The scoop on 'Maranatha Nursery and Landscape'

Maranatha Nursery and Landscape

864 CR 3978
Winnsboro, Texas 75494 (United States)

This company offers a variety of gardening supplies and plants.

Comments:

Positive hairyjo
Danville, CA
April 5, 2014
very nice guy; extremely knowlegeable and accessible either by phone or by email. He gave me detailed info and suggestions for the Brug I was interested in. Shipping was very reasonable. I received a large, healthy plant that shipped from Texas on Wednesday and arrived in California on Friday in excellent condition. I would highy recommend this nursery. He has a great selection of Brugmansia.
Positive oldflowerchild
Dodd City, TX (Zone 7b)
June 25, 2013
For all you Brug lovers out there - here is a source you won't want to miss!

I was very excited to find Maranatha nursery so close to where I live, which was my basic reason for the first business I did with them. I thought it would be great to just go there and see the plants and pick out what I wanted.

But as my schedule started getting busy I ended up just ordering online and having the plants shipped.

Steve, the owner of the company is so nice to work with and very knowledgeable of his plants. He sends great planting and growing info with the carefully wrapped Brugs, and makes sure you know he is always available to help with any problems you may encounter after the sale, and he has years of experience with Brugs.

I was very impressed with the health and "sturdiness" of the plants I ordered. My order arrived exactly as I had placed it. Steve sells starters as well as larger more established plants and even the smaller ones were very substantial plants.

I will be adding new varieties of Brugs to my collection, and will be getting them from Maranatha Nursery!