The scoop on 'Orchard Valley Supply Inc.'

Orchard Valley Supply Inc.

5243 Z-Max Blvd.
Harrisburg, North Carolina 28075 (United States)

Phone: 1-888-755-0098
Fax: 1-704-455-4952

This company offers a variety of gardening supplies.

Comments:

Positive caamme0
Louisville, KY
April 5, 2012
Had a great experience with this company. I could not find the right size wire vise in any store or online until I came across it here. I placed a small order and had it 2 days later (standard shipping). Easy as could be.
Negative dfmead
El Cerrito, CA
February 28, 2012
Shipping overcharges are a major seller abuse of online shopping, and we've learned OVS is one such company.

We ordered an item, but OVS would not tell us anything about shipping cost except that "it will be added." Upon receipt, we discovered why: The shipping cost twice as much as the item!

Refuse to order anything until the company spells out the exact shipping cost BEFORE the purchase, and if it's this outrageous, take your business elsewhere. OVS should give inexpensive options, such as USPS parcel post, like reputable companies do. There certainly was no rush to receive the item; we were just forced to pay for it.
Company representative comment on April 3, 2012:
On Apr 3, 2012 10:48 AM, Orchard Valley Supply Inc. responded with:

We are very clear on our website that we just pass on UPS charges and that we have no minimum order amount so shipping can be expensive if your order is small. In this customer's case, they ordered a product worth $4.40! We have such a time with customer shipping expectations on this product we even mention shipping costs on the order page (along with shipping examples during checkout). Some customers must not read this. We also have an option that saves 20-50% off UPS rates, which this customer choose, but was still unhappy that shipping was more than the product. Please read all shipping information and as always, we are happy to quote shipping in advance.

Positive LissyJ
Stansbury Park, UT (Zone 6a)
April 30, 2007
I purchased some items to build a raspberry trellis and a grape trellis. This company is the greatest with customer service. I ordered the wrong size wirevise and I called them up to see if I could get an exchange for the right size. A very nice gentleman answered the phone and helped me out and said to just send back the order and they would exchange it no problem!! I really appreciate their help. They are a top notch company and will definately do business with them in the future.

If you have any questions about building a trellis system, their website has many helpful articles that will help you on your way. You can also call them up! They are more than helpful when you ask them questions about trellises and how to construct them. This company is the place to get excellent quality trellising material at very reasonable prices.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Tour | Contact Us ]