The scoop on 'Lazy's Red Wigglers'

Lazy's Red Wigglers

PO BOX 655
Hagaman, New York 12086 (United States)

Phone: 518-330-6253

No positives

Comments:

Negative splitwing
Gardnerville, NV
April 8, 2016
Very negative. Ordered worms, got no confirmation, tried calling and emailing, no response. Fortunately I have a credit card which will handle the issue. I called Lazy's (fitting name) to cancel, got only a voice mail and no further response. I don't think this a real company.
Negative chrisadams
Alpharetta, GA
January 22, 2015
Horrible, I purchased worms, no emails, nothing, after a month I had to file a claim with my credit card to get refund, found another great company and had worms 3 days later!
Negative mavvy76
Cary, NC
February 15, 2014
I was charged $57 for worms I never received. Just like the other person who commented on this, I cannot get a hold of the company via phone or email. Better to throw your money in the trash than purchase anything from these guys!
Negative kd2acu
Troy, PA
January 22, 2014
Ordered $300 worth of worms, never heard another thing, no emails, called the numbers left message on number on their webpage 10+ times no response, then called the number listed with PayPal that person never heard of this company. Claim has been filed with PayPal to try and recover the money.