Time to vote for your favorites in the Pixel County Fair!. HERE is where you can vote!

The scoop on 'Michigan Native Butterfly Farm'

Michigan Native Butterfly Farm

12044 Wells Rd
Petersburg, Michigan 48117 (United States)

Phone: 734-731-6686

Comments:

Positive NativePlants123
Livonia, MI
February 22, 2017
A very helpful company with great variety of plants. Both nectar and butterfly host plants. They took the time to answer my questions. Very informative. I have ordered a couple of times and I love the work they are doing.
Negative Aliciainflorida
Palm Coast, FL
August 1, 2016
The asclepias were in bad shape and died immediately.
I ordered two red passion plants, one was DOA the other died soon thereafter.
I will not order from them again
Negative 36Plymouthcoupe
Warren, NJ (Zone 6a)
July 24, 2016
I ordered 6 purple milkweed plants at a cost of $76.57 that I believe I received on a Friday. By Monday morning half were dead and the rest were dying. I called the company and they told me I should have called the day I got them, however, they would refund the purchase amount if I mailed the plants back to them. I packed them well and at an additional expense of over $40 I mailed them back. I have not received a credit and when I called I got voicemail and no one returns my calls. Will never deal with them again, buyer beware!!
Positive Asclepiaslover
Birmingham, MI
May 28, 2016
I have ordered from Butterfly Gardens to Go for several years. In addition to excellent customer service, the plants are high quality and grow beautifully. I just received my order today, and I am really excited to add several hard to find asclepias varieties to my Monarch Waystation. I love working with this company - they are very customer forward and have helped me and my neighbors with education regarding preservation of our environment. I will definitely continue to work with Butterfly Gardens to Go!
Negative skyg1831
Lynbrook, NY
May 28, 2016
not happy. Poor communication. Ordered in March, saw on the website they would start shipping in May. Inquired in the 2nd week of May through website as to when I could expect my order. No response. Inquired through email a few days later. No response. Inquired again, expressing disappointment, finally a response. Received order. Plants were well-packed and shipped well. Small plants, but that was okay with me, they have unusual selections and the prices were very reasonable. But did not receive an ordered plant (extra of a different plant was in the order). I immediately emailed to let them know of the mix up. No response.

Mistakes occur, or delays can also occur - but not being responsive and communicative to the customer reflects POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.
Positive karenmsmith7
Chicago, IL (Zone 5b)
May 23, 2015
Nice selection, good prices, reasonable shipping costs, quick service, excellent quality plants. Will definitely buy from this vendor again.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Tour | Contact Us ]