The scoop on 'Koehres Kakteen'

Koehres Kakteen

Wingertstr. 33
Erzhausen, 64390
(Germany)

Phone: +49 6150 7241
Fax: +49 6150 84168

This company offers a variety of plants and seeds.

Comments:

Negative hjezekMID
Merida,
Mexico
October 20, 2020
Over the past 2 years I placed several orders but each time there are several species that don't germinate at all. However, the last order was probably the Worst of all. About 30% of the species that I ordered didn't germinate at all and another few only poorly (I understand that this isn't necessarily the fault of the seeds). Bettina Koehres, the owner, is a nice person and in some occasions replaced some of the seeds that didn't germinate. However, this is not the solution. It seems the problem is that many seed are not from their own production but come from 3. parties, which means they have no control over the quality.
For now I'm not ordering more seeds from them.
Negative KimKKK
Wien,Vienna,
Austria
August 23, 2020
I have bought different conophytum,Lophophora,Gibbaeum and Micropterum seeds.
Some of the conophytum seeds are germinating and some did not germinate at all. For the Lophophora Williamsii v caespitosa seeds, the germination rate is just 10%. There has 10 seeds and just 1 seed is germinating.
I have asked for the refund and the Koehres at first agreed to refund and then later was regret and did not want to refund the amount. I have made a refund claim via paypal and escalate the case to paypal.
Koehres later sent the amount to you and portrait as if they have refunded you the money but they sent the amount via the buyer protection ..meaning that they buy goods from you. So ,if you thought that they have refunded the money and you will cancel the escalate case with paypal and they later will state to paypal that you did not send the goods to them and ask the money back!!!
Such a CUNNING SELLER !!
Sell low quality seeds : NO GERMINATION, LOW GERMINATION RATE seeds!
I do not recommend people to buy from them.
It is better to buy the plants and then you can collect those seeds from those plants if they have seeds after flowering !! The seeds from Koehres are expensive and low quality.
NOT WORTH the time ,money and energy!!
Negative fabio84
sardinia,
Italy
March 10, 2018
absolutely the worst seeds I've ever bought
very old seeds, completely dry, germination from nothing to almost nothing ....
reading in some forums seems to be a common problem
Positive Minime8484
Chandler, AZ (Zone 9b)
December 3, 2013
Recently placed my first seed order from Koehres. Very simple, online process to place order & pay via PayPal. Communication was immediate, as was shipping. I also had some additional questions about the species I ordered, and all of my questions were answered almost immediately!
Only 1 week later, I received the package with my seeds - all in great shape.
Their customer service and seeds are simply top-notch and seriously can't be beat.
I will surely be a regular customer without hesitation and encourage everyone to check out their seed lists! You won't regret it!