The scoop on 'Iris Oasis'

Iris Oasis

21845 S. East Ave.
Laton, California 93242 (United States)

Comments:

Positive scclear
Marietta, GA
April 26, 2020
I ordered in 2019 and I picked just 2 iris. It was late in the ordering season and they had two that I had been looking for because of their names. They arrived a little later than I expected but well within the planting season and much to my surprise with a bonus.

April 2020 arrived and WOW! Can I say that again, WOW! These have been some of the best performers I have had to date. Stolen Sweets is amazing. Multiple stalks, dozen plus blooms, lasted for weeks thru storms. Wonderful! Then T-Rex bloomed. Same thing, multiple stocks, huge beautiful blooms. And Naples the bonus peeked out with 4 stalks, tons of blooms.

Very, very happy with this company. I'm placing another order today! I'm in Georgia - Zone 7B
Positive randyray
Raleigh, NC
August 9, 2012
This was my first year to buy iris from this company and I just wanted to see how the iris plants looked and the size of their rhizomes. I was impressed and the rhizomes are huge and look very healthy. I will definitely order more from this company next year. The customer service was also excellent.