The scoop on 'Elkhorn Garden'

Elkhorn Garden

Carmel, California 93921 (United States)

Comments:

Negative stephdmarsh
Paintsville, KY
May 28, 2019
Out of 9 dahlia tubers received, 5 did not have eyes and seller failed to include one tuber in the shipment. When I contacted the business by email, the owner responded and was very hostile, accusatory, defaming and harassing and sent many emails, each becoming more aggressive and violent than the last. I stopped responding after 3 emails, however she continued with several more harassing messages. She then published my name and address on the front page of her website stating that I had stolen from her. In searching for reviews of the business, I found that it has been her practice for years to sell non-viable tubers, respond to inquiries with hostile accusations and then publish the buyers name and address on her website stating that they have "stolen" the order from her. I will certainly provide the screenshots and emails from Ms. Goff to back each of these statements.
Negative lancer23
San Francisco, CA
January 16, 2019
Posted on October 14, 2017, updated January 16, 2019
This review is for my 2015 order. One tuber rotted because the end was trimmed; I'm not sure if the tuber have eyes. Packaging was great. Order arrived on time for planting. Some didn't flower the first yr. The second yr we find out that 2 tubers didn't come true to name and she admitted it. We exchanged emails and she suggested the real ID of the variety. The other missed ID tuber, I didn't even bough up to her because I already have another very similar one and really didn't matter up to this point. I neither want to deal with asking for refund or credit because this is a club order and the rest of the group have no opinion about it. But very disappointed in the 2 missed labels and rotted tuber. Will not shop at Elkhorn again.
On January 16th, 2019, lancer23 changed the rating from neutral to negative and added the following:

Elkhorn Garden have terrible reviews on Dahlia Addict. Please be warn that they have changed their name to The Garden Song!!!
Positive b07ias
Eureka, CA
April 25, 2013
Healthy tubers, prompt shipping.