The scoop on 'The Air Plant Shop'

The Air Plant Shop

4255 U.S. 1 South Suite 18-116
St. Augustine, Florida 32086 (United States)

Comments:

Positive RozenKruetz
Canyon Lake, TX (Zone 9a)
March 17, 2016
Ordered a couple wholesale packages for spicing up some driftwood, a total of 57 plants. Quick shipping, nicely packaged, very well priced, LARGE plants, and you don't have to have anything special to order from their wholesale section. They did swap out one of the plant types in the larger wholesale package without warning, but still a pleasant experience.
Positive saradus
Maple Park, IL
August 3, 2013
I have tons of houseplants and I was not familiar with air plants. I stumbled onto their website by accident when I was looking for terrarium containers and I signed up for email alerts and coupons. Fast forward a few months down the road, I ordered 7 air plants,a small terrarium, and 3 painted gourd flower containers. The shipment arrived extremely fast (i.e. 4 days) and all of the plants were in great condition, which is pretty remarkable considering how tiny and delicate they are. Also, I was pleasantly surprised how pretty the painted gourd containers are - I'm really happy with my order. A free e-book was sent to me with additional care instructions. Highly recommend for unique houseplants. Very affordable.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Tour | Contact Us ]