Only a few more days to enter our 19th Annual Photo Contest. Voting starts this Friday! You can submit your best images HERE

The scoop on 'O'Bannon Springs Daylilies'

O'Bannon Springs Daylilies

1894 Carroll Eastern Rd
Lancaster, Ohio 43130 (United States)

Comments:

Positive ctgrower
Stratford, CT
June 26, 2017
Posted on May 20, 2016, updated June 26, 2017
Posted on April 29, 2016, updated May 20, 2016
Just received my first order from this company and am VERY pleased. Can only echo previous comments about substantial clumps, neat and expert packing, squeaky clean roots and individual tagging. Oh, and the generous gift plant. Lovely! Great selection and perfectly timed shipping. Already thinking about what to order next. . .
On May 20th, 2016, ctgrower added the following:

Could not pass up ordering more beautiful daylilies at such reasonable prices. Just received another large, heavy box full of healthy, generous (one had 8 fans) plants and placed them in my waiting garden. In addition, a good-sized gift plant of Coral Bouquet was included -- definitely on my wishlist but not, unfortunately, in my budget -- so I am even more grateful. I could have bought one daylily from a \"premium\" nursery and maybe gotten a double fan, but instead O\'Bannon Springs has provided what is essentially an entire garden for the same price. Only more beautiful, varied and healthy than I have ever experienced. Thank you so much, Steve and company! It is so obvious that you love what you do -- and your customers.
On June 26th, 2017, ctgrower added the following:

Recently placed two more orders, and received more gorgeous, healthy plants. The second order was placed on a Friday and received on the following Monday! They were shipped so quickly that two of the plants with lots of buds didn't miss a beat and are going to bloom shortly. Almost all of the plants I put in last year have buds or blooms, and all are definitely thriving and multiplying. This is such an outstanding nursery for exceptional daylilies. Thank you for bringing such joy and beauty into my garden.
Positive onagadori
Lexington, KY
May 25, 2016
Second order arrived last week (05/19/2016). Both orders have been excellent. Large divisions of mature fans with good roots and well packaged at excellent prices. I highly recommend and will order again!
Positive congminglaoshi
Tuckahoe, NY
May 23, 2016
Very pleased with my recent order. Plants arrived in great shape, all were more than a double fan, and got two bonus plants as well. Prices are about the best I could find on the internet and quality was also excellent.
Positive snake61047
Baileyville, IL
May 3, 2016
This was my very first time ordering any daylilies online. I recieved my order yesterday and was so surprised by how healthy and big the plants were. He sent two very generous gifts that i wasnt expecting. I am so pleased with my order and cant wait to place another order in the near future!!!! This is a great place to buy from. Thanks
Positive Nana_1
Syracuse, NY
September 24, 2014
Posted on June 19, 2014, updated September 24, 2014
Posted on October 5, 2013, updated June 19, 2014
While looking for daylily sites in our hardiness zone (5), we came across O\'Bannon Springs Dayliles and decided to order. Steve Williams was very prompt, courteous, friendly and professional in replying to my email inquiring about availability and shipping dates. The selection and prices of his plants were fantastic. We were pleasantly surprised when our plants arrived. They were healthy, generous specimens with robust roots. Steve also included 2 generous bonus plants. He noticed that the plants ordered all had huge eyezones and carefully selected 2 plants which also had an eyezone - completely different from what was ordered. All of the cultivars were individually tagged and wrapped. The plants were dug and shipped on Tuesday and arrived on Thursday in excellent condition.
WILL DEFINITELY be ordering from O\'Bannon\'s again and suggest if you want healthy generous cultivars at great prices, you should also. Thank you Steve Williams for wonderful experience.
On June 19th, 2014, Nana_1 added the following:

Once again Steve Williams receives a 2 thumbs up and a 5 star rating from me. I ordered daylilies again this year and they were fantastic. The specimens each had at least 4 fans and the root systems was clean and healthy. The packaging was excellent - each daylily was individually tagged and wrapped (even when I ordered multiples of the same kind). His bonus plants were quite a surprise as they were his own hybrids. I really appreciated that.
Thank you again Steve for the fantastic plants and service. If you are a daylily lover, you really should visit this sight. O\'Bannon Springs Daylilies has a tremendous selection at great prices.
On September 24th, 2014, Nana_1 added the following:

Just received my fall shipment from O'Bannon Springs. Kudos to Steve Williams. Again, I am giving a rave review. 2 Thumbs Up and 5 Stars. Everything was as ordered. Even a replacement for one of the plants in the spring order that bloomed as a pretty red daylily instead of Parade of Peacocks. Again, Steve's bonus plant was one of his own cultivars. Thank you, Steve, for the wonderful plants and fast courteous service. You will be hearing from me again in the Spring of 2015. If you want a garden that is truly different every day, order daylilies. Also order them from O'Bannon Springs. You will not be disappointed.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Tour | Contact Us ]