PO Box 6754
Bellevue, Washington 98008 (United States)
(425) 378-2818

Reviews:

Displaying the 3 most recent reviews

On Apr 6, 2020, leaferguy (1 reviews) from Feasterville Trevose, PA

I ordered some seeds from this company on March 13th of 2020. While the total weight was under 1 ounce, I was charged about $7 for shipping. No problem but they supposedly shipped it out 1st class. I never received the envelope and it wasn't insured or sent priority mail for that amount of shipping fees. Now I am out of $23.97 and no seeds. I emailed this company and no response. Beware of companies that practice these tactics.

On Aug 25, 2009, zonkel (2 reviews) from Florence, MS (Zone 7b)

I ordered well over $100 worth of seeds from OVM on ebay. I immediately gave them a great ebay rating as the seeds were shipped in a timely manner, were clean seeds as ordered and were well-packaged. However, after planting OVM's and American Meadow seeds, many of the seeds I got from OVM did not germinate whereas I got very good germination from the American Meadow seeds. I got NO germination from the following OVM seeds: creeping thyme; painted daisy; tidy tips; strawflower; poppy mix; California bluebells; willow bellflower; evening primrose; mountain garland; maltese cross; pyrethrum; scarlet and blue sages; candytuft; evening scented stock; canturbury bells; maxmillian sunflower; gloriosa daisy. I got limited germination from: bachelors button; red dwarf coreopsis; coneflower; spurred snapdragon; Chinese forget-me-not; bloodflower; zinnia pumila; butterfly bush; red and gold yarrow; cosmos; baby blue eyes. The good American Meadow germination I received tells me that my sowing methods were not flawed. I did direct seed most of the seed, and could expect some lack of survival compared with seeding in flats, but NO germination from so many seeds was unacceptable. I sent an email to the company explaining I would be giving them a negative rating but got NO response.

On Aug 10, 2008, Menk (9 reviews) from Darling Downs,
Australia

Ridiculously overpriced at $9.21 USD for a packet of 200 seed, plus a whopping $9.86 USD for postage to Australia (post print label says $1:40). I'm guessing the 8" X 5" padded envelope did not cost the company $8.46 to buy!! But the seed was fresh and clean and professionally packaged. The very good gemrination made the expense seem worthwhile.

» Read the rest of the reviews