The scoop on 'Amazonia'

Comments:

Negative Stevea07
Florence, AL
February 24, 2015
This is a bad company to do business with. They will tell you they have your seeds in stock when they don't to get you to pay for them upfront. Then when you contact them to check on their progress they make up some excuse week after week. I finally requested a refund through Paypal after 5 1/2 weeks, then my seeds arrived a week later! The owner actually sent me an e-mail saying I made him loose money by sending the seeds!
Negative NorthSC
North, SC (Zone 8a)
August 13, 2013
I'm a registered and certified nursery in the United States of America.

Recently I have placed an order with http://www.amazonia-online.com who are located in Spain. They sell seeds, but they won't sell seeds to me and I don't understand their reasoning, which does not make sense. I followed all their ordering procedures, which were not easy. I can't force them to sell seeds to me, but I can prevent other people from wasting their time trying to order from them.

Their response to my order was:

================================================

Dear sir

We are sorry, now only import seeds ifor nurseries

Best regards

David

===============================================

I then responded to David noting that we are a registered certified nursery and that a nursery certificate can be provided to him, but there was no response.

I will try to place my order with Amazonia again, by attaching our nursery certificate in my email. Will keep updated once I have some news.