The scoop on 'Seeds and Such, Inc.'

Seeds and Such, Inc.

85 East Powerline Road
Norman, Indiana 47264 (United States)

Phone: 1-888-321-9445

Comments:

Positive gracie246
Los Angeles, CA
January 11, 2019
We grow our vegetables in two Southern California community garden plots. I always start my seeds under lights and, when appropriate, with a heating mat. I have been buying most of my seeds from Fedco, but have lately wanted the most recently developed disease-resistant tomatoes because our community garden has rampant tomato disease, including late blight. When I perused the S&S catalog I was impressed by the breadth of their tomato and other vegetable offerings and decided to give the company a try. I put in a big order, mostly on faith because there were few reviews of the company. So far líve started extra early tomatoes, Katarina early cabbage and Artwork broccolini. Germination has been just short of 100%. I cannot comment on the longevity of the seeds, but will follow up this review to do so. At $2 a seed packet, S&S is a great resource for the small grower. The seeds were carefully packed and arrived promptly.
Positive qterhrs
Friedens, PA (Zone 5a)
July 25, 2017
Great prices and big selection. Placed a large seed and plant order this season and germination was high and plants came in good condition and when expected. Will use in seasons to come.
Positive rucereus
Carpentersville, IL (Zone 5a)
October 4, 2007
I found this company after seeing their product in a catalog. I ordered the large Nut Wizard . This is a great tool. I have several large walnut trees and this thing really works. Just roll it over the walnuts and they are contained in a basket. Hold the basket over a 5 gallon bucket and they drop right in. What a back saver.I wish I would have found the Nut Wizard years ago. I love it!!!

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Tour | Contact Us ]