Pisgah Forest, North Carolina 28768 (United States)
(828) 877-3313
(828) 884-5216

Reviews:

Displaying the 4 most recent reviews

On Sep 6, 2008, alimnassar (12 reviews) from Ames, IA

In April, 2008, I ordered five orchids by phone, since their website did not process my order correctly. However, their customer service and product were very good. I will order from them, again. I had last ordered from them in October, 2003, and I was underwhelmed by the quality of the product that I received. However, it appears that both their product and customer service have improved dramatically over the five year period!

On Apr 27, 2008, orchids72 (1 reviews) from Danbury, CT

I purchased two historic cattleyas from Owens Orchids. The customer service was excellent and the plants shipped with rocket speed. The orchids were huge and healthy. One had 4 growths in sheath. It bloomed two weeks after I received it. There are 4 flowers on three growths and 3 on another for a total of 15 blooms on a single not divided plant...just magnificent..even neighbors are coming in to see this plant in bloom. It has 6 inch plus flowers literally everywhere. Highly recommend this nursery.

On Oct 4, 2006, lovetodig1 (1 reviews) from Birmingham, AL

Great folks to work with and eager to please. Their plants were healthy - good selection.

On Oct 5, 2003, isuhort (15 reviews)

Overpriced for what I received. Orchid was not what was pictured on their website.

» Read the rest of the reviews