The scoop on 'Aztekakti Seeds'

Aztekakti Seeds

Fort Worth, Texas 76147 (United States)

We do not have a web address listed for this company.

Comments:

Positive cookiepress
Myrtle Beach, SC (Zone 8a)
July 22, 2007
My husband and I recently took driving a trip cross country. We just happened by this nursery on our way back east when we got off I 10 to stop at a gas station. Good luck for us. We had been looking for a nursery throughout the trip.

The owner really knows her stuff. She steered us clear of plants that would not do well in our climate ( Myrtle Beach, SC) and gave free friendly advice. We found the Prices to be very reasonable and the selection of cactii, and pottery vast. If anyone is ever in that area, make it a point to stop by.
Positive leeann6
Kermit, TX (Zone 7b)
August 17, 2005
Great place for cacti! Owner super helpful and nice! would highly recommend!
Positive sunmicroman
January 19, 2004
Postively the best place I've found for Yuccas and Agaves. The don't have as big a variety as others but you will find no better prices anywhere for what you get. If the catalog says 5 gallon you can expect a 5 gallon plant unlike some other nurseries.
Positive allenhir
February 16, 2003
I have repeatedly bought large desert plants from these people. They supply beautiful healthy material at very low prices. They go out of their way to ship intelligently to the east-using open containers to avoid damage from mindless shipping personnel. They have even been successful in shipping fairly large non-succulent plants to me, such as mesquite. I heartily recommend them.
AH