The scoop on 'Cultivariable Seeds'

Cultivariable Seeds

PO Box 111
Moclips, Washington 98562 (United States)

Comments:

Neutral pomfretmike
Pomfret Center, CT
June 16, 2019
Posted on May 31, 2019, updated June 16, 2019
Buyer beware, I placed an order for over $130 with this company in January 2019. I did not receive the merchandise. Seller completely unresponsive to numerous emails and phone calls.
On June 16th, 2019, pomfretmike changed the rating from negative to neutral and added the following:

Vendor eventually responded to refund request from Paypal.
Positive ntanksley
Poulsbo, WA
March 23, 2018
Posted on March 23, 2018, updated March 23, 2018
Posted on March 22, 2018, updated March 23, 2018
Posted on March 21, 2018, updated March 22, 2018
Three orders over three seperate years.

First order was great and I received what I ordered.
Second order failed to arrive. Owner responded to my email in a timely manner with a screen shot that he claimed to show the package was delivered. I chalked it up to a mail problem and let it slide (close to $100 order). No act of restitution was asked for or offered.

Third order (also close to $100), owner is unresponsive (multiple emails over 60 days) to request order status update. Dates on generic order status page have come and gone and no delivery to show for it.

After the first year I pumped this guy to many of my gardening friends, now I\\\\\\\'m regretting that.

I can unfortunately not longer recommend Cultivariable Seeds and that\\\\\\\'s unfortunate.

Iíll add that I DONíT think or intend to suggest the guy is a scammer, but I DO think he does not take seriously the responsibilities with running a business and the duty that comes along with taking peoples money.
On March 22nd, 2018, ntanksley added the following:

Within a couple of hours of initiating a charge back with my credit card and posting this review, the owner updated the generic status page saying all orders have been shipped. I will update this review if/when the package arrives.
On March 23rd, 2018, ntanksley changed the rating from negative to neutral and added the following:

Still no word from the owner but it looks like a package did arrive today. Changing my review to neutral assuming everything is in order.
On March 23rd, 2018, ntanksley changed the rating from neutral to positive and added the following:

Order was shipped on the 22nd and arrived today. Everything is in there, in good shape and well packed.

I'm changing this to positive but would add, Bill, for the love of Gomphrena man, you really need to check your email more than quarterly.
Positive felix187
nbg,
Germany
January 22, 2014
ordered oca and masua tubers as well as seeds of sea kale. quality of tubersis excellent, seeds look good. it took 3 weeky from the usa to germany. professional service!

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Tour | Contact Us ]