informing me that he would ship today overnight today which is the 22nd. I am changing this until neutral for now and will await my package. I should have my package by Friday. I called customer service and was given another warehouse number to call. No answer, so I will check back on their site for a tracking number. If no package is received by Friday. I think the best thing to do is request a refund. I want the salvia, because my project will help prove a point and fight to keep it legal. Funny thing about this whole process is the fact that the USPS denies ever having possession of this package. anywho, 6 days and counting, for express delivery. This is truly a first for me. I emailed John and sarcastically said this is making me think that they are out of Salvia and stalling (In fun though). I have stopped being pissed and just laughing at it all right now.

On Oct 13, 2009, yoshi450 (1 reviews)

i ordered syrian rue, 56g mimosa hostilis inner root bark, 10 hawian baby woodrose seeds. i was happy to see that the package was at my house within 2-3- days. when i opened the package the first thing i examined was the seeds. some were crushed (the seeds are hard to break so i dont consider it shipping damage) and it looked like a few different types of seeds unless some where just deformed. some didnt have the fuzz that the seeds are supposed to have and others had a little bit on it... i weighed out the bark on my personal digital scale and it came out to 55g's (isnt much less but wasnt 56g's). and not all of the bark was inner root bark as advertised (had outer bark also attached on some of the pieces). the syrian rue seeds however seamed to be in good condition. i didnt weigh it on the scale due to the fact that it seamed like it would make a mess. I woud also like to note this was my first time ordering from them.. would like to hear something about this as soon as possible- [email protected]

On Oct 2, 2009, elangler (1 reviews)

Ordered on Sept 30 late at night and received my items on October 2nd. Quick shipping for me. Have yet to test products, but they deserve a positive just for their quick shipping.

On Sep 28, 2009, mercurous (1 reviews) from Denver, CO

The first order I made from Bouncing Bear Botanicals was on 01 September. I was delighted that the company confirmed my order and had it shipped out almost immediately. I received my products within days and was completely happy with all of them. So I decided to place another order. On 13 September I placed another order. Again, almost immediately I received an email that my order was shipped. However, this time it did not arrive. On 22 September, I logged into my account to double check the status, which indicated that my order was shipped. Since I hadn't received it, I sent an email to the company via their online form expressing my concern. I instantly received an auto responder highlighting common customer questions. The message said if my question wasn't answered in the email to simply hit reply, which I did, only to receive yet another, identical auto responder. To this date, I have yet to hear anything from anyone at the company. This is extremely disappointing to say the least. I doubt I'll ever be buying anything from here again.

On September 28th, 2009, mercurous added the following: Thank you for responding quickly. Mine was order #135222.
On October 5th, 2009, mercurous changed the rating from negative to neutral and added the following: I did receive my shipment finally. I imagine I probably will be ordering from Bouncing Bear Botanicals again since they truly do have quality merchandise, a large selection, and very competitive pricing.

On Sep 10, 2009, myheroinex7 (1 reviews) from Lexington, KY

Wow, this company is fast and has very good quality on some Salvia. I have experimented with different websites and their quality and by far this website is on the very top of my list. A+ 100% Legit!

On Aug 30, 2009, eric101 (1 reviews)

My experience has been terrible, I wouldn't recommend this company to ANYONE. I placed an order for a salvia divinorum sampler pack on August 14th. On August 22nd the status of my order (on the invoice page) changed from "Printed" to "Shipped." I received an e-mail to inform me that my order's status had changed and that I could track it via stamps.com, which I proceeded to do. The package status on stamps.com has been "electronic notification" since the 22nd and has not changed. It seems that Bouncing Bear Botanical's has failed to give the package to the USPS. According to this site's purchasing information page, "U.S. orders usually arrive within about 4 days of ordering." IT HAS BEEN SIXTEEN DAYS Although I contacted the site a few days ago, no one has responded to my inquiry.

On August 31st, 2009, eric101 changed the rating from negative to neutral and added the following: Thanks for your response, Jon - I appreciate the update. It seems the USPS is taking a long time with my package, though. I'm eagerly awaiting delivery. Is this the best way to contact you? If it doesn't arrive by Wednesday I will post another response and let you know.
On September 2nd, 2009, eric101 added the following: No luck, the package hasn't shown up. Can you please resend it? I've been waiting 19 days now.
On September 4th, 2009, eric101 added the following: Order ID: 131846
On September 9th, 2009, eric101 added the following: The reshipped package arrived today in good condition. I'm satisfied with the product, but I'm shocked it took so long.

On Aug 13, 2009, CaptainOhYeah (1 reviews) from Janesville, WI

I couldn't be happier. I ordered one 12" San Pedro cutting and a packet of San Pedro seeds with express shipping. I ordered on a Monday evening and received my package Thursday afternoon that same week in a discreet, unmarked package. The cutting ended up being 14" long and over 3" in diameter and perfectly healthy from what I can tell. I received well over a dozen seeds in a single pack and instructions/tips on growing them. I'm incredibly impressed with their speed, quality, and selection and would recommend them to anybody interested in ethnobotanicals.

On Aug 6, 2009, astral_stardust (1 reviews) from Las Vegas, NV

This is my first time ordering from Bouncing Bear. I ordered a kilo of Ayahuasca vines and have been waiting for them to come in. I placed my order over a week ago (order number 129776) and got an email saying that it had been shipped. I'm a little worried because it's been a full week since I got the email, but it hasn't arrived yet. For now my review is neutral, but I'll change it to positive as soon as my order arrives.

On August 12th, 2009, astral_stardust changed the rating from neutral to positive and added the following: The package just came in today, so I changed my review to a positive. Apperantly the postal service lost it, so BBB reshipped it with UPS the second time at no extra charge. The vines are in excellent condition and I also received a complimentary package of K2 blend. I'll definitely be ordering again in the future.
On August 12th, 2009, astral_stardust added the following: I just rechecked the package and saw that they also added in some complimentary Syrian Rue as well. Thanks, guys!

On Jul 29, 2009, Juansidious (1 reviews) from Ashland, MA

I ordered from Bouncing Bear Botanicals, and was impressed with the speed with which it was processed and shipped. In fact, when I received the box I wasn't sure what it was at first, because I thought there was no way I could place an order online on a Tuesday and receive my package that same week. I just placed another order, and I hope that everything goes as smoothly this time as well!

On July 29th, 2009, Juansidious added the following: Also, when I placed my second order I received an e-mail coupon for 10% off any future orders. Very awesome!

On Jul 21, 2009, hfnoodle (1 reviews) from West Lafayette, IN

I placed an order on May 21st for a live Salvia divinorum plant and it arrived July 17th. Four days short of TWO months later, I received the plant. I figured this is going to be a huge plant if they are letting it grow this long. When I opened up the package the plant was no more than 4 inches tall with only two decent sized leaves, the rest were tiny. When I picked up the plant out of the package the two decent sized leaves fell right off. Half of each leaf was black. But I am good with plants, I figured it would grow. I put it into a humidity tent I built around a pot. I had great soil and plenty of filtered light. Gave it some bottled water and waited. The next day all of the leaves were black and fell off, the only thing that remand was the stem and a few small leaves, which most were black. I contacted BB the next day about how small and terrible the plant was that they sent me and that they didnt send me the extract that customers are suppose to get if they wait for 4 weeks. I haven't got a response back and the plant is completely dead. It didnt even last past the first day I had it. Absolutely terrible plant. BB took my time and money and ran with it. I would STRONGLY suggest not to buy Salvia Divinorum plants from here! Very very disappointed! Here is a pic of the plant when I put it into the pot. The next day 3/4 of the stem was black. //i135.photobucket.com/albums/q147/HFNoOdLe/Picture004.jpg

On July 21st, 2009, hfnoodle added the following: My order number is 123359. I would greatly appreciate it if you could reship the plant. I have used this soil for all my plants. It works really good for all of them. What kind of soid should I use instead. A mix of 2 part potting soil, 1 part verm, 1 part perlite? I kept the tent on the plant the entire time. I took the picture right after I planted it and then put the dome over it right away. If it would of lasted long I am sure it would have pulled through but it started out in really bad shape.
On July 22nd, 2009, hfnoodle changed the rating from negative to neutral and added the following: I got the notification of the order reshipment. I greatly appreciate this Jon. Hopefully this plant will be in alot better shape than the first one. Thank you again.
On August 5th, 2009, hfnoodle added the following: I haven't received my second plant. I haven't received a mailing notification email either.
On September 12th, 2009, hfnoodle changed the rating from neutral to positive and added the following: I received my second plant on August 7th. And WOW what a difference. BBB sure out did themselves with this one. They went from sending me a plant with one or two tiny leaves, to a plant that was twice the size and with leaves the size of my hand and multiple of them. The plant is growing real fast and is in great shape. Great job BBB! I will definitely do business with again.

On Jul 11, 2009, jsthunder (1 reviews) from Bolton, MA

Well I mailed a money order on July 5th and now it's July 11th. My order is still pending. I live in Massachusetts and I had to mail to Arizona so that may explain the long wait. But it seems unusual for it to take this long.

On July 12th, 2009, jsthunder added the following: My order number is 126570
On July 13th, 2009, jsthunder added the following: .
On July 13th, 2009, jsthunder added the following: Yes that is my real name. I did not send a check by mail, I actually paid in cash. I also sent the order information that I inputted into your site, and printed off of your site. This includes my order number, my shipping and billing address, what I was ordering, etc..

On Jul 10, 2009, LadiesMan217 (1 reviews) from Stafford, TX

7/8 - ordered and paid instantly and my order was in "pending" state 7/9 - morning it was processed and printed 7/9 - evening I received an email that BBB has shipped me a product. I was kind of sketchy because I didn't want to be one of those people that waited a month to get their products but everything seems to be going fine. Also since its shipped its probably out of their hands now. Unless something goes drastically wrong and they have poor customer service I will leave this as a positive. Will update when package arrives.

On July 14th, 2009, LadiesMan217 added the following: My package came in. It was salvia just FYI because it seems that different items have different arrival times. Thanks BBB!! - A satisfied customer.
On July 14th, 2009, LadiesMan217 added the following: Just to add as I always weigh the products that I order I ended up with 0.4g - 0.7g more on each 1g in the sampler package. Even better!! Thanks again.

On Jul 6, 2009, vaboy55 (1 reviews) from Christiansburg, VA

I accidentley ordered salvia from VA and its illegal here. They sent a email that said its illegal and asked if i wanted a refund. Then they sent an email that said it had been shipped. I asked for a refund if they didnt send it, and didnt get any reply.

On Jul 3, 2009, nevo13 (1 reviews) from Goodlettsville, TN

I placed my order on June 30, still waiting for the process update..im leaving it as postive for the easy shoping and checking out process while im waiting on my update

On July 5th, 2009, nevo13 added the following: It is now July 5 and my process still says pending..I think cause of the 4th. My Printer is jammed so I just copied all the print out information by hand in the form it was written and send it with my money order..Ive been VERY satisfied with the service so far and hope to be a returning customer..about how long does this process take?
On July 6th, 2009, nevo13 added the following: My order is #127016. My method of payment was a Western Union Money Order. I sent it in with my hand-writtten copy of the order information because I don't have a printer at the moment. Rating DOUBLE POSITIVE
On July 6th, 2009, nevo13 added the following: Yes. I ordered the 30th of June and sent in my payment on the 3rd of July.
On July 7th, 2009, nevo13 changed the rating from positive to neutral and added the following:
On July 8th, 2009, nevo13 changed the rating from neutral to positive and added the following: Status has been changed processing...I believe the 4th of July slowed the process of my payment. Thanks for the help Jon.
On July 11th, 2009, nevo13 added the following: Bouncing Bear is more than likely the best online Botanical site..they take care of their customers as if it was they're own family that has ordered.. Their follow up and e-mails of order processing is handled very well. I am going to be a definite returning customer for this.. Thanks BBB and thanks, Jon.

On Jun 20, 2009, kckid66212 (1 reviews) from Wichita, KS

This is by far one of the better companies I have ordered from online. The orders are processed quickly. Information is sent immediately to my email informing me of the status of the order and its location. Friday evening orders are no problem as it seems they process orders through the weekend. My first order was delivered as promised and the quality of the botanicals I ordered was first rate. I have ordered again from this company and will continue to do so. Thank you Bouncing Bear Botanicals for being so professional.

On Jun 17, 2009, larkster (1 reviews) from Olathe, KS

I have nothing but good happen with this company. This is true of many, many orders of time. Even when their is a problem with shipping or something out of their control - they'll take care of it. They care about the customer and have a great line of products.

On Jun 16, 2009, imflyinn (1 reviews) from San Diego, CA

I mailed a money order June 8 for an adult toad and I'm still waiting. I hope it arrives soon.

On June 28th, 2009, imflyinn added the following: My updates on BBB has been changed to "shipped for deliver on friday." But that was yesterday, and It didn't come today either, so whats going on?
On June 29th, 2009, imflyinn added the following: Oh okay I understand. Thanks for the info.
On July 3rd, 2009, imflyinn changed the rating from neutral to positive and added the following: Recieved my bufo yesterday, thanks a lot!
On September 8th, 2009, imflyinn changed the rating from positive to neutral and added the following: Hi I am a returning customer. My most recent order # is 134594. I'm going to ship out the money tomorrow (from SD), but I'm going to Oregon on the 18th. Could you possibly switch my package delivery status to the 2 day shipment (It is currently on the $6.00 regular shipping schedule so you will receive an extra $25 for the 2 day shipment) Hope to hear from you soon, thanks.

» Read the rest of the reviews