Wheelers Greenhouse and Nursery

View Their Product Listing

Grenola, Kansas 67346 (United States)
(620) 358-3856

Reviews:

Displaying the 3 most recent reviews

On May 25, 2007, Fulltimer365 (1 reviews) from Thornton, TX (Zone 8a)

On March 5, 2007 I sent a payment for some grafted Japanese maples via Paypal. I got an acknowledgment the same day. On March 26th I sent an email asking when the trees might be shipped. I received an email that just said thank you. On April 17th I again sent an email requesting the status of the order. No response. On April 19th, I asked again. I got a response that said the weather was bad and they were waiting for it to warm up. They would ship as soon as they could. They wanted to make sure the trees budded before shipping them. On May 23rd I wrote again and asked if and when the trees would be shipped, and if they weren't available to send me a refund. I still have not heard from them. I even tried calling the number from their website, but all I got was a full mailbox. I sincerely hope there is nothing seriously wrong (bad health, etc.) but they really need to let their customers know what is happening. I am out a large sum of money if they don't come through.... At this point, I would just like a refund of my money.

On May 26th, 2007, Fulltimer365 changed the rating from negative to neutral and added the following: I just received a phone call from the owner of the nursery. Apparently his son had 'borrowed' the nursery name to sell some plants online. He sold these plants before he actually had them to sell. His father offered to refund the money I had sent and his son would then owe him. He was very nice and apologized for the unfortunate situation.
On August 21st, 2007, Fulltimer365 changed the rating from neutral to positive and added the following: A full refund has been received along with a sincere apology from the nursery owner, although it should have come from his son. His assistance is greatly appreciated. He hopes his son has learned a lesson from this, and so do I! Sometimes it is hard being a parent....

On May 24, 2007, smithb39 (1 reviews) from Portland, MI

Unfortunally, my situation is similar to swagner444. I tried purchasing two Goji Plants on 04/24/2007 but have not received any plants or tracking number. I've tried calling but the answering machine is full, I've tried emailing and received one replay back on May 4, 2007 saying my shipment was going out in a week or two, but nothing. I've sent another email on May 21, 2007 but no response. I'm working on the situation through PayPal, hopefully it will work out.

On May 23, 2007, swagner444 (1 reviews) from Stamping Ground, KY

I had sent them a money order on 3-28-07 and I have called them and emailed them almost everyday. I had emailed them on 3-29-07 and ask them if they got my money order and they did email me back for that and said that they got it. But they will not email me or call me and it has been almost 2 months. If you call you will get the answer mach. but it is full and nobody can leave a message. But I have call everyday and emailed everyday. I paid $92.97 and have nothing. No money or no trees. I hope that no one else buys from them because they will take your money and you will not get anything from them.

» Read the rest of the reviews