The scoop on 'Jammin's Daylily Garden'

Jammin's Daylily Garden

29 Burkhalter Ln.
Lakeland, Georgia 31635 (United States)

Phone: 229-482-3581

Comments:

Positive grass_lover
(Zone 5a)
July 12, 2013
This seller also sells on the Lily Auction under the name Junemark, and that was where I placed my order. I ordered a double fan of Peach Martini and was sent a triple. :) The plant was huge and healthy, and it got a little more room than I was intending on when I saw the size of it. Communication was great and the plant was shipped on the agreed upon date. Couldn't be happier with the transaction and would not hesitate to order again.
Positive mattsmom
Tomah, WI
April 29, 2013
Posted on April 29, 2013, updated April 29, 2013
Received my first ever daylily order from Jane at Jammin's daylily garden. Let me tell you, this is one fantastic grower/hybridizer to order from!!! Ordering was easy, communication was excellent, packing & shipping top notch. Now for the main event, the daylilies, outstanding!!!! Huge, healthy & clean as I have ever seen!!! As someone who has ordered from nearly every grower out there, I can tell you that these daylilies were second to none!!! I will definitely be a return customer!! Jane is just getting her daylily business going & I would recommend Jammin's Daylily Gardens as a 5 Star operation!!!
On April 29th, 2013, mattsmom added the following:

Oh My Gosh, June is the owner of Jammin's Daylily Garden! Not Jane. Chalk this one up to age!!! Sorry, June!