The scoop on 'TreesAndPlantsDirect.com'

TreesAndPlantsDirect.com

S49 W34134 Moraine Hills Drive
Dousman, Wisconsin 53118 (United States)

» Like them on Facebook

Comments:

Negative mongardener
De Forest, WI
May 4, 2017
I purchased a plum tree in 2016 for approximately $100. The tree was sent to me in a dormant state and I followed the directions carefully when planting it. The tree did not grow at all last year and I emailed customer service and told them about the tree. Benn Richards, the head of the company, emailed me back and assured me that they would send me a new tree the following year as it was already past growing season. That was fine with me. This year I have called and emailed repeatedly and there is never an answer from the phone number listed on their web site. There is never even an answering machine to leave a voice mail. I have had absolutely no response and I have been trying for 2 months. Do not purchase anything from this company!! I am going to go farther and report them to the Better Business Bureau.
Positive marlin304
Quincy, IL
March 26, 2016
I ordered 3 Beauty of Moscow Lilacs summer 2015. They were shipped in perfect condition. The trees were larger than I expected. All three are budding out nicely now spring 2016. The prices seem reasonable and the shipping charge is less than other companies of course I live only 1 state away. I ordered 2 snow drift crabapple that will arrive this spring as well as some hydrangeas.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Tour | Contact Us ]