The scoop on 'Vermont Willow Nursery'

Vermont Willow Nursery

1942 Ridge Road North
Fairfield, Vermont 05455-5631 (United States)

Phone: 802 827-3694

Comments:

Positive mizfinney
Melvin, IL
May 28, 2019
Ordered Irette and Lemoine's Improved cuttings. They arrived well packaged with good information. All the cuttings are doing well.
Negative john1933
Vashon, WA
November 15, 2018
On May 30, 2017 I purchased some willow plants. Receipt #5265077246283193. I have yet to receive anything from them. I called the number on my receipt but that was a fake phone number. I called Discover Card but they referred me to PayPal who did not want to help me.I have e-mailed this company several times but have never received a response. So far I am out $40.00. i sent e-mails on 11/25/17, 2/17/18 and 4/23/18 but no response.

John E. Ernest
Positive MarkinMo
St. Louis, MO,
United States
May 13, 2017
All 15 of my Salix x purpurea are doing well. I was a bit surprised the rods arrived in a standard USPS next day delivery envelope, but didn't seem to matter to the rods. They provide some of the best executed planting instructions I've seen, even though putting rods in the ground is pretty straightforward.
Positive caravaglia
Erie, PA
April 23, 2016
First Rate. Obiviously people who love what they do. All 10 Salix x salamonii ‘Chrysocoma’ are thriving. Couldn't be more pleased. Debbie and Louis Erie,Pa.