The scoop on 'World Wonders Gardens'

World Wonders Gardens

The Granery, Brewer Street
Bletchingly, Surrey
(United Kingdom)

This company offers a variety of seeds.

Negative Str56grdeb
March 12, 2018
Posted on March 10, 2018, updated March 12, 2018
On January 1, 2018, I ordered four small seed packages from the seller\'s eBay shop and got a confirmation two days later that my order had been dispatched . Four weeks later I hadn\'t received anything so I contacted the seller, who blamed \'the ever growing postal black hole\' but agreed to either refund or replace my order. To be on the safe side, I decided to wait another week but then requested a replacement, which the seller claims was packed and sent out on February 7. Now, on March 10, I still haven\'t received anything!

I really don\'t care about the reasons why this has happened. I ordered items without receiving them and since I am way past eBay\'s 30 days money back guarantee I can\'t get a refund so the money I spent is lost. I am now definitely, a hundred procent, done with this seller.
On March 12th, 2018, Str56grdeb added the following:

Revised comment:

Since I to my great surprise actually did receive the seeds on March 12, two days after I wrote the original comment, I have to be fair to the seller and let you know this. However, I can't change my overall rating because it took more than two months for the package to arrive and that is without a question too long.
Positive Minime8484
Chandler, AZ (Zone 9b)
February 19, 2013
Absolutely fantastic service and amazing selection of seeds. Even though international, I received my order in the US in less than 1 week!
Communication was also top rate. Can't recommend enough!

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Tour | Contact Us ]