Time to vote! Choose your favorite images in our annual Photo Contest HERE

The scoop on 'Country Creek Acres'

Country Creek Acres

8816 Manchester Rd
Brentwood, Missouri 63144 (United States)

This company offers a variety of bulbs and seeds.

Comments:

Positive DeductiveBear
Kitchener,
Canada
January 23, 2018
I am a Canadian resident living in the Province of Ontario. I have ordered from Country Creek LLC through Amazon.ca on numerous occasions, purchasing the Hard Red Winter Wheat berries they offer. Which in in my opinion is a decent product. I have had no issues with sprouting in the large 22"x11" seed trays. The "crop" grows quite quickly (7-10 days) with an average height of about 6 1/2" blades used for juicing. Tastes as expected grassy and sweet, but not too sweet. They are quick in the shipping department, it only takes about 20 days to reach me which could be better if I paid for the expedited shipping, but that is not needed as I always have some seed on hand for my next "crop". I am very happy and satisfied with the my overall experience in dealing with Country Acres. I would recommend ordering from them too!
Negative Wild_1
Saint Louis, MO
July 28, 2016
Posted on June 27, 2016, updated July 28, 2016
At the beginning of spring I ordered 3 packets of \"ROMANO\" POLE beans. I received them in a timely manner and planted them as soon as the ground heated up. They came up but to my surprise they were \"ROMA\" BUSH beans. I specifically ordered POLE beans. The seeds aren\'t even the same color! Romano are tan and Roma are white. They should have known the difference. Pole beans produce a larger crop over a longer period of time. Since they sent the wrong seeds I wanted my money back. On the package it says their address is 8816 Manchester Rd. in Brentwood, MO. WRONG!!! I went there and all it is is a UPS letter drop. The employees there refused to tell me how to contact Country Creek Acres so I left. Since they have a website I looked them up on a \"WHOIS\" search. I found out they are listed as:
John Alden
Country Creek Acres
1 Country Creek Dr

Saint Peters, MO 63376
US
Phone:+1.6363732511 Fax:
Email: [email protected]

I called and emailed them telling them they sent the wrong seeds and wanted my purchase price back along with my shipping charges. It has been at least 2 weeks and I still haven\'t heard back from them. I even called them using the phone number listed here at Dave\'s Garden with no reply. DO NOT BUY FROM COUNTRY CREEK ACRES. You may or may not get the seeds you order but they do not even answer their complaints. They do not list a phone number on their website and to me it is deceptive when they tell you their address is 8816 Manchester in Brentwood when its only a letter drop. My advice is DO NOT PATRONIZE!
On July 28th, 2016, Wild_1 added the following:

I had ordered the seeds through Amazon. I complained to them and finally got my money back. These people STILL don't know what kind of seed is what. The plants finally started producing. The beans are plain ordinary round green beans. Both Romano and Roma are broad, flat Italian green beans. NOT round beans. This company has no business being in the seed business because they don't know one bean from another. Order from them at your own risk. You might order eggplant seeds and get watermelon.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Tour | Contact Us ]