The scoop on 'Siskiyou Seeds'

Siskiyou Seeds

3220 East Fork Rd.
Williams, Oregon 97544 (United States)

Phone: 541-846-9233
Paper Catalog Cost: n/a

This company offers a variety of seeds.

Comments:

Positive Dontipping
Williams, OR
August 25, 2017
So grateful for seeds that are grown with organic integrity with attention to adaptation for PNW climates.
Positive d_m
Vancouver, WA
March 31, 2017
I ordered seeds in January. They were in the middle of a website redesign, so processing my order took a little longer than expected. When I emailed to see what was going on, they were very apologetic and prioritized my order. One of my items was a live plant that might not survive in the weather at the time so offered me the option of getting it then, or shipping it layer when it was more likely to survive.

Everything I ordered germinated well and I will definitely place another order from them
Positive Spriggin
Selma, OR
March 21, 2015
I know you sell seeds on line but I found your rack at the Grange Co-op, where I bought some of your Amish Paste tomato seeds. I started only a few of them under lights, but I had 100% germination!! Not to diminish my part in this project I certainly want to give credit where credit is due. Your product is awesome! Thanks for getting me off to a good start.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Tour | Contact Us ]