The scoop on 'Andy's Asparagus'

Andy's Asparagus

PO Box 838
Spencer, Tennessee 38585 (United States)

Phone: 931-946-2030

No positives

Comments:

Negative cptlouie
Grand View, WI
May 16, 2016
I placed an order for 3 year old asparagus plants in the spring of 2015. The total cost was over $600 which was a Paypal payment through my Visa credit card. The plants never came. I called the outfit back in the summer and they were so very apologetic . Promise to get the roots out for fall planting. Roots,of course,never came.
Thus began a series of what I can only describe as a series of bizzare conversations with some woman named "Jill". In the course of one conversation she noted the problem was perhaps I was using Yahoo to send my info to them and something about Yahoo has been taken over by some other evil group (China or Russia) and "didn't I know that"...hmmmmm....Being in the psychiatric field I was beginning to have doubts about ever getting my money back.
It took me hours on the phone with PayPal then my credit card company. I don't have the time here to elaborate on all that transpired between this company and myself.
Reading Dave's comments it somewhat parallels my experience. Just some odd folks,ones who don't handle problems in a level headed manner.