The scoop on 'Estes Hatchery LLC'

Estes Hatchery LLC

805 N. Meteor Ave. PO Box 5776
Springfield, Missouri 65802 (United States)

Phone: 1 800 345 1420
Fax: +1 417 865 2242

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

No positives

Comments:

Neutral lakenvelder
Chapman, KS
May 5, 2014
I have ordered from this hatchery more that once. The first time was excellent. The birds, especially the Welsummers are excellent. This last order I was disappointed since I had ordered 13 Welsummers, 6 Silver Laced Wyandottes and 6 production reds. I actually received 4 Welsummers, 4 production reds, 6 silver-laced Wyantotte and the rest are these Sussex Bantams type of birds. Not positive of the breed since it is not what I ordered and the shipment had what I had ordered on it but they are not the other breeds. Not what I want for eggs at at all (very small size eggs) and the these cost at least $1.00- $200 less per bird than the rarer Welsummers I ordered. I sent a note when I ordered I will wait if I needed for the Welsummers. The got their birds from a well known breeder and they have seemed to have not cross breed them.The positive is all of them came in really good health. They are a good hatchery and great with shipping but I wish I could of gotten the birds I wanted and for this reason I will not be ordering from them in the future.