Only a few more days to enter our 19th Annual Photo Contest. Voting starts this Friday! You can submit your best images HERE

The scoop on 'Ten Mile Creek Nursery'

Ten Mile Creek Nursery

14022 E. County Rd 4
Hartford, Alabama 36344 (United States)

Comments:

Positive sanguinelli
Spring Valley, CA
April 25, 2019
I have ordered lotus twice from this company. All the tubers I received were in great shape and shipped quickly (got them within a week). Lots of information on their website. They also keep you updated on the shipping. Love their lotus.
Negative country4ever
Lebanon, IN (Zone 5a)
September 11, 2016
I wish there were a "mixed" experience to select.

I ordered a dwarf/small lotus from this place this past spring. It arrived safely, and packaged well. When it finally bloomed, it was not what I had ordered. But.....then later, there were some blooms that might have been what I ordered. I remembered that they had sent me 2 different small tubers.......so now I'm thinking that maybe one of them was the right one.....although the bloom still didn't look exactly like the picture in their online catalog.

I have emailed them twice, asking about this and have never heard back. If they had emailed me back and had a solution for this mix-up, I might have ordered from them again. But as it stands now, I won't. The 2 tubers grew well.....they just weren't what I ordered.
Positive pbk
Charleston, SC
March 8, 2013
My first order with this nursery that has a large selection of lotus. The tubers sent were nice and healthy and well packaged. Can't wait to see how they grow and bloom.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Tour | Contact Us ]