Heads-up! Our Annual Photo contest will be open for entries this Thursday the 18th!

The scoop on 'Fair Dinkum Seeds'

Fair Dinkum Seeds

PO Box 242
Gin Gin Queensland, 4671
(Australia)

Comments:

Positive AnnaP23
Tweed Heads,
January 31, 2018
I have ordered seeds many times and have had an excellent experience with this company every time. They have an extensive and unusual range of seeds, with many rare and hard to find edibles, and they provide great info on the plants. All the seeds I have received have been strong and fresh, with good germination rates.
Their service has always been prompt, friendly and personal. It's like having an expert local farmer down the road!
Highly recommend a browse of their fascinating range.
Positive S_Smith
Gloucester,
March 10, 2016
I've made several purchases from Fair Dinkum Seeds, every time was difficult to choose from their vast variety of strange and wonderful plants. But every package I received was exciting, to not only see the ones I chose but also, to see what extra freebies they included! Ordering, paying and receiving are all easy, fast and professional. I recommend them in my Facebook group and others I'm a member of.
Positive heatherd65
Ipswich,
March 9, 2016
Amazing hard to get seeds & plants. Amazing growing & application advice. Free gifts with each order. Fast postage.very affordable prices. great service everytime. Highly recommend them to anyone.
Positive cutiebug
Saint Louis, MO
December 20, 2014
My transaction with this seller was jolly. After throwing away money in a failed purchase from Beautanicals, I gave Fair Dinkum a shot and was well rewarded: the seeds I ordered came quickly and were painstakingly packed (so they survived the journey from Down Under, unlike those sent by Beautanicals that were ground into dust en route); I sowed them and they germinated happily. On top of that, the merchant included a bonus packet of seeds, just for the heck of it I suppose, which I found cute and endearing. The next time I need seeds that aren't available in the US (as was the case with euphorbia peplus), I'll be happy to order from Fair Dinkum.
Positive ursy_ten
Brisbane,
December 17, 2014
Great company, honest people, committed to sustainability and organic farming and passionate about their work. Please support them over the big seed companies!
Positive AussieDave
NSW,
December 10, 2014
Can not recommend more highly "Fair Dinkum Seeds" Unable to fault them in any facet , Great products, Accurate descriptions with both pre and post purchase help and advice, Fast postage and generally easy to deal with considering their vast range ..... They truely are "Fair Dinkum"
Positive Sustainaburbia
Queensland,
December 10, 2014
My experience with Fair-Dinkum-seeds has been on all occasions very pleasant and friendly. Great communication and friendly service and fast postage. Highly recommended local seed supplier.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Tour | Contact Us ]