The scoop on 'Marlboro Bulb Company'

Marlboro Bulb Company

2424 Hwy 72/221 East
Greenwood, South Carolina 29649 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-999-0567

This company offers a variety of bulbs.

Comments:

Neutral collectorpalms
College Station, TX
December 8, 2017
First inquiry with was if the Tulip bulbs were chilled. I was told yes:

"The tulips have had some cooling period but still require at least 6 weeks of cold to develop the roots."
Karen Christiansen
Office Manager
A follow up question
"No, they are not in a cooler. If you want pre-cooled tulips, they need to be ordered in August. They have to stay chilled until they are planted. I'm sorry but I do not have an inventory list as the count changes by the minute. If you tell me which ones you want, we can go from there."

Karen
( somehow other companies can keep track).

So I was told to email a list and she would see if they had them. I did and never got a response.
Positive irmaly
boone, NC (Zone 5b)
March 1, 2017
I am making my second order with this company this year. They have a bare bones website but excellent prices. The bulbs I received last year were healthy and well sized. You should check them out.
Positive steviedon
West Hollywood, CA
March 13, 2012
The lady who helped me with my order was extremely polite and friendly on the phone. The 180 german iris I purchased arrived promptly, and they were large and healthy. I'm very pleased.
Positive drthor
Irving, TX (Zone 8a)
December 28, 2010
Fantastic company. Great prices. Very nice people to talk on th phone. I buy all my large quantity of bulbs from them.
They are good size bulbs and amazing quality.
They always ship the bulbs at the right time of the year to plant them in my zone.