The scoop on 'Seedville USA'

Seedville USA

9630 Hocking St NW
Massillon, Ohio 44646 (United States)

Phone: 904-442-7336

This company offers a variety of seeds.

Comments:

Negative AngelMMB
Jamesburg, NJ
March 3, 2021
Purchased all different types of vegetables an herbs from Seedville USA. I am an experienced gardener with a large greenhouse. All the seeds purchased from Seedville were planted by the specifications and none have germinated after more than 8 weeks. I reached out to the company and the email I received was "I don't know what toy tell you" and when I asked to return the seeds and receive a refund I was told they would not provide a refund! I will add that I have planted other vegetables and herbs from other suppliers and all have germinated! I will never purchase from them again and have alerted my various growing groups I am in from around the country of the same.
Negative petermedal
Fort Lauderdale, FL
January 4, 2021
ordered four seed varieties. three did not germinate at all. fourth was supposed to be a dark/variegated amaranthus from which five of fifty seeds germinated. Of these one was true to the cultivar, the others were plain green. Clearly this company does not know how to store, or hybridise seeds. Contacted company twice by email (phone number listed on Dave's does not work) and received no response. They did send a packet of common snapdragons, for free....I would rather have what I paid for, thanks anyway!
Positive Bcx
Schenectady, NY
March 31, 2019
I had a very positive experience ordering from this company. They were very professional, courteous and rapid with any communications and shipping. My seeds arrived within 3 days with each order. I always got free seeds with my orders and they were beautiful species too. I ordered at least 5 different types of poppy flowers. All arrived and all have germinated rapidly. Many within 24 to 48 hours of planting. These poppies are strong and grow fast. You need to make sure you work Epsom salts in to the container your transplanting in, you have to keep the whole thing at 65 and moist and covered so as to keep it humid. They have all come up every time. The company has a great selection and is one I will be coming to again and again. Thank you so much!!!
Negative DonnaHieb
Machesney Park, IL
February 3, 2019
Purchased double pink ROS seeds. It has been a month & none germinated.
Positive Arlus
Rpr,
India
October 23, 2018
Those wildflower seeds have a crazy germination rate!
Negative Tigernach
Charlottesville, VA (Zone 7a)
April 23, 2018
Looks like a fraudulent seed company. For example, they are selling "PERSIAN BLUE POPPY Papaver Somniferum", which is actually not a species at all. The picture is of a Himalayan blue poppy (Meconopsis)