The scoop on 'Predatory Plants'

Predatory Plants

Half Moon Bay, California 94019
(United States)

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Negative plantguy23
San Francisco, CA
November 8, 2018
Customer service is non-existent. Did not receive the courtesy of a reply to emailed questions.
Positive Zafak
Oakbrook, KY
September 18, 2018
I ordered a Utricularia calycifida from them and was very impressed with their business. The Utricularia was a lot more established than I was expecting and their packing method was ingenious. The plant came rooted in moist sphagnum wrapped up in a wet paper towel inside a bag. There was also a pot and both the pot and the plant were cushioned in enough dry spagnum moss to keep either from moving around inside the box in transit. The box was not oversized but that still equaled more than double the sphagnum needed to actually pot the plant in the included pot once the moss was hydrated. And this was high quality imported long fiber sphagnum, not some cheap brand from a box store. I have had the Utricularia for about a month. In that time it has popped up leaves all over the surface of the pot (the root-like stolons produce leaves where light hits them) and I have two flower stalks forming.
Positive trospero
Corvallis, OR
February 7, 2012
I have received healthy, well grown plants every time I buy from this nursery. Excellent value, very reasonable prices. Plants are carefully packed for shipping and arrive in a timely manner, without any damage. Recommended without hesitation.
Positive FoxOfTheRose
Lacey's Spring , AL (Zone 7a)
December 15, 2011
I purchased two plants from these guys last week, and I'm very impressed with how well they're doing. The prices are reasonable, shipping is quick, and the plants were already acclimated to the lower humidity of the average household. I highly recommend this vendor to anyone who is interested in these plants.
Positive Uromastyx
Berkeley, CA
April 10, 2010
Predatory plants has some great deals, some great plants, and a very knowledgeable owner.
I've purchased many plants from them. Several varieties of flytrap from them, including the Bristletooth which I've seen nowhere else, a few cool Sundews & Pings cheaper the competition, and I've also got a few Nepenthes from their greenhouse & I've used them for a special order from Borneo Exotics too.
If they've got a plant you're interested in I highly recommend purchasing from them.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Tour | Contact Us ]