The scoop on 'goGardenNow.com'

goGardenNow.com

goGardenNow.com has 100 products listed in PlantScout.

23511 U.S. Hwy 80 East
Statesboro, Georgia 30461 (United States)

Phone: 912-601-2338
Fax: 912-764-2075

This company offers a variety of bulbs and gardening supplies and plants.

Company Comment, posted on January 4, 2012:
goGardenNow.com is your online source for perennial plants, ground covers, flower bulbs, bird feeders, bird baths, garden decor and more. Our desire is to give you outstanding personal service and to enjoy hearing from you often.

Be sure to visit our blogs. For great plant articles, "behind the garden wall" views of public and private gardens, and answers to frequently asked gardening questions, click on //www.goGardenNow.blogspot.com

For tips from a personal perspective on growing fruit in your own backyard, visit //www.BackyardFruitGuide.blogspot.com

Comments:

Neutral bondra76
Littleton, CO (Zone 5b)
July 7, 2017
Ordered phlox and lilies - the package shipped from what seemed like a different company (according to my UPS account)

Received a handwritten letter from the owner which was nice.

Package arrived and plants had mixed results. Phlox was in good condition but lilies had each lost about half of their dirt. Plants only packaged with newspaper and not tied down at all. No plastic baggy or other method to hold the dirt/plant together. It was a mess with the lilies.

Wrote the owner and to his credit he worked through the issues with me on the lilies. I kept the phlox and went ahead and planted that.

Anyways, I guess mixed review - the customer service on ordering, working with me to resolve issues, etc was great. The shipping definitely needed improvement but to be fair - I am not really sure if the shipment actually did come from GoGreenNow or if they were just re-selling/distributing another company's product.
Positive sarowell
Opelika, AL (Zone 8a)
September 24, 2015
Very prompt service and excellent quality plants packaged very nicely. Very reasonable prices, the least expensive source I could find for the Lirope I was looking for. What more could you ask for.
Positive trackinsand
mid central, FL (Zone 9a)
March 8, 2012
Posted on March 6, 2012, updated March 8, 2012
placed an order recently and not only received a nice box of bulbs but a couple of days before the bulbs came, i got a hand-written thank you note in the mail. who does that anymore? i'm very happy with my purchase!
if the Sparaxis tricolor doesn't come up, i'll be back to post but right now everything is A OK.

ps. yes, you do have to buy in quantity but i have friends who will be more than happy to take some off my hands!
On March 8th, 2012, trackinsand added the following:

i also wanted to add a comment regarding the neutral rating one poster gave because they didn't have what he/she wanted. i hardly think that is fair to do to any company. no nursery can carry everything a person wants or it would be called heaven!
Neutral virginiarose
Portsmouth, VA (Zone 8a)
January 31, 2012
I have found several Lilies that I wanted to buy but when 'purchase this' takes me to the website they always want you to buy 25 bulbs, the prices range from 64. to 94.00. These are really nice bulbs that I cannot find anywhere else! I just cannot afford to pay 75.00 for one variety. How about breaking it down a bit so someone can afford to do business with you?
Company representative comment on January 31, 2012:
On Jan 31, 2012 8:55 AM, goGardenNow.com responded with:

Thank you for your comment, virginiarose. I have chosen to sell larger quantities because it is more efficient and economical to do so. I do offer discounts on early orders. Most of my bulb customers are individuals like yourself. But garden clubs sometimes take advantage of the discounted case lots and distribute the bulbs among their members, thus lowering their costs per bulb.

On Jan 31, 2012 9:04 AM, goGardenNow.com added:

Also note that there is no shipping charge on bulb orders over $50, so that also represents a significant savings. Thanks again.

Neutral peribeca
Tuscaloosa, AL
September 5, 2011
looking for"Bridal Crown" daffodil; it is listed as a supplier here on DG......website search did not show that it is listed anymore
Lou
Company representative comment on October 20, 2011:
On Oct 20, 2011 9:34 AM, goGardenNow.com (formerly Marshall's Farm) responded with:

We were sold out, so removed it from the online catalog. I'm sorry.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Tour | Contact Us ]