Time to vote! Choose your favorite images in our annual Photo Contest HERE

The scoop on 'Bluestone Perennials'

Bluestone Perennials

Green Star: Good Bluestone Perennials is a Watchdog 30 company. Green Star: Good

7211 Middle Ridge Rd.
Madison, Ohio 44057-3096 (United States)

Catalog Order Page: Hyperlink
Paper Catalog Cost: Free

Visit Bluestone Perennials at:

» Like them on Facebook

This company offers a variety of bulbs and plants.

Company Comment, posted on August 10, 2011:
We take pride in offering the very best perennial plants. We have 41 years of experience in growing and shipping our plants, and all are backed with our unsurpassed 100% guarantee. Our plants are grown in 3 1/2" square X 4" deep Coco Potsóan ingenious pot made of coconut husk fibers (coir) that are superior to plastic pots in every way. They are biodegradable and can be planted directly in the ground.

Our plants grown in Coco Pots are better because:
~ The pots let plant roots breathe, resulting in a larger and healthier root systems.
~ The robust roots grow healthy, vigorous plants.
~ Larger first-year growth. The 100% natural pots are planted right into the ground, so transplant shock is virtually eliminated.

Check out this video that shows why our new coir pots help us deliver a superior plant:
//www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Mz7wXgA0n0

Bluestone Perennials is a family run company thatís committed to our customers and the environment. Our wonderful staff, outstanding plants and our 100% guarantee ensure your happiness.

**Sign up for our Newsletter to receive special offers and educational releases**

Comments:

Displaying the 50 most recent comments:

Negative brahmabantam
Naches, WA
September 12, 2019
Iím going against the grain here because I see most people have rave reviews about Bluestone. I was tempted to give a neutral review under some sort of peer pressure mentality but my husband told me I have to be honest and so Iím leaving a negative review. I ordered a couple hundred dollars worth of shade perennials from Bluestone this spring. I ordered from Bluestone because of Daveís garden watchdog. I have benefited so much from these reviews in general and was excited looking forward to some great astilbe, dicentra, columbine and ferns from Bluestone. The first batch of plants arrived very dry and stressed out, but given the long distance we are from Bluestone, I didnít complain (we are in rural eastern WA Cascades). I watered the plants immediately upon arrival following the instructions that came with the plants and hoped for the best. Thinking it wouldnít happen again, especially given the great reviews, I ordered another batch that were partially dead on arrival from lack of water. The coir pots that Bluestone uses accelerated drying, I think, and we are in a very dry climate. Plus I was astonished that the plants from Bluestone were shipped so slowly. They were in transit for 5 to 7 or more days! I contacted Bluestone and they very promptly shipped replacement plants. However, Iíd much rather receive healthy, lovely plants from the beginning and spare myself the trouble (and environmental waste) of having replacement plants shipped.

The reason I am only now leaving a negative review is that it is September, soon to be October frosts, and the plants from Bluestone have only struggled at best. I want to blame the coir pots but would have to dig up the struggling plants to check, and I havenít done that. I waited to give a review because I wanted to give the plants a chance to recovery, but they have fared poorly compared to other plants I put in nearby locations this spring. I stared native columbines from seed this winter that are doing better than the Bluestone columbines. Also, astilbe I purchased at local nurseries are doing better, as are plants I ordered from Annieís (who I highly recommend for people in the western US). The Annieís plants are gorgeous right now. For the Bluestone plants, from the get-go I hated the pots. As I said I think they dried out the plant roots during shipping and I suspect they bind up the plant roots. One thing I liked about Annieís is that Annieís used plastic pots which are more moisture retentive plus Annieís wraps the soil surface with wax paper. (I reuse all of my plastic pots for years, even decades, for seed starting and transplants so I have relatively little heartburn about buying plants (in small quantities) in plastic pots.)

I do want to note for the record that I am an experienced gardener - we grow all our own veggies year round, plus cut flowers in generous proportions for ourselves an neighbors in the growing season.

Bluestone may work well for folks in the Midwest and east where conditions are wetter, and closer to their nursery, but for us the Bluestone plants did not work well. I do not plan to order any additional plants from this company unless I know that they package their plants better (to withstand drying conditions, and those awful coir pots) and ship their plants faster. It is a bummer because Bluestone has such a nice selection.
Company representative comment on September 30, 2019:
On Sep 30, 2019 2:48 PM, Bluestone Perennials responded with:

Please be in touch with us so that we can send replacements on those items that are struggling - either immediately or in the spring if you prefer. A refund is also an option. Re: the pots: You are welcome to remove the top half or all of the coir pot if you prefer, and perhaps in your dry situation it might be helpful. Removing the pots can damage some of the roots, but it usually only sets the plant back by a week or two - it will soon catch up. I fear one of your shipments was too long in transit, and I hope you will try us again and/or let us make up for your disappointing experience.

Positive SactoMan
Sacramento, CA
July 3, 2019
Posted on July 3, 2019, updated July 3, 2019
Posted on June 15, 2019, updated July 3, 2019
The 12 Carex flaccosperma plants I ordered from Bluestone arrived in lovely condition. Plus, they were, by far, the most professionally-packed flora I have ever received via delivery. It was almost mind-boggling how well they were packed. Itís been a few weeks since I planted all 12, and nine are doing great. One, however, appears to be giving up the ghost and two others are iffy. I sent an email with this info to Bluestone yesterday and asked for them to please advise. Today, I received a very friendly response stating that a replacement shipment of three plants is already in the works and, indeed, four minutes later I received formal notification that the three replacement plants will be shipped next week AND Ö at no charge to me! In my world, this sort of stellar customer service is rarely seen or experienced anymore. Bluestone has shot straight to the top of my list for any online flora for which I may be in the market.
On July 3rd, 2019, SactoMan added the following:

A follow-up to my June 15 post: The three iffy plants had unexpectedly perked up by the time my three (beautiful) replacement plants arrived, so I left the three original ones in place and planted the three replacements elsewhere. I emailed Bluestone advising them of what had happened and told them to charge me for the three new ďreplacementĒ plants (plus shipping, too, of course). I quickly thereafter received a very friendly reply thanking me for informing Bluestone of what had happened but that no payment whatsoever was needed for the new plants. I was pretty gobsmacked. This is one classy company.
On July 3rd, 2019, SactoMan added the following:

Positive CooDeeFoo
Central, SC
June 25, 2019
An honest company with a good product, Bluestone Perennials makes good on any plants that don't thrive without questioning the customer's veracity.
Positive Vashur
Wichita, KS (Zone 6b)
June 22, 2019
Posted on April 26, 2013, updated June 22, 2019
Posted on May 12, 2005, updated April 26, 2013
Nice plants that all arrived in good shape... I HATE peanuts but I guess they do what they gotta do to keep the dirt in the pots at least. :)
On April 26th, 2013, Vashur added the following:

I received an order today with the new packing. I really really like this packaging. These are the best packed plants I have ever received. Thanks. :)
On June 22nd, 2019, Vashur added the following:

I ordered twice this spring.. They still do NOT disappoint. Thanks..
Positive easauer
Loveland, OH
June 14, 2019
Bluestone Perrenials has become my go to for plants I cannot find or are out of stock locally. I ordered 5 different shipments this year over 30 plants and every single plant came in fabulous condition and are doing extremely well. I also love that they come in biodegradeable pots and that they ship with recyclable materials.
Positive vermilionchase
Vermilion, OH
June 12, 2019
I have been searching for a better way to buy perennials. Their website is great, but the product is even bette and I've had many poor experiences elsewhere. I'll admit I live in the same state as Bluestone, but I've received multiple orders the next day and by the health of the plants, they must have been packed immediately before shipping. I could say "it's as if I just picked them up at the garden center" but the truth is, the quality of the plants is so consistently great, it's BETTER than any garden center.....it's not crowded and you have not only the information on their website but the power of the internet to research in the comfort of home..
Positive bselarse
South Wayne, WI
June 9, 2019
I love this company. I've only been using them for 3 years because that's when I found them online. I usually order 4-5 times each season
They are awesome for communication, they have replaced 3 plants that didn't make it through the winter and should have.

The prices are good, their plants are outstanding, shipping is 2 days max, customer service is awesome, need I go on.
Highly recommend!
Posted on April 27, 2014, updated April 29, 2015
Posted on April 27, 2013, updated April 27, 2014
Posted on June 2, 2012, updated April 27, 2013
Posted on May 7, 2003, updated June 2, 2012
First, I must thank all of the people who took the time to recommend this great company. Because of the detailed feedback, I confidently ordered, and today received my first order from Bluestone. I purchased 33 plants and the quality is excellent. They are smaller that the plants one would purchase at a nursery, but I would say that they are the same size as the far more expensive White Flower Farm plants. I usually grow my own plants from seed, only buying what I cannot grow, so I am accustomed to robust plants, and these are. And some of the varieties I purchased, such as Heuchera Firefly and Heucherella Bridgett\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Bloom, are usually quite expensive. And the prices! Taking advantage of some specials and 3 for 1 offfers, I paid $98.75 for 33 plants - including shipping - less than $3.00 a plant! Receiving an e-mail and a UPS tracking number was an unexpected plus. Another bonus - did anyone notice that the plants are hardened off when you receive them? They note that they can be exposed to temperatures as low as 26 degrees. What a great company! They are my first stop from now on.
On August 1st, 2003, DonnaMack added the following:

After I printed the above I ordered additional plants from Bluestone, and continue to be impressed. Of the total of 49 plants I put in, 49 took! I put in arabis, a spring blooming plant, and it bloomed in summer, and has spread considerably. The verbena Homestead Purple, Heucherella, Tiarella, and most of the others actually bloomed. Some look like mature plants, blooming with no restraint. I installed all of them in May and June!

I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'m working on my fall order. These guys are incredible.
On May 14th, 2007, DonnaMack added the following:

I have ordered annually each year since my above review, and have been pleased with my orders, but my most recent experience with the company was the best thus far. I was having trouble entering coupon codes, so I called and spoke with a wonderful representative who explained to me the numbers on the codes and then offered to take my order over the telephone. This was very much to my advantage, because she (I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'m so sorry I did not get her name) repeatedly brought specials to my attention of which I was unaware. The result was that I received 12 free plants. My order came yesterday and every plant was healthy and viable. I also received a HUGE primula Japonica (much larger than my favorite local nursery) as a replacement for a plant that was mistakenly labeled as such last year. Better yet, I was given a delivery confirmation from Fed Ex, and my plants were delivered as promised on the afternoon of May 12, the day before Motherís Day (what a tough day to keep a delivery commitment!). And our last frost date in zone 5a is May 15. Perfect.

I cannot imagine how this entire transaction could have been better.

On June 2nd, 2012, DonnaMack added the following:

I had hesitated to purchase from Bluestone this season, given the comments and the higher prices. But they sent me an email about discounted items, and I could not resist trying them again, so I ordered a few plants.

I must say that I was very pleased with the quality of the plants. I found that the roots were somewhat embedded in the coir so I could not remove it, but the fact that they had grown into and in some places through the coir is a good sign.

I also had a free shipping code from three years ago - and they honored it!

I will be back.
On April 27th, 2013, DonnaMack added the following:

I must say that I am very happy with Bluestone this year. I ordered all half price plants in January: 3 Campanula Bellringers, 2 Penstemon digitalis \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'Husker Red\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\', a panicum and 2 Fothergilla Mt. Airy shrubs. The plants are just excellent. The qualuty is very high. They are of nice size. I remove the coir immediately because I have trouble cutting it away - and the soil was dry. But the plants are perfect!
On April 27th, 2014, DonnaMack added the following:

I took advantage of Bluestone sales from December on to order quite a few plants. I didn\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t realize how many until they came a few days ago. I must admit that I consistently cut the plants out of the coir pots. But I actually gasped when my order came. The plants are much bigger than they were a few years ago, and the quality is better than my expensive garden center, which I visited after I received them, in order to buy compost and mulch. I no longer need to hold them for transplanting - they are eye catching.

But what I really love was the ability to pay for each order and have it \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"held\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\". So I got pristine fresh, large plants while paying ONE shipping cost for plants ordered in December, January, March and April. It actually allowed me to buy much more than I would have if I had ordered them all at once, and there was a single shipping charge.

I had concerns about Bluestone a little while back, but the quality of the plants, the Friday specials (dangerous) and excellent shipping have made me a believer again.
On April 29th, 2015, DonnaMack added the following:

I received a very nice order from Bluestone. The plants I received were great, as usual. but one item was eliminated from my order, that being athyrium nipponicum \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'Ursulas Red\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\', a very hard to find plant. I was particularly disappointed because it was on special, and after I ordered two the special on this plant continued for several days. So my perception is that they either gave my plants to someone else, or they did not monitor their inventory. They did give me a refund check for the two plants, which I very much appreciated, as well as a coupon for a free plant. The other plant they could not provide, Anemone Alice, was is on backorder, which is fine.

I was able to order the fern from Forest Farm, where I have an open order and was actually able to fill a box so there will be no additional shipping.

I leave my rating as positive because I truly think that they stepped up after this error. A check for the plants, an explanation that Alice is coming in the fall, and a free ground cover plant make my overall experience with Bluestone quite positive.
On May 30th, 2015, DonnaMack added the following:

I just received and planted three excellent ceratostigma plumbaga (plumbago) that was part of their end of season sale. From the wonderful quality of the plants, you would never know it. True, I always cut away the coir, but doing that only shows me clearly the excellent quality of the plants.
On October 2nd, 2015, DonnaMack added the following:

I mentioned in my update of April 29 that I had been disappointed that I had not received a athyrium nipponicum \\\\\\\'Ursula\\\\\\\'s Red\\\\\\\' that I had ordered. Bluestone sent me a coupon for one free plant. Talk about disappointment tuning into bliss! I ordered a helleborus \\\\\\\"Rose Quarta\\\\\\\' and I just received it. I couldn\\\\\\\'t be happier. It is a gorgeous plant, and the cost of it is much higher than my original request. Plants like this will keep me coming back year after year!

And I received my anemone Alice a few weeks back. Nice healthy plants that are increasing.

Excellent!
On April 29th, 2016, DonnaMack added the following:

Last year I received a coupon for a free plant from Bluestone, and took the opportunity to order a helleborus. Impressed, I order two more to make it a trio.

Well, I just received enormous ones from Bluestone, for which I only paid half of the regular price. I walked away from plants in my garden center that were the same size but cost 3 times as much.

They have truly won my respect over these last few years. I still ditch the coir - but wow, what plants!
On September 17th, 2017, DonnaMack added the following:

I recommended Bluestone as a source for Aralia \'Sun King\', a plant I own and adore. She ordered three, and I planted them for her today. How good were they? Gorgeous. I was proud that I made the recommendation, and my client was very impressed.
On June 7th, 2019, DonnaMack added the following:

I placed several late season sale orders. Sometimes I hesitate to do this, because I am concerned about the quality of the plants. Not so with Bluestone. The plants were great, filled in some holes (and fulfilled some new wishes) and I will never hesitate to do this again.
Positive jvw
Clinton Township, MI (Zone 6a)
June 2, 2019
Posted on May 22, 2013, updated June 2, 2019
I have ordered from Bluestone for at least 5 years now. Their customer service has always been top notch. Any time I had a problem with any order they rectified the situation immediately and pleasantly. I am sad they are not in the Top 30. For the most part I have been very happy with their plants. There are a few plants I had repeated trouble growing, but I wrote it off to my conditions. Also, I enjoy taking a road trip and going directly to the nursery to shop.

It took me a bit to adjust to the new coir pots/single plant system. I have learned I get better results if I remove the coir pot entirely immediately when I get the plants. Often I do not plant my gems right away and they would dry out too fast in the coir pots for me. And if I planted with the coir pot I found it did not break down fast enough and the plant suffered in the ground. Clearly though it works great for growing the plants as effidenced by the two orders I received from them this year. WOW! Gorgeous healthy plants. I am so very pleased!

On June 2nd, 2019, jvw added the following:

It is 2019 and I continue to order from Bluestone EVERY year. Literally THE best customer service of ANY mail order company! Top notch plants. And, if you are not happy with your plant or plants they simply ask if you want a replacement or credit. No treating you like you are an idiot, no telling you to plant it and see what happens, no excuses (High Country Gardens you could really learn a lesson here).

This year I had plants in my cart while I waited for a gift certificate from my brother. I got an email from them reminding me I had not finished the order. I replied I was waiting until I got my GC. The next day I received my GC via automated email. But I also received a personal email letting me know the GC was ready and the code number to use it.

I will continue to order every year from them!
Positive stencil49
Huntington, VT
May 18, 2019
I placed 2 large orders of perennials with Bluestone totaling over $400. They shipped together even though I placed them 3 weeks apart, which I was very happy about. The plants shipped and were delivered two days later, They were well packaged and all very healthy. I appreciate the coir pots and everything has been in the ground for a week and looks good. I was worried about mail ordering plants but now will order from Bluestone with confidence.
Positive Flower25
Pittsburgh, PA
May 14, 2019
Geat company. Purchased a large order this winter received them in time for planting. They never disappoint. I have been ordering from them for over 20 yrs.
Positive south_girl
Denver, NC
May 12, 2019
Posted on May 12, 2018, updated May 12, 2019
Incredibly useful website, easy to use. Ordered for 1st, 2nd and 3rd times on May 6-7 (a weekend). On Monday, May 8, they combined all to save shipping costs and updated me on delivery within a week. Received on Thursday, beautifully packed. Aired out and starting to bloom by Friday. I\'m new to this, but it was sure easy...great experience!
On May 12th, 2019, south_girl added the following:

Update a year later: Having occasionally used other online nurseries, my positive impression of Bluestone has increased even more. Their patience with my beginner questions, quick follow-up, fast delivery, careful packaging, superior labeling of plants, and their year guarantee make dealing with them a delight.
Positive plant_collector
Oak Ridge, TN
April 10, 2019
First order from them. I was impressed they shipped order 2 days after I submitted it. Not many will do that. Plants packed in specialized box to keep them secure. Also like biodegradable "pot" - plant it also. Keeps root disturbance to a minimum. Plants were a little small for the price but looked healthy.
Positive flowermaiden2
Posted on May 14, 2016, updated September 13, 2016
Posted on May 13, 2016, updated May 14, 2016
Posted on May 8, 2015, updated May 13, 2016
Posted on May 12, 2010, updated May 8, 2015
If I could give a \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"positive-plus\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" rating to this company, I would. The plants I have received from them are well started, nice and green, in pots with well-developed root systems. So much better than those I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ve gotten from some other mail-order nurseries. The plants in my Bluestone order are also very good sized. There are a few varieties that I would like to see them include in future catalogs that aren\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t in current ones, but the quality of what I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ve gotten can\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t be beaten! Bluestone Perennials is a keeper.

On May 8th, 2015, flowermaiden2 added the following:

My experience with Bluestone Perennials continues to be positive.

My large order arrived, today, correct and complete, with healthy, robust plants. The Violas are blooming, and they are lovely.

My only concern is those fiber pots they insist upon sending them in. I have removed those in the past and shall do so, again. They\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re supposed to be biodegradable and decompose right inside the planting hole, over time. I fear this will take too long, and the plants will remain rootbound in the meantime. I like to spread out the roots when I plant, so they can have plenty of room in which to grow. It\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s really not a lot of trouble to remove those fiber pots -- I just score vertically down each corner and off they come.

Bluestone was very good about letting me add to my order as I found more plants later on that I wanted, so I would only have to pay shipping once.

They\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re also very good about keeping me updated on the status of my order.

Good company. I shall continue ordering from them in seasons to come.

On May 13th, 2016, flowermaiden2 added the following:

This season, I ordered two types of coryopsis from them. I was glad to find some taller varieties that bloom yellow instead of reddish shades.

My plants arrived today, and they are bushy, green and well developed. I shall remove them from the fiber pots, however, and plant them directly into the soil, as I have previously done. I feel they have less risk of becoming root bound that way, even though it\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s claimed those pots are \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"biodegradable\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\". Do they break down soon enough to avoid binding the roots? Since I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'m not sure of this, I always take them out.

I love coryopsis because deer don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t eat them, and that\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s a real plus in my garden, which Bambi has used as a smorgasbord in the past.

Again, Bluestone has come through for me, shipping my order on the date I requested. Very happy with them, as usual.

On May 14th, 2016, flowermaiden2 added the following:

For the benefit of those who might wish to try this lovely perennial, the name of the flowers I ordered is coreopsis, not coryopsis. I misspelled them the first time. Wanted to make the correction here, so folks using their catalog or shopping online will know what to look for should they seek these out.

These are great for gardens with a deer problem, as deer tend to steer clear of them.

I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ve just planted all of mine, and they look great. A couple even arrived with flower buds on them.

Kudos, again, to Bluestone Perennials.

On September 13th, 2016, flowermaiden2 added the following:

So far, so good.

Despite being in transit via UPS for six days, the Early Sunrise Coreopsis are huge and healthy. So are the Electric Blue Penstamon. The Paprika Yarrows didn\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t look great, but still have some green on them, and may make it, afterall. I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ve planted everything immediately after receiving it.

Again, I removed the coir pots to give the roots a chance to grow directly into the soil.

I still have some bulbs coming, which won\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t arrive until the end of September. That\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s of concern because, one, I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ll be out of town from the 27th until October 2nd, and two, we might very well have snow on the ground by then. If they have my bulbs, they should send them, now. I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ll be calling them to see what they can do, if anything.

On October 7th, 2016, flowermaiden2 changed the rating from positive to neutral and added the following:

The five Paprika Yarrows I ordered appear to have completely died. They were in transit for SIX WHOLE DAYS, via UPS. At first, I thought they might make it, as there was still a very tiny smigeon of green on them. Now that\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s gone.

I planted them immediately upon opening the box I got from the UPS driver. After that amount of time, I figured I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'d best get them into the ground right away.

I planted them in well-drained, enriched soil and watered them immediately. I very carefully removed the coir pots and gently spread out their roots for maximum benefit of receiving nutrients, trying to give them the best chance possible.

They have been frequently watered since them, either by heavy rains or by my sprinkler. The soil is rich and drains well, so there\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s no issues of root rot.

Their foliage is now completely gray-brown and they show no signs of life.

My STRONG suggestion to Bluestone Perennials is that they use a carrier that can deliver orders much faster than UPS does. There\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s no excuse for it taking SIX WHOLE DAYS to deliver a live plant order. I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'m certain that had they delivered it sooner, those yarrows would be looking a lot better.

I am surprised to have had this experience with a Bluestone Perennial order. This has never happened, before.

Please use a different carrier that provides faster service. Otherwise, I might have to look elsewhere for placing my plant orders.

On October 7th, 2016, flowermaiden2 added the following:

The five Paprika Yarrows I ordered appear to have completely died. They were in transit for SIX WHOLE DAYS, via UPS. At first, I thought they might make it, as there was still a very tiny smigeon of green on them. Now that\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s gone.

I planted them immediately upon opening the box I got from the UPS driver. After that amount of time, I figured I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'d best get them into the ground right away.

They have been frequently watered since them, either by heavy rains or by my sprinkler. The soil is rich and drains well, so there\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s no issues of root rot.

Their foliage is now completely gray-brown and they show no signs of life.

My STRONG suggestion to Bluestone Perennials is that they use a carrier that can deliver orders much faster than UPS does. There\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s no excuse for it taking SIX WHOLE DAYS to deliver a live plant order. I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'m certain that had they delivered it sooner, those yarrows would be looking a lot better.

On October 7th, 2016, flowermaiden2 changed the rating from neutral to positive and added the following:

Bluestone Perennials has earned another positive rating.

I was pleasantly surprised, when I opened my e-mail inbox, to find an offer from them -- without being asked or even contacted -- to replace my five Papricka Yarrows next Spring, at no cost to me, not even shipping.

This time, they\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ve made a note to use FedEx instead of UPS, in the hope delivery time will be faster. FedEx is usually pretty good around here.

They\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ve also agreed to ship early to mid-May, which is the best time in my area to begin planting in Spring.

It\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s so nice when a company makes things right without even having to be asked to do so. I wish more companies would provide that kind of service.

Good for you, Bluestone!

On May 26th, 2017, flowermaiden2 added the following:

True to their word, they have sent the replacements for last year\\\\\\\'s dead yarrows, and these are NICE! I also ordered three Royal Blue Veronicas this year, which have come in the same box, and are also nice. Very well packed, and ready to go. Bluestone Perennials has come through, again. A truly dependable company.

On September 1st, 2017, flowermaiden2 added the following:

I am thrilled!

My entire Fall order arrived today, and every plant in it is large, robust and green. Some of the Early Sunrise Coreopsis even have buds on them.

A couple of the Coreoposis have powdery mildew on a few of their leaves, but that\\\'s easy to deal with. I\\\'ll just clip those leaves off and dispose of them. They\\\'ll have plenty of greenery left.

I\\\'ve opened the box and have watered everything in a nice shady outdoor area, and when it cools off this evening, they\\\'ll go into the ground. I have their special spots all prepared for them with plenty of compost mixed into the soil.

So late in the season, I wasn\\\'t expecting such nice, robust plants -- these are as nice as the ones I got last Spring.

Very good, Bluestone! (I\\\'ll be removing those fiber pots again, as a matter of personal choice, but that won\\\'t hurt anything as long as it\\\'s done carefully).

On May 18th, 2018, flowermaiden2 added the following:

WOW!

I had a HUGE order this time, and everything arrived full, large and green. I have them out of the boxes and into trays in the light, and I\'ve watered them well.

Bluestone has come through again. Delivered right to my door, right on time as the tracking date said.

This is why I continue to order every season from Bluestone. I know I can trust what I\'ll be getting to be healthy and robust.

I will remove the coir pots, though, to give the roots plenty of space to spread out in the ground.

Good work, Bluestone Perennials!

On October 15th, 2018, flowermaiden2 added the following:

Fall bulbs arrived in plenty of time for planting and are already in the ground. Nice, healthy bulbs, well before expected snowfall. Blue starflowers and some fritillarias, which I am trying for the first time. When they come up, they should be gorgeous. Good work, again, Bluestone.

Company representative comment on October 7, 2016:
On Oct 7, 2016 11:43 AM, Bluestone Perennials responded with:

Our apologies, flowermaiden2. Your order inadvertently was not shipped on the correct day. Please don't ever hesitate to call right away when your package arrives in poor condition. I have booked replacements to be shipped to you in the spring since you are in Idaho, but if you want to plant still this Fall, we can have them leave here Monday. Please call us 800-852-5243 or email [email protected] if you prefer Monday shipping.

Positive brianaucuba
PEQUEA, PA (Zone 6b)
October 15, 2018
I ordered some Eranthis bulbs and tulip bulbs as well as a potted Hellebore. Bluestone was running a free bulb promotion with an order so I got the free bulbs too. Shipping was lightning fast. Nice healthy bulbs and potted Hellebore. I expected the free bulbs to be a few crocus or something similar but they are huge 'Avalon' daffodils. Very happy with my purchase. I plan on making more purchases from Bluestone as my budget allows.
Positive Schwager
Pueblo, CO
July 17, 2018
Posted on July 5, 2017, updated July 17, 2018
Posted on June 17, 2017, updated July 5, 2017
I ordered two clematis plants on sale. Upon receipt only one was shipped; the other is back ordered until Fall. I would have liked to have had the option to purchase one available now. The one I did receive is in a terrible state with only one viable leaf.
About five years ago I placed a number of orders with Bluestone and my puppies killed all the plants trying to eat the coconut liners. I decided to try them again knowing to take the liners off. They have many unique varieties I would like to try but am hesitant after this experience. I\\\'ve emailed them and am awaiting a response.
On July 5th, 2017, Schwager changed the rating from neutral to positive and added the following:

Bluestone treated me well. They are shipping out a replacement and the originally ordered this fall. I am impressed.
On July 17th, 2018, Schwager added the following:

Ordered again this spring. Out of the 7 plants I ordered all but one were in great shape. I tried to wait out the hydrangea that looked sad to no avail, but Bluestone issued a credit without any issue. I will keep ordering from them because of their guarantee.
Positive qbs
Mill Hall, PA
June 18, 2018
Posted on May 6, 2017, updated June 18, 2018
I ordered 8 shrubs and all arrived in excellent condition.
On June 18th, 2018, qbs added the following:

I have continued to purchase from this company and have had excellent results.
Positive BobPlant
Melrose, MA
June 14, 2018
Excellent company. Bought plants several times from them. Good size, good value and healthy plants. Really like the new biodegradable pots. Highly recommended.
Negative dsheldon3
Youngstown, OH (Zone 6a)
June 9, 2018
My plants arrived by regular mail and left on my porch upside down,None of the plants were in their containers and were straggly tossed about the box amongst the scattered dirt.After reading so many positive reviews I really expected better.I wish they would use a better carrier than just regular postal mail.
Company representative comment on June 11, 2018:
On Jun 11, 2018 9:46 AM, Bluestone Perennials responded with:

So sorry to hear your order was mangled in transit. Please be in touch and we will reship immediately!

Positive glasstoad
Omaha, NE
May 31, 2018
Posted on May 22, 2018, updated May 31, 2018
Posted on September 16, 2015, updated May 22, 2018
Today I received my shipment of Centaurea and these plants are very large and healthy. The packing again is excellent. I\\\'ve dealt with them for a number of years and have been very pleased with their product and services.
On May 22nd, 2018, glasstoad changed the rating from positive to negative and added the following:

I received my order of dead plants today number 551294. The leaves are black and the stems are weak. The one plant wouldn\'t stand straight for the Facebook photo. I realize this was an online order so what you get is all you got. Having done business with them for a number of orders, I was disappointed.
On May 31st, 2018, glasstoad changed the rating from negative to positive and added the following:

Re: my post from May 22, 2018. Today I received replacement plants from order 551294. These plants are nice and green and ready to bloom. This was a terrific gesture on Bluestone's part. Very much appreciated and will look forward to doing business with them in the future.
Company representative comment on May 24, 2018:
On May 24, 2018 1:20 PM, Bluestone Perennials responded with:

I am so sorry your plants did not make the trip successfully. We are reshipping your order right after the holiday weekend. Please don't ever hesitate to contact us if a shipment arrives in poor condition - your plants are guaranteed, and we guarantee we will make it right!

Negative robeezee3
Millstone Township, NJ (Zone 6a)
May 23, 2018
Posted on May 26, 2003, updated May 23, 2018
Have ordered from Bluestone - friends had warned me that the plants would be smallish, but would be healthy and grow well.

Have had 100% survival; many perennials are better and more adaptable when purchased as smaller specimens as opposed to big pot-bound hulks from the nursery. Can\'t say anything about their customer service department, as I have never had to contact them.
On May 7th, 2006, robeezee3 added the following:

Bluestone continues to be a reliable supplier. One thing you have to watch - they sell small plants in individual
\"Packs\". Recently, I ordered Sweet Woodruff from them (a large number of packs to use as plugs to form a ground cover). Plants arrived healthy and well-packed, as usual, but when I checked my local nurseries, the cost per plant at Bluestone was actually higher. So, as has been pointed out in other reviews, its always best to check the stock of reputable local nurseries before going to mail order firms, and then, stick to the better ones like Bluestone - I can\'t say their plants were not healthy and as promised.
On May 23rd, 2018, robeezee3 changed the rating from positive to negative and added the following:

Some time ago, Bluestone Perennials was known as a less expensive source for perennial plants. Quality was ok, but the size of the plants was small, commensurate with their prices.

I recently ordered 8 Heuchera plants. The plants arrived in 4 inch pots, in good condition. However, in comparing Bluestone's prices for these small plants, I find that their prices are comparable to mail order nurseries offering larger and more mature specimens.

I don't believe that the value proposition is there, compared to some of the other vendors here on the list.
Company representative comment on May 24, 2018:
On May 24, 2018 1:52 PM, Bluestone Perennials responded with:

I am glad to hear that your plants arrived in good condition. In 2007 we switched to a larger product size based on customer demand. And at about that time we switched to the coconut fiber plantable pot and our all-recyclable packaging as well. It was hard to let the smaller economical 3 packs go (and even, back in the early days we sold 6 packs!), but our customers have been very pleased with the new size, the ease of the pots and the environmentally friendly packaging. I hope you will find the more mature, more vigorous plants and our extensive plant list inviting. One thing that did not change was our guarantee! We are indeed a different Bluestone from 13 years ago - better in many ways - but still offering quality plants delivered to your door. Guaranteed.

Positive littlelamb4011
Suffern, NY
May 7, 2018
I have ordered from Bluestone Perennials for two years now and I am so impressed with the quality of the plants, their customer service, willingness to answer stupid questions from a new gardener, and their integrity to honor their unconditional guarantee. Any plant that I have been displeased with, they have replaced. And after ordering upwards of 50 plants from them, there have only been 2 or 3 that I have had an issue with. They have a great track record in my garden and they have won me over as a lifelong customer. (Note: This review was also cross-posted on the Bluestone website.)
Positive lisaaj
Columbus, OH
May 5, 2018
Posted on June 9, 2012, updated May 6, 2018
Posted on September 3, 2011, updated June 9, 2012
Posted on May 26, 2011, updated September 3, 2011
Today I received my order from Bluestone\'s Spring Sale (saved a LOT!): thyme \"Annie Hall\", Phlox \"David\", crested iris \"Powder Blue Giant\", campanula \"Elizabeth Oliver\", oenothera \"Sunset Blvd\", eupatorium \"Wayside\", and coreopsis \"Sweet Dreams\": all look terrific. In late April I received another order in perfect shape; I order from BP usually at least 3 times a year. My garden has been built from the ground up from their catalog- 75%, I\'d say. I know I can count on Bluestone for excellent plants and outstanding service. The recycling program helps a lot with shipping costs, and is well worth it!
On September 3rd, 2011, lisaaj added the following:

I just receiving a mailing from Bluestone that they would not be able to ship the plant (backordered from my Spring order), and a refund check. Fair enough. What blows my mind is that they ALSO enclosed a voucher for a free plant! Once again they go above and beyond. I am interested in trying their new coco-fiber potted plants, and this is my chance to do it!
On June 9th, 2012, lisaaj added the following:

I received a Bluestone order in April 2012 (1 helleborus \"bicolor mix\", 2 pieris \"Passion\", 1 geranium \"Orkney Cherry\", 2 salvia \"Plumosa\", 2 mum \"Matchsticks\", and 1 hydrangea \"Blue Bunny\". They also included a free plant (I had a coupon for one), a cardinal flower, which I had actually come close to ordering, so it was perfect. All are thriving in my garden now. Received and planted 2 columbines \"Songbird Cardinal\" and 1 daylily \"Raspberry Pixie\" this week from the big sale, all great. The new larger size plants in coco pots seem much more likely to survive; with the 3packs, the cheaper price was offset by the tendency of one of them to not make it, at times. They still have terrific coupons and amazing end-of-season sales the last week of May and I think also at the end of their fall season.
On May 5th, 2018, lisaaj added the following:

I moved to a new house in January, and was delighted to take advantage of BPís Friday sales on select perennials in the winter months. There are deer in my new neighborhood, so I was really looking for deer resistant plants. I got in the biggest plant shipment of my life last week, and have been having the best time planting all these little guys! They all have fantastic root systems, and I saved a ton of money on getting my brand new garden started. Thanks, Bluestone!
Negative lynnki
State College, PA
April 21, 2018
I placed my first order with Bluestone Perrenial 2 months ago, and I just received it in the mail. The primary reason I placed an order was that I was interested in Veronica Tidal Pool. I paid $15.95 plus shipping for this plant - which is not cheap compared to what local nurseries charge for a new plant - and what I received is ridiculous for the price! I have a few trailing springs, and not a full pot. Iím trying to understand why a plant that is supposed to be a super fast spreading plant with a height of 2-3 inches and flowers blooming in late April to May would be just a few trailing springs without flowers on it and would not cover the entire small pot. I am very disappointed, and I would not recommend this company!
Company representative comment on April 21, 2018:
On Apr 21, 2018 2:39 PM, Bluestone Perennials responded with:

I am so sorry that we disappointed you. I understand you have already been in contact with our office manager and a full refund has been issued, as you requested.

Positive HatsOff
Maplewood, NJ
April 20, 2018
I ordered a pre-planned shade garden from Bluestone, never having ordered plants online before. I'd been planning this shade garden and most of the plants I wanted to put in were in the pack, plus a few I hadn't considered but was willing to try, and the price was excellent.

Plants came and were absolutely gorgeous, extremely healthy. They were accompanied with a planting guide that really helped settle my nerves (I am a novice gardener - not totally inexperienced but not an old hand either). The guide was written in very clear, easy-to-understand terms.

I planted them about a week and a half ago and they have settled in beautifully. I would definitely order from Bluestone again.

Positive Cheryl8
Monroe Township, NJ (Zone 7a)
April 17, 2018
Posted on April 19, 2017, updated April 17, 2018
I received my order full of beautiful, healthy plants. Have been ordering from Bluestone for many years.
On April 17th, 2018, Cheryl8 added the following:

Received my order from Bluestone, Itea Little Henry, Thuga Pancake and 2 Thuga 'Anna's Magic Ball. All are beautiful healthy plants. Happy customer once again!
Positive Theperegrine
Irving, TX
April 16, 2018
I was delighted to receive my order of 3 mums, a hydrangea and a dianthus. A couple of the plants already bore flower buds. The packaging system was quite ingenious. The tallest mum still suffered some damage during shipping, but itíll survive. A lot of self-control will be required to keep from immediately ordering more plants with the enclosed coupon.
Positive Patt52
Rydal, GA (Zone 7b)
April 14, 2018
Posted on April 7, 2013, updated April 14, 2018
Posted on June 21, 2012, updated April 7, 2013
Posted on May 2, 2012, updated June 21, 2012
Posted on April 4, 2009, updated May 2, 2012
Received my first order from BSP and was very happy with
the plants and the way they were packaged. I will be ordering
again soon!
On June 7th, 2009, Patt52 added the following:

Just received another order from BSP. This time ordered by phone and the lady in Customer Service was very polite and helpful. My order came very fast and the plants were still moist and fresh. Thanks Bluestone for providing us with great plants and service! Looking forward to ordering again soon.

On June 7th, 2009, Patt52 added the following:

On May 2nd, 2012, Patt52 added the following:

Ordered 3 plants and received them a few days ago! They are smaller than what I get from other companies but seem to still do very well. When I opened the box a lot of dirt had fallen out of 1 of them, but I think it will be fine. I planted all 3 yesterday and can\'t wait to see them in full bloom! Thanks Bluestone!!
On June 21st, 2012, Patt52 added the following:

Ordered 3 more plants from BSP Spring Sale. Received in good condition except for the Blue Paradise Phlox, which was too tall for the box and broke upon taking it out. Got in touch with them and they quickly send a replacement! Thanks so much, it\'s nice to know when you order plants through the mail that you can rest assure that this company has great service!!!
On April 7th, 2013, Patt52 added the following:

Just received my first order of this year from BSP and everything was great, from the service to the plants. Even got a free plant because I ordered the max amount required. Thanks again Bluestone!!!
On April 14th, 2018, Patt52 added the following:

Just received my order of Proven winner plants 2 days ago, and couldn't be more pleased! Most are already in the ground and happy. When I can't find a certain plant I want I will usually always turn to Bluestone perennials if they have it. They stand behind their products they sell and will always make it right if it doesn't meet your expectations. Thanks BSP from the ordering process to receiving my plants at my front door, all 7 shrubs are beautiful! Wish I could give you more than a positive rating.
Company representative comment on April 14, 2018:
On Apr 14, 2018 12:35 PM, Bluestone Perennials responded with:

Thank you for the glowing review, Patt52, and your long patronage! Happy gardening!

Positive Kjani
Gig Harbor, WA
April 8, 2018
I ordered 12 lychnis atrosanguinea Rose campion and they are beautiful and big! Fantastic shape and package extremely well Iím going to order some more perennials as I have no fear about ordering from bluestone perennials! BEAUTIFUL!
Positive thallasa
Myrtle Beach, SC
April 3, 2018
My order of Perennials from Bluestone arrived a few days ago and theyíve done it again! Made me a happy and thrilled customer with all the plants arriving in South Carolina ( from Ohio) well packed to prevent plant damage (absolutely love their packing container system!), green, healthy and non-limp branching, easily labeled as to what specific perennial they are.
Yes, their prices are a bit high, BUT you get what you pay for! I begin my perennial purchases for the spring in the preceding fall to take advantage of their on-line plant sales and coupons. They also send an e-mail when the plants are shipped so we can keep a lookout for the plants when they arrive, Thank you Bluestone! Iíve ordered from you the last 4-5 years and you and your friendly, helpful customer service and plants have not disappointed me!
Positive TexasTammy
Pearland, TX
November 4, 2017
I ordered plants from Bluestone Perennials for the first time, and I couldnít be more pleased! I was looking for unusual dianthus, and they had many to choose from. I had a question about shipping, so I e-mailed the nursery, and they responded almost immediately. The printed materials on Bluestoneís website contain useful information and are very clearly written. The plants are shipped in biodegradable coconut coir ďcocopotsĒ and arrived in perfect condition, just 3 days after I placed my order! Iím extremely happy with Bluestone Perennials and will definitely be ordering from them again. Itís an exceptional nursery.
Neutral JoeyInOregon
Eugene, OR
September 28, 2017
I placed a recent order for 17 assorted plants, and was disappointed with some of them, although, overall they were in fair shape. None of them looked as healthy or robust as they should have, and had ragged, torn leaves. Three of them (phlox 'David') arrived with nearly the entire top of the plant broken off and dead, with only a tiny stem remaining. This will be my final order with this nursery.
Company representative comment on October 5, 2017:
On Oct 5, 2017 12:09 PM, Bluestone Perennials responded with:

Hello, JoeyInOregon: I apologize for your order arriving in such poor condition. We would like to reship your entire order either now or in the spring at no cost to you depending on your wishes. I hope you will be in touch so that we can arrange that. Of course, if you prefer a refund, we can do that, but we would like to win back your trust and get you the plants you had hoped for. I hope you have planted the ones you received regardless, as perennials will often recover from the roots, but you deserve better plants for your money and we would like to make good on our guarantee with you. 800-852-5243

Positive Mia_Lousie
Evanston, IL
September 21, 2017
This company gets it!

Good products, complete website, polite and reasonable customer service folks. Have ordered several times and will order again.
Positive lostaway
Ballston Spa, NY
September 9, 2017
I have ordered a few times from Bluestone in the past and have always been very pleased with their shipments. I just received yet another box of carefully shipped beautifully healthy plants. Great company to deal with!
Positive lfunnyfarm
Buford, GA (Zone 8a)
July 10, 2017
Bluestone Perennials has excellent customer service!

I ordered several plants during their late spring clearance sale. I personally don't care for their coir pots but I work around that issue because their stock is quite varied and, as I said, their customer service is topnotch (unlike some companies I could name).
A couple of the plants did not make it, as can be expected when it is at the end of the retail season. I called today and the customer service rep took care of it immediately. No hassles, no questions, no skepticism.

Thank you, Bluestone!

Positive Tiaramisu
West Hatfield, MA
July 4, 2017
I've bought from them for three years running; fairly large orders. Healthy and reliable plants and when there was a mix-up in what I received, even though I realized it a year after the fact (clematis), they were responsive and refunded my money. They have also been responsive with a few random non-order related gardener questions, and their sales are great. All plants high quality. Am not in love with the 'plantable pots' (I wouldn't) but the plants themselves are great and the company is great to work with. Many Bluestone plants are having a happy life for several years running in my yard.
Positive BostonDavid
Boston, MA
July 4, 2017
Posted on June 30, 2016, updated July 4, 2017
I have some beautiful plants from Bluestone in my garden.
Their catalogue is colourful and inspiring with very wide and eclectic offerings, many not found easily elsewhere. I have lost a few plants but that is not a deal breaker. That often happens from more expensive companies, Bluestone does guarantee their plants, and their customer service and ordering system is superb. I have very large Helleborus plants that I purchased years ago as well as 2 now large conifers and mature hydrangeas that I grew from starters in their small pots. Some plants arrive on the smaller side and others larger and robust. Overall plants that are healthy and thrive.I will not hesitate to order from them in the future. Thank you.
On July 4th, 2017, BostonDavid added the following:

I placed 2 orders from Bluestone this Spring, one small and one large, both during their sale period Although I have ordered in previous years, I was particularly impressed at the size and quality plants I received this year. My selections included: Ferns,, Hosta, Brunnera, hollyhock, phygelius, aralia, iris and more.Sometimes I get plants that will not bloom until next year like iris but I am patient and these iris were very well rooted and a good size.
I will note that I, like some others, remove my plants from the coir pots.
I will continue to order from Bluestone for their amazing selection, good quality and excellent customer service. Thank you.
Positive Windflowers7
Brooklyn, NY
June 24, 2017
They are one of 2 mail order companies I use. Yes, their prices definitely went up over the years and if the other company has the same plant I will use them and pay much less. However, the plants arrive so nice and healthy looking. The only thing I don't understand is why with all the customer complaints they insist on using those coir pots. If a plant doesn't pull through for some reason they will replace it.
Worth checking out if you haven't already.
Positive ColorMeGreen
Elizabeth, CO
June 3, 2017
Bluestone Periennials recently had a great sale on some plants that I had been wanting. I had never ordered from them before, but decided to give them a try because I really wanted those plants. So I finally was able to order on Memorial Day and to my surprise I received an additional 20% discount just for ordering on Memorial Day! Wonderful! Well, today Fed Ex delivered my plants (NOT USPS) and I was overwhelmed at how big and beautiful they all were, and how well they were packaged! These folks have obviously been doing this for a year or two. Those plants weren't going anywhere, even if they had been dropped on their little heads! I am a happy, happy gardener and Bluestone Perennials is now my go-to mail order plant supplier.
Neutral Janna
Mahwah, NJ (Zone 6a)
June 1, 2017
Posted on May 3, 2004, updated June 1, 2017
WHAT A GREAT COMPANY!!! I am really impressed with quality of the plants. They arrived so fresh, as if right from the garden. Never seen such plants in a mail-order. And prices are just unbelievable! Certainly, some gardeners would say, that Wall-mart or other \"Mart\" will beat the prices, but it will never beat the variety. Strongly recommend to anyone!
On May 13th, 2005, Janna added the following:

Received my spring order, please as always! Great packing, great condition! 2 items were mislabeled (out of over 100), so I e-mailed, and they are immediately shipping the right items, and let me keep 2 mislabeled ones. Nice!
On June 1st, 2017, Janna changed the rating from positive to neutral and added the following:

I am changing my rating to neutral, because I hate, hate those "biodegradable" pots!!! The plants get potbound in them and often don't grow through, so I have to rip those pots off which damages the roots. Also, each pot has that plastic on the edge that has to be cut off by scissors. And lastly they do dry out very quickly so it's hard to take care of the plants while they are in pots. I placed my order this year and decided that it might be my last one. It's just too frustrating dealing with those pots. Also, over the years the prices has slowly climbed up, and now they are not anywhere as attractive as they were in early 200s when the company was young. You can get better plants better packaged anywhere.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Tour | Contact Us ]