The scoop on 'All Good Things Organic Seeds'

All Good Things Organic Seeds

1129 Maricopa Highway #173
Ojai, California 93023 (United States)

» Like them on Facebook

This company offers a variety of seeds.

Company Comment, posted on February 16, 2019:
We carry certified organic vegetable, flower, and herb seeds, including improved rare and heirloom varieties. Our varieties are sourced directly from our home farm and a network of small scale seed growers.

Our mission:

*To propagate plant biodiversity. We have stewarded hundreds of plant species on our farms in Southern California and offer these seeds to our customers.
*To improve existing open-pollinated and heirloom vegetable varieties for better performance in organic farming and gardening contexts. Discernment for gardening starts at the level of the seed and quality seed is paramount to gardening success.Plant variety improvement is a lifelong journey that frequently takes side quests. A number of farm original varieties have been generated from these detours.

We are motivated by a curiosity and for the sensuous world and its panoply of colors, textures and flavors. Sourcing seeds from us allows us to continue this engagement and supports the broader organic agriculture movement.

Comments:

Positive lakenvelder
Chapman, KS
January 15, 2016
Just recieved my first order from this company. They sent the seeds promptly and completely. They offer some seeds that are are very common and some landraces they grow.
Positive hjleevta
Ventura, CA (Zone 10b)
March 22, 2014
I've ordered the last two years from AGTO. Both orders were filled promptly and completely. Excellence propagation results. I also like their seed packages and use them in training sessions. What more can you ask for?
Positive devinevegan
Igo, CA (Zone 9a)
March 8, 2014
Yet another excellent seed company with no reviews. I absolutely love their seed selection and they are local to me here in California. They sell Organic, open pollinated seeds with NO hybrids or PVP's. Super fast shipping too. I highly recommend this company!