Tamworth, Ontario K0K 3G0
(Canada)

Reviews:

Displaying the 4 most recent reviews

On Aug 3, 2017, saltyd (1 reviews) from Minneapolis, MN

It has been weeks since I placed my order and I haven't received anything from them. I emailed them inquiring about an estimated arrival date and got no response. Horrible customer service.

On Sep 22, 2016, gwiz1 (1 reviews) from Oregon, IL

The Norton Naturals website was glitchy and I wanted to adjust my order as I realized the quantities were off. I emailed them directly after the order was placed and then sent a message through Paypal after 5 days without a reply from this business. Norton Naturals refunded my money next day yet sends an e-mail that "Please note that it is not terribly useful to open a Paypal dispute with multiple, critical messages the day after you send us an email. We have hundreds of clients, and do our best to reply quickly, but that can take 2 or 3 days. We spend most of our time tending our plants, not in front of a computer." NO REGARD FOR CORRECTING MY ORDER. Seems to disregard this USA customers, however, Paypal was useful.

On Oct 30, 2015, johnming89 (1 reviews) from Rosenberg, TX

Posted on October 14, 2015, updated October 30, 2015 Scam... took my money, never sent me my order, and never responded to my inquiry about my order. STAY AWAY!!! And it's pretty obvious that the only positive (and generic) comment on this site is from the company itself.

On October 30th, 2015, johnming89 changed the rating from negative to neutral and added the following: Several days after I had sent an inquiry, they did respond with an update, and were able to send me my order of 3 groundnuts promptly within a couple of weeks. The plants arrived in good condition but dormant, which is expected during this time of year. It's important to know that this company only ships during the spring and mid-fall. Initially, from seeing my order receipt and account, I wasn't aware of their shipping times. It didn't occur to me that they would have this information explained on their homepage. Overall, if needed in the future, I will still consider buying from this company.

On Apr 10, 2013, lillianbufton (1 reviews) from Ontario,
Canada

Excellent quality plants (exceeded my expectations), very reasonable prices, and great communication. I'll definitely be ordering from Norton Naturals again!

» Read the rest of the reviews